Result From 01.07 To 07.08 / 2022

moondogg

Customer
Jun 11, 2017
The ICM broker is no longer the same, unstable trading conditions for working with bots, few transactions and high commissions.

Ameer

Customer
Jan 7, 2017
I prefer to trade with Tikmil and FBS. Of course, I have not yet achieved such results as Jared's, but my deposits are much smaller. Trading conditions allow you to earn 5-7% per week despite slippage of 3-4 pips. Perhaps it's a VPS server, since the ping is about 30ms. It's a lot? Tell me who works with Tikmil UK, do you have the same ping?

Reactions: MagThy

Xander

Customer
Oct 30, 2019
Bro, here is the link to download the demo :

mreams

Customer
Jul 10, 2022
Langley BC Canada
At the moment I'm working with Fusion Market on MT5, the result is stable profits, although not as many trades as on Jared's accounts.

Now I am planning to open accounts with Tickmill and NDDFX. Does anyone have any insights on working with these two?
I tried NDDFX for 2 weeks and had no trades using default settings.

Traveller007

Customer
Jun 13, 2022
I prefer to trade with Tikmil and FBS. Of course, I have not yet achieved such results as Jared's, but my deposits are much smaller. Trading conditions allow you to earn 5-7% per week despite slippage of 3-4 pips. Perhaps it's a VPS server, since the ping is about 30ms. It's a lot? Tell me who works with Tikmil UK, do you have the same ping?

I trade now with Tickmill for the last few weeks, and I am using the London-based VPS called Cocoping. I have always around 2 ms ping (Just now 2.38 ms) from this account.

Ameer

Customer
Jan 7, 2017
I trade now with Tickmill for the last few weeks, and I am using the London-based VPS called Cocoping. I have always around 2 ms ping (Just now 2.38 ms) from this account.
It's kind of fantastic. I honestly don't even believe such figures can be. My usual ping when working with Tickmill is over 20 ms. If it's no secret, what are your trading successes?