Results from people using the ELM EA

EAtrader

Customer
Sep 1, 2021
Hello!
I am really on the fence if I should invest in this or not.

Can anyone (who has purchased the EA) please share their results and opinion?
What type of accounts/brokers work best etc?

I just want to see results from others than only the developer (no offense).
We all know that the results can differ a lot from demo to live accounts.

I am excited to hear from you guys! Share your knowledge ;)

Reactions: Mxgain369

pattu

Customer
May 28, 2019
Hello!

Hi!

I don't know if I can help you or not, as I'm not a professional trader and I do this solely for myself, but I've been saving for a long time to buy something important and something that would help me have a passive income. I've been testing the EA for about 3 months with different brokers. I now have a real account with ActivTraders and Fibogroup MT5 and Tickmill MT4, I work on the quietest settings to avoid getting trades that might cause a drawdown on my account. Of course, summer is not the best time to test, because low volatility makes it unclear what the algorithm can do. I am working with a $1,000 deposit in two accounts and $1,500 in a third account. I think the most important thing is to find a broker to work with and the bot will do its job. For example, the first time I worked with ICM broker, even though I was told many times it was not the best choice, but the first month the results were great and I kept working, and then the broker started manipulating my account and I started having huge slippages and my trade execution rate doubled. That's what Jared was telling me. I want to open a demo account in Tickmill MT5 soon to test it out.

Is it worth buying it or not? I had some doubts, but I took my chances and decided to go for it. It's been about 5 months now, and so far I've only gotten my money back for the purchase, by the way, the price for the Pro version was $2500 in the spring, and you're out to a useful profit.

EAtrader

Customer
Sep 1, 2021
Hi!

I don't know if I can help you or not, as I'm not a professional trader and I do this solely for myself, but I've been saving for a long time to buy something important and something that would help me have a passive income. I've been testing the EA for about 3 months with different brokers. I now have a real account with ActivTraders and Fibogroup MT5 and Tickmill MT4, I work on the quietest settings to avoid getting trades that might cause a drawdown on my account. Of course, summer is not the best time to test, because low volatility makes it unclear what the algorithm can do. I am working with a $1,000 deposit in two accounts and $1,500 in a third account. I think the most important thing is to find a broker to work with and the bot will do its job. For example, the first time I worked with ICM broker, even though I was told many times it was not the best choice, but the first month the results were great and I kept working, and then the broker started manipulating my account and I started having huge slippages and my trade execution rate doubled. That's what Jared was telling me. I want to open a demo account in Tickmill MT5 soon to test it out.

Is it worth buying it or not? I had some doubts, but I took my chances and decided to go for it. It's been about 5 months now, and so far I've only gotten my money back for the purchase, by the way, the price for the Pro version was $2500 in the spring, and you're out to a useful profit.
I really appreciate your answer!

So what you are saying is that in 5 months you have had a positive ROI of 70%, if that's the case then it's absolutely fantastic!
If you don't mind me asking, have you hooked up any of your accounts to myfxbook? That would be interesting to see, especially the difference between different brokers.

Anonymous

Customer
Jun 14, 2021
Australia
I am using the aggressive settings since a week because a long time nothing happened. A demo account is making consistent profit now, a real smaller profit. I am testing further with different settings.

Samiam52

Customer
Aug 24, 2021
Hello!

HI, I have only had this EA for 3 weeks now the first week no trades. I thought that i must have loaded it wrong. the 2nd and 3rd week have been very good. I have close to 20k account and in the total of 3 weeks has made about 4300.. So you have to figure it out from there. this was with the 6 pairs.

EAtrader

Customer
Sep 1, 2021
HI, I have only had this EA for 3 weeks now the first week no trades. I thought that i must have loaded it wrong. the 2nd and 3rd week have been very good. I have close to 20k account and in the total of 3 weeks has made about 4300.. So you have to figure it out from there. this was with the 6 pairs.
Hi, that's some really impressive results! Do you use only one broker (which one?) and what VPS do you use? You might even have a myfxbook link? Would be interresting to see the statistics :)

Last edited:

JCFXT

Jun 27, 2021
Hi Samiam
Which Broker and VPS are you using?

Samiam52

Customer
Aug 24, 2021
Sorry long Response. Broker well question to you is where you live and what citizenship you have. I not have Tickmill but did demo with it and it worked great. But I am USA Citizen and they not let me have account. Best you shop and try demos. You want lowest spread account. I using Suntonfx.com.
VPS I am using https://chocoping.com/
They good price and have in UK. Hopes this helps

Anonymous

Customer
Jun 14, 2021
Australia
Hi!

Show us proof of the trading results !!!

zimbawe

Customer
Aug 24, 2021
so every one is waiting the good answer from u
which pair and vps , kindly advise if u don't mind ... and I willing to share my profit if its good passive why not.....my telegram @auxgold

Ameer

Customer
Jan 7, 2017
hi Samian, 4300 $ for a couple of weeks???? I would be more than happy with it. that's even more than I currently earn at my main job.. what would you recommend to a beginner? what settings? What is the score? with which broker did you open an account? Are you satisfied with your broker?

cavv

Customer
Jun 6, 2016
The other day I finally made the long-awaited purchase of ELM EA with an OPTI license. Connected VPS from Chocoping. I ask dear members of the forum to share information, what setfile do you use on real accounts? Perhaps someone has super-tinctures for megaprofit? I am ready to post here the results of real transactions for further discussion between members of the forum.

Reactions: Mena

Payton

Customer
Apr 7, 2016
Buddy, what do you choose to trade MT4 or MT5? Are 6 currency pairs enough to work on a real account? I am also inclined to buy an ELM_EA license, but so far I'm not sure what to choose OPTI or PRO? Can you give some advice as a license holder.

Ayden

Customer
Sep 19, 2019
and from which depot do you want to start in real life? With a minimum or want to take a chance? I have been testing the bot on a demo for a long time, but I still have not decided how quickly it can pay for itself. I'm leaning towards the _scalping mode, but your opinion is interesting. Which broker do you prefer, the same one as in the demo? What leverage do you think is optimal for trading?

Ayden

Customer
Sep 19, 2019
I have a dilemma, I work with Tickmill, but I am not satisfied with such a small leverage, which they predavlyaet (1:30). What do you think about it?

cavv

Customer
Jun 6, 2016
I opened an account with the Fusion broker, the account type is classic, showed excellent results on the demo, plus I followed Jared's channel where he gets good results with this broker on a real account. This was the second reason I bought the bot, since it makes sense to test a demo when you can earn real money

cavv

Customer
Jun 6, 2016
Buddy, what do you choose to trade MT4 or MT5? Are 6 currency pairs enough to work on a real account? I am also inclined to buy an ELM_EA license, but so far I'm not sure what to choose OPTI or PRO? Can you give some advice as a license holder.
I bought the Optimum MT5 version because it suits me better. Also, during testing, the MT5 version showed the result not much better than MT4 with the same settings for Fusion. As for the choice before buying, I was guided by Opti, because I also wanted to leave money on the deposit of my account. Now the first week of work, let's see how the work goes and maybe I will upgrade to the Pro version, since there is a possibility to choose more pairs

cavv

Customer
Jun 6, 2016
I have a dilemma, I work with Tickmill, but I am not satisfied with such a small leverage, which they predavlyaet (1:30). What do you think about it?
think that the classic leverage of 1:100 will be more than enough, it's another matter that not all European brokers provide it. I decided to start with a deposit of $500, as I am sure that it will be enough for a successful start. Zoom in if you can at any time. As for the mode, I think mod_scalping is the golden mean and I'm leaning towards this option. In addition, there are several different set files on the forum specifically for scalping. The main thing is that I already have a license, and I look to the future with optimism, because I have long wanted to have a source of passive income.