Results from people using the ELM EA

Mxgain369

Customer
Jul 28, 2022
Dubai
Hi!

I don't know if I can help you or not, as I'm not a professional trader and I do this solely for myself, but I've been saving for a long time to buy something important and something that would help me have a passive income. I've been testing the EA for about 3 months with different brokers. I now have a real account with ActivTraders and Fibogroup MT5 and Tickmill MT4, I work on the quietest settings to avoid getting trades that might cause a drawdown on my account. Of course, summer is not the best time to test, because low volatility makes it unclear what the algorithm can do. I am working with a $1,000 deposit in two accounts and $1,500 in a third account. I think the most important thing is to find a broker to work with and the bot will do its job. For example, the first time I worked with ICM broker, even though I was told many times it was not the best choice, but the first month the results were great and I kept working, and then the broker started manipulating my account and I started having huge slippages and my trade execution rate doubled. That's what Jared was telling me. I want to open a demo account in Tickmill MT5 soon to test it out.

Is it worth buying it or not? I had some doubts, but I took my chances and decided to go for it. It's been about 5 months now, and so far I've only gotten my money back for the purchase, by the way, the price for the Pro version was $2500 in the spring, and you're out to a useful profit.
Thank you for your posts

Mxgain369

Customer
Jul 28, 2022
Dubai
HI, I have only had this EA for 3 weeks now the first week no trades. I thought that i must have loaded it wrong. the 2nd and 3rd week have been very good. I have close to 20k account and in the total of 3 weeks has made about 4300.. So you have to figure it out from there. this was with the 6 pairs.
Which broker you use please

zombie

Customer
Jan 20, 2014
How do you like December? Seems like a crazy month to me. The number of transactions is on the rise. Who thinks about the settings? I'm using the default ones for now. Maybe go aggressive? Maybe it makes sense to increase the lot? Interesting opinion users on this issue.

Ernestfx

Customer
Dec 26, 2022
How do you like December? Seems like a crazy month to me. The number of transactions is on the rise. Who thinks about the settings? I'm using the default ones for now. Maybe go aggressive? Maybe it makes sense to increase the lot? Interesting opinion users on this issue.
I think you are absolutely right with the settings. Now the market is very busy and there is no point in aggressive settings. In a calm market, aggressive settings will be very relevant. As for increasing the lot, this is relevant in a calm market. In an active market, this can be risky.

Martin-S

Customer
Dec 26, 2022
Hello guys! Who works with what broker? :rolleyes:
I took a little break in working with ELM in connection with my vacation and want to open a new account and set up a bot this weekend. I would be glad to get any advice on broker or settings

Virtual Trader

Customer
Jan 10, 2023
Hey!
Here are my results today. I won't write much.
I think the numbers speak for themselves. I'm not interested in arguing with someone about the effectiveness of this algorithm or sitting on a demo for months. I have been earning real money with the help of this adviser for a long time.
I also know a few people who also rose well on this topic. This is a working algorithm.

Thanks to the developer(y)

Attachments

• photo_2023-04-04_11-10-01.jpg
    photo_2023-04-04_11-10-01.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 41

vis-a-vis

Customer
Jan 10, 2023
Hello, I have approximately the same results for the last two months. I think the market has come out of hibernation and there is an opportunity to make money. According to my calculations, I already have $350 in net profit, since the cost of the adviser has already paid off. Now I have an asset on my balance sheet that will bring me income.:love:

ProfitFactorFX

Customer
Sep 16, 2022
Hey!
I think the numbers speak for themselves. I'm not interested in arguing with someone about the effectiveness of this algorithm or sitting on a demo for months. I have been earning real money with the help of this adviser for a long time.
I also know a few people who also rose well on this topic. This is a working algorithm.

My friend, this is a great result, tell me what broker you work with and what account type you opened?

I have already tested several brokers on demo accounts and I plan to make a purchase next month. As the result is great, not counting Roboforex broker, I got only 7 trades in 1 month. I would not want to open a real account with them as it is stupid:sneaky:

Niko

Customer
Sep 8, 2019
Hello guys! Who works with what broker? :rolleyes:
I took a little break in working with ELM in connection with my vacation and want to open a new account and set up a bot this weekend. I would be glad to get any advice on broker or settings
Hi. In 2023 I chose 3 brokerage companies for myself, and gradually I start to work with each of them, at the moment I work with the broker TraderWay on MT5 ECN account. I lowered my risk to 0.5% and increased the Tick Volume to increase the probability of entering a trade more accurately. I also use a virtual TP. My results for several weeks of work on the attached screenshot.

Attachments

• traderway.png
    traderway.png
    5.6 KB · Views: 36

Max Pro

Customer
Dec 26, 2022
I average about 30% of net profit per month. With a $1,000 deposit, that's 300 bucks a month. Doubling the deposit is obtained somewhere in 4-5 months. Naturally, if you have a deposit of 5000-10000 dollars, then in a year it is really possible to earn a very large amount. And it will be a real passive income on which you can live chic.

jules

Customer
Jun 7, 2022
I average about 30% of net profit per month. With a $1,000 deposit, that's 300 bucks a month. Doubling the deposit is obtained somewhere in 4-5 months. Naturally, if you have a deposit of 5000-10000 dollars, then in a year it is really possible to earn a very large amount. And it will be a real passive income on which you can live chic.

Hello MaxPro,

its so good to hear of your results! Congrats

Would you mind pls telling me which broker you deposited this initial $1000 with?

Max Pro

Customer
Dec 26, 2022
Hello Jules, thanks for the congratulations, I have an mt5global account with Just2Trade broker.

PCryptor

Customer
Jun 3, 2022
Hey!

Hi, thanks for sharing, would you mind let me know what VPS are you using with which location and your settings for this result ? Im using same broker as you and I having hard time getting good result.

TrapFX

Customer
Sep 26, 2022
Hello!
I am really on the fence if I should invest in this or not.

Can anyone (who has purchased the EA) please share their results and opinion?
What type of accounts/brokers work best etc?

I just want to see results from others than only the developer (no offense).
We all know that the results can differ a lot from demo to live accounts.

I am excited to hear from you guys! Share your knowledge ;)
I think this adviser is effective. Bot settings allow you to perform effective actions. The functionality accurately displays data for decision making. Accordingly, decisions are made in a timely manner. Updates provide an opportunity to see new applications of this algorithm, for example in scalping. The project itself has been running for a long time. Forum is active. Technical support is always in touch.