Recommended list of brokers for scalping

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elm-ea.com
Hi, here I will write a list of brokers that I or my clients manage to earn with using ELM EA.

A more detailed discussion of many more brokers can be found here.

1. Forex.com
2. Tickmill UK Pro account
3. PaxForex Standard Account
4. Peperstone - Razor Account
5. FBS Broker
6. FXDD EU-USD Account
7. Lmax MT4
8. Fusion Markets
9. FxChoice PRO Account
10. Key To Markets KTM_ST-usd
11. FxOpen Account without commission
12. VantageFX
13. VTB Forex
14. NDDFX
15. AmanaCapital
16. Admiral Markets

Xander

Customer
Oct 30, 2019
Jared, I would like to know your opinion as a professional, according to what criteria do you choose brokers? What is fundamentally important to you? What do you pay attention to first of all? The fact is that I have already come across dishonest brokers several times, this is apparently due to my inexperience in these matters.

Reactions: Anna

nirvman

Customer
Jun 9, 2022
Is the ECN NDD account ok for NDDFX, minimum is a 500 dollar account? Not sure what NDDFX you are saying is good.

Vinicius

Customer
Jul 8, 2013
I worked with this broker when I used another bot with an ECN account type, worked for 5 months and withdrew all the money + 175% to the deposit during this time. I can’t say anything bad, many of my friends also continue to work with them successfully

HTS

Customer
May 20, 2022
I worked with this broker when I used another bot with an ECN account type, worked for 5 months and withdrew all the money + 175% to the deposit during this time. I can’t say anything bad, many of my friends also continue to work with them successfully
Is it NDDFX you used / withdrew from?

If so what set file did you use?

Also how much spread did you allow for, as I'm seeing large spreads with NDDFX - ie >20 generally

nirvman

Customer
Jun 9, 2022
Are you referring to NDDFX?

MagThy

Customer
Aug 8, 2022
Hi, here I will write a list of brokers that I or my clients manage to earn with using ELM EA.

1. Forex.com
5. FBS Broker
6. FXDD EU-USD Account
7. Lmax MT4
8. Fusion Markets
9. FxChoice PRO Account
12. VantageFX
13. VTB Forex
14. NDDFX
15. AmanaCapital
16. Admiral Markets
Jared, is this list your recommendation in falling order, i.e. would Forex.com be your first choice?

Thanks!

achab

Customer
Sep 28, 2022

1. Forex.com
5. FBS Broker
6. FXDD EU-USD Account
7. Lmax MT4
8. Fusion Markets
9. FxChoice PRO Account
12. VantageFX
13. VTB Forex
14. NDDFX
15. AmanaCapital
16. Admiral Markets

Do these brokers work beautifully with MT5 only?

/achab

mohaasacxc10

Customer
Apr 12, 2022
These brokers work great with any metatrader terminal. I understand that Jared filtered this list to make it easier for us to make money.
Hello, can I know which broker you've got great result?

please, can you mention the broker name and the account type?

Trader FX

Sep 16, 2022
This message contains links that are not trusted and not yet moderated, they are not visible to normal.
Hello, can I know which broker you've got great result?

please, can you mention the broker name and the account type?
Hello, here is the list of brokers Use for health.

achab

Customer
Sep 28, 2022

1. Forex.com
5. FBS Broker
6. FXDD EU-USD Account
7. Lmax MT4
8. Fusion Markets
9. FxChoice PRO Account
12. VantageFX
13. VTB Forex
14. NDDFX
15. AmanaCapital
16. Admiral Markets
I notice that FP Markets is not present, even if I saw you made a lot of money with this broker and also other customers are running ELM-EA on this broker: why didn't insert it into this list?

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elm-ea.com
I notice that FP Markets is not present, even if I saw you made a lot of money with this broker and also other customers are running ELM-EA on this broker: why didn't insert it into this list?
Hello! Yes, you are right, I work and try different brokers almost every month, with some the results are great with other brokers vice versa, because this is the market! I do it to gain experience and to share it with my clients, but my list of recommended brokers consists of recommendations and results of my clients, I made it on their basis. I have many more clients all over the world and through their work I analyze different points, but I haven't forgotten about mine either. One day I will thoroughly expand and change it. But for now, it will be the way it is. Thanks for reminding me, buddy (y)