QUESTIONS BEFORE BUYING

danmar

Nov 3, 2022
Good Evening Jared, from Manila
Is theire a way to be sure to not be more than 4% Daily drawdown because i will use it for funded prop firm ?
Thank you

zombie

Customer
Jan 20, 2014
Hello buddy! If you have doubts about working with your broker, then start working with a demo version. I also recommend looking for threads on the forum that discuss the work of ELM_EA with various prop firms. Judging by the messages, many of the clients go through various stages and phases quite successfully with this bot. So you can do the same!

Vinicius

Customer
Jul 8, 2013
Hello, what would you advise a novice user of the crypto version, metal or Opti?
Hello. In my opinion it all depends on your preferences. The adviser gives stable results both in crypto and in Forex. Of course, if you like trading metals, then the metal version will be the best choice for you. A friend of mine with this EA trades gold and is pleased with the results. Are you a beginner or do you have any experience?

Payton

Customer
Apr 7, 2016
Jared, can you set up a trading terminal for me and install an adviser on it after purchase? How is the support after the purchase? Also I am concerned about the issue with updates? Are they installed automatically or do I have to contact you for help? Does your support work 24/7?

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elm-ea.com
Jared, can you set up a trading terminal for me and install an adviser on it after purchase? How is the support after the purchase? Also I am concerned about the issue with updates? Are they installed automatically or do I have to contact you for help? Does your support work 24/7?
Hi, yes , of course , I am the 24/5 technical support . I will be able to help you with the purchase as well as the installation and configuration of ELM for you.

Updates for all versions get releases regularly, about 1-3 times a year, as new ideas and their implementation in the algorithm code. Updates are free for all versions, customers can always learn about them on the forum in the resources section and download them themselves.

If you have any questions, please contact me personally @develonbot

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elm-ea.com
Hi Jared, what percentage of your EA's buyers have stable profits? Do you have such statistics?
Hi ! Most of the clients successfully work with ELM on the condition that they follow all the recommended and my personal advice when working with the algorithm. There are no difficulties, you need to choose a broker from the list of recommended ones, stick to the default settings and use the algorithm on a good VPS server. This is quite enough for the start, but not everyone understands it... unfortunately

Ayee Walter

Customer
Dec 26, 2022
Before buying, I would like to know if I need to pay extra for installing updates? Also interested in how is the after-sales technical support? Do you have a chat or telegram channel?

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elm-ea.com
Before buying, I would like to know if I need to pay extra for installing updates? Also interested in how is the after-sales technical support? Do you have a chat or telegram channel?
Hi ! all updates and technical support after purchasing the licensed version is free. All questions you can ask me personally in Telegram - @develonbot

Ayden

Customer
Sep 19, 2019
Is it possible to use other terminals besides the metatrader to work with your advisor? Will there ever be a version of the bot for indexes?

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elm-ea.com
Is it possible to use other terminals besides the metatrader to work with your advisor? Will there ever be a version of the bot for indexes?
Hello ! At the moment, the MT4 and MT5 platforms are the most popular, and most importantly convenient to use, so I do not see the point in trying to create an algorithm in another language than MQL4/5

As for the indexes, perhaps in the future this version will be, because customers are increasingly interested in working with them

Max Pro

Customer
Dec 26, 2022
I bought a Metal license from you a couple of months ago. The cost of this algorithm has already paid off and I'm in the black. The algorithm performs well in practice. Recently, there has been an interest in cryptocurrencies. I see good potential for earning in it. That's why I decided to write this post. Given the previously purchased Metal license, can I count on some kind of discount when purchasing the Crypto version?

Republican

Feb 15, 2023
Jared, do you only accept payment in bitcoin and USDT? What about other cryptocurrencies? For example, I have Litecoin. Can I pay for a PRO license with this asset?

Pelican TD.

Feb 15, 2023
Hello Jared. before buying a PRO license, I would like to know what percentage of profitable trades this adviser has? You wrote that your strategy is based on a positive expectation. Are there any statistics on transactions in the entire history of the algorithm?

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elm-ea.com
Hello Jared. before buying a PRO license, I would like to know what percentage of profitable trades this adviser has? You wrote that your strategy is based on a positive expectation. Are there any statistics on transactions in the entire history of the algorithm?
Hello👋

Unfortunately, I do not have a trading history from the first day of the project, but there is enough information about the work for 2022 and 2023.

📌In my Telegram channel : @Review_elm_ea_results
📌On my official website: https://elm-ea.com/elm-ea-review-results-myfxbook/

Also, upon personal request, I can demonstrate the investor's passwords from real accounts on which ELM_EA works.

For all questions, write to me personally @develonbot

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elm-ea.com
Hi Jared, what is the probability that the adviser still loses the deposit? Losing positions are locked?
Hey!
ELM_EA is a scalper trading strategy. The trading robot is not in a drawdown. If there are losing trades, we do not wait for the market to turn in the right direction, we close the loss. And we wait for new signals to enter new trades.
Thanks to this, the algorithm does not need a large margin, and there is no possibility that the account will be completely lost.
Each transaction is closed at Take Profit or Stop Loss.
No averaging methods and infinitely long drawdowns are used.
For an objective assessment of the algorithm, look at the results of work over a period of 2 weeks.
One day there may be a small loss, the next day there may be a large profit.
These are the basic methods of professional scalper trading strategies.