RannForex

Ryland

Apr 4, 2018
Collin said:
it was a buy stop
Buy-stop is not a limit. This is -- stop. And I say that it is necessary to trade strictly with limits. Then there will never be any negative slips at all.

rustikle

May 4, 2020
Good afternoon. Looking for a replacement broker tickmill, we are tired of hanging noodles on our ears and executing transactions for 3-4 seconds.
Tell me, does this RannForex broker have FCA regulation or what kind of regulation does this broker have? Offshore or is there a serious one at the FCA level?
Where are the broker's servers located? Are there any in London or Holland?
What is the average order execution time for currencies and gold?
Are there rebate services working with this broker?

Miguel

Feb 19, 2016
rustikle said:
we are tired of hanging noodles on our ears and executing deals for 3-4 seconds.
Tell me, does this RannForex broker have FCA regulation or what kind of regulation does this broker have? Offshore or is there a serious one at the FCA level?
You will decide what you need - execution or license ) There are no miracles, brokers pay for licenses from surcharges to spreads, commissions, etc. , that is, from the client's pockets

rustikle

May 4, 2020
Jessie said:
Straight seriously tick for 4 seconds performs?..
I provided their screenshots in the topic, first 2.3 seconds, then it became 3 seconds, and yesterday the records began to beat for 4 seconds

rustikle

May 4, 2020
Miguel said:
You will decide what you need - execution or license ) There are no miracles, brokers pay for licenses from surcharges to spreads, commissions, etc. , that is, from the client's pockets
I need to be sure that I will make a deposit and if anything I will return it. Of course, I need good conditions. The same one tickmill and the spreads and the commission and the FCA license, but their machinations with the execution were lifted.

Jessie

Mar 23, 2017
rustikle said:
started at 2.3 seconds, then became 3 seconds
Well, the plugin was installed for some reason, although, as I understand it, you were not engaged in news/arbitration.
Maybe the robot is some kind of high-frequency curve thread or just a random plugin.

Rann has an excellent performance, if you do not trade in rollover, and if you need an FCA face (why?..) then it's not here, he doesn't have it at all.
There are brocs with both FCA and normal execution.
There is no Rebate here.

Miguel

Feb 19, 2016
rustikle said:
I need to be sure that I will make a deposit and if anything I will return it. Of course, I need good conditions. The same one tickmill and the spreads and the commission and the FCA license, but their machinations with the execution were lifted.
It is much more likely that you will lose the deposit than that you will not get it back. Yes, and the license does not protect much from anything, look how the fca-licensed epeiments crumbled together with the neighboring exchange, did they return much? The main difference between rannforex and many other brokers is the savings on such expenses, which brokers compensate either with extended spreads, delays, or cutting off positive slippages. For the same reason, there are no advertising lures in the form of rebates - this is also a load on the execution. In order for you to get a rebate, someone must first lose this money.