Read before you trade

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elm-ea.com
Hi, many users when they first download my algorithm are interested in the same questions. Here I have tried to answer many of the most frequently asked questions.

Which Time Frame should I use?

For analysis, the algorithm uses ticks. Each price movement is analyzed. This is a much more accurate method of analysis than timeframe based analysis, but requires more RAM of your server.
Therefore, it does not matter for the algorithm on which timeframe it will work. The result will be the same.

Why use a VPS? Can I trade from my home PC?​

For analysis, the algorithm uses ticks. Each price movement is analyzed. This is a much more accurate method of analysis than timeframe based analysis, but requires more RAM of your server.
Therefore, it does not matter for the algorithm on which timeframe it will work. The result will be the same.

Which VPS server should I choose?​

We recommend using professional hosting for traders.
To work with 3 MT4 at the same time you will need

2GB/Ram
2x CPU
You can choose any provider among popular ones.
chocoping.com (great value for money)
fxvm.net
fxvpspro.com (Low price, medium quality)

Does your algorithm use stop loss and take profit?​

Yes, you use a strict stop loss and take profit on every trade. No more than 1 trade on 1 currency pair can be open at a time.

How much currency pairs?​

The number of trading pairs depends on the selected package.

OPTIMUM package includes possibility of simultaneous trading on 6 currency pairs:
EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY, EUR/JPY, USD/CAD, AUD/USD.

PROFESSIONAL package supports 26 currency pairs.
EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY, USD/CHF, USD/CAD, AUD/USD, NZD/USD, AUD/JPY, AUD/NZD, AUD/CHF, AUD/CAD, CAD/CHF, CAD/JPY, CHF/JPY, EUR/AUD, EUR/CAD, EUR/CHF, EUR/GBP, EUR/JPY, GBP/AUD, GBP/CAD, GBP/CHF, GBP/JPY, NZD/JPY, NZD/CAD, NZD/CHF

How many trades per day?​

The algorithm works on the basis of strict conditions. Most trades are opened during the London and American trading sessions. But if there is no volatility in the market, the algorithm may not open trades for 1-2 days.
Usually most of the trades are opened in the period from Wednesday to Friday.
On some days more than 20 deals can be opened, on other days 0 deals.
It depends on the market volatility. More info about these question here.

What is the difference between the pro and opti packages?​

Please read my answer here.

How can I buy ELM EA?​

It's quick and easy. Generation of license keys and issuing a download link is automatic. Please see this manual.

If you have other questions, write to me - @develonbot

sfolarin

Sep 2, 2021
I have US vps server. Why do you recommend UK vps server? Is UK vps better than others while using trading bot?

phil

Customer
Jun 22, 2022
I have US vps server. Why do you recommend UK vps server? Is UK vps better than others while using trading bot?
Yes, I have the same question. If my broker is located in New York for example, wouldn't it be better for the vps to be located in New York as well?

Vinicius

Customer
Jul 8, 2013
Jared, is it possible to close trades manually? To be honest, sometimes the nerves can't stand it, especially when a good profit is formed on the account, and it pulls you to close ELM_EA manually. There is no mention of this anywhere in the manual.

julioneves63

Customer
Aug 3, 2022
Jared, is it possible to close trades manually? To be honest, sometimes the nerves can't stand it, especially when a good profit is formed on the account, and it pulls you to close ELM_EA manually. There is no mention of this anywhere in the manual.
Thats a question I also had. I believe it wont interfere as done some myself and there is no grid or anything, but better Jared answer....

Vinicius

Customer
Jul 8, 2013
I have used this broker with another EA. I was happy with the trading conditions. My acquaintances are also happy with this broker. Slippage does happen, but it is minimal. If you are looking for the Grail, you will be looking for a very long time. If you are in the mood to make money, then open an account, install ELM_EA, and make your profit.

Vinicius

Customer
Jul 8, 2013
Thats a question I also had. I believe it wont interfere as done some myself and there is no grid or anything, but better Jared answer....
Guys, closing deals manually, you do not let your profit grow. If you bought an adviser, then you need to fully trust him. What's the point of sitting and controlling him? He has a clear algorithm, and he will close the deal according to the algorithm. You just need to relax and let him do his thing.

Reactions: phil

Angel

Customer
Aug 3, 2022
I have used this broker with another EA. I was happy with the trading conditions. My acquaintances are also happy with this broker. Slippage does happen, but it is minimal. If you are looking for the Grail, you will be looking for a very long time. If you are in the mood to make money, then open an account, install ELM_EA, and make your profit.
what is the broker?