results of the licensed version of Pro/Opti 2.1"

pravin

Jan 24, 2023
Greetings friends

i am really to see all growing positively i have just join today will test some best brokers on demo and keep you posted my results soon

Reactions: achab

Alexandre

Customer
Apr 4, 2020
Hi, if you subscribe to Jared's telegram channels, you can quickly see that everything is growing positively. I personally tested the demo for several months, got positive results and bought a license. The most interesting thing is that in real life everything is also growing positively.

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elm-ea.com
Thanks for the advice Jared, I never considered this nuance. Does the type of account affect the speed of trade execution? Do all brokers provide this type of account?
Hi ! I did not have time to answer your question earlier, I was busy preparing the new version 2.2 update.

Yes,you are absolutely right, every broker has its own individual conditions for each of the accounts, so you should carefully study all the information which the broker has on its website or ask questions to the technical support of the broker

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elm-ea.com
Greetings friends

i am really to see all growing positively i have just join today will test some best brokers on demo and keep you posted my results soon
Hi! How are your results, has it been a couple of weeks? Any questions on the work of my algorithm?

Reactions: achab

cavv

Customer
Jun 6, 2016
Hello!
I work with the Pro version also at the broker Tickmill Pro MT5, the result is more optimistic than yours, I think due to the greater number of currency pairs.

As for your account, try switching to more aggressive settings to increase the number of trades, but in general I would not be in a hurry, because the market is now gaining activity.

Rainis

Customer
Aug 24, 2019
In my trading strategy, I use 4 bots at once and one of them is a PRO version. Deposits are the same everywhere -1000 $.
This year, ELM EA made me 40% more profit than the others. I believe that this result became possible due to the presence of a strategy with a positive expectation of winning in it.
I myself am a mathematician, and for me this is the most important indicator of the profitability of the strategy. This is the reason why I bought this bot.

Peter Watson

Feb 15, 2023
Jared, how is the broker Vantage doing with the withdrawal of funds? I also want to replenish the deposit with this broker for a couple of thousand. Now it is not clear what is happening with brokers, so I trust only your recommendations. You helped me a lot with advice a couple of years ago.

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elm-ea.com
Jared, how is the broker Vantage doing with the withdrawal of funds? I also want to replenish the deposit with this broker for a couple of thousand. Now it is not clear what is happening with brokers, so I trust only your recommendations. You helped me a lot with advice a couple of years ago.
Hi Peter, with the withdrawal of funds, everything is fine. At least, I made one withdrawal of 1500$, there were no problems. I received the money within one business day.

Risk Manager

Feb 15, 2023
Hello, what currency pairs do you use? Can you share some more secrets? Your results disprove my pessimism. Stability is a sign of excellence. I have been following your channel for a long time, and it seems to me that there are some nuances that I do not know. Please share with us.

Attachments

• photo_2023-07-07_14-09-07.jpg
    photo_2023-07-07_14-09-07.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 19

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elm-ea.com
Hello, what currency pairs do you use? Can you share some more secrets? Your results disprove my pessimism. Stability is a sign of excellence. I have been following your channel for a long time, and it seems to me that there are some nuances that I do not know. Please share with us.
Hi! There are no secrets, I am a trader like you. All we have to do is to create a favorable environment for the algorithm to work. One of the most important recommendations is to rent a VPS server as close to your broker's server as possible. To ensure minimum ping for ELM to work.

P.S on the screenshot you will see the currency pairs that I use on my accounts.

Attachments

• Screenshot_11.png
    Screenshot_11.png
    4.4 KB · Views: 14

Ernestfx

Customer
Dec 26, 2022
Hi Jared, do you prefer the default settings or are you experimenting? I use the default ones, but by changing some parameters I also manage to take a good profit. I rent VPS Chocoping for $32/month for 4GB, but I don't think that's enough. What VPS server do you have? How much is rent? What technical specifications does it have?

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elm-ea.com
Hi Jared, do you prefer the default settings or are you experimenting? I use the default ones, but by changing some parameters I also manage to take a good profit. I rent VPS Chocoping for $32/month for 4GB, but I don't think that's enough. What VPS server do you have? How much is rent? What technical specifications does it have?
Hi! It all depends on what your needs are. How many trading platforms are open on your server. With the amount of RAM you have specified, you can easily work with 3-4 Mt5 trading platforms without any problems.

As for my work, I use a dedicated server at OVH. See if they are also suitable for you)