Review Best Trading Day with ELM EA

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elm-ea.com
FPMarkets.png

Morning, dear traders! 😄

I wrote you earlier that December is the most amazing month in the market. And again it is so!

I haven't had such results, overnight, for about 3 years.

Gain: +1,346.61%.

🧾 Deposits: $3000.00
💵 Withdrawals: $5,285.45
💵 Balance: $38112.90
💹 Profit for all time: 40398.35%

How is this possible? Have you seen the charts of currency pairs with JPY? all ELM EA supported currency pairs with JPY were opened on this account and Autorisk 3 was set.
A huge lot and a frenzied volatility of several hundred pips in a short period of time.

Now I am very, very afraid that the broker will refuse me a withdrawal.... We'll be watching))

Best Regards
Jared Winston @develonbot

Rainis

Customer
Aug 24, 2019
My progress in December is more modest, but the deposit is only 500 bucks. Net profit 30%. I think it's great for a beginner in Forex. But December is not over yet.

cavv

Customer
Jun 6, 2016
Happy for you colleague. There is no need to hurry. The main thing is stability. With this advisor, you can have a stable profit. I confirm it. What VPS do you use, if not a secret? What is your ping?

Rainis

Customer
Aug 24, 2019
Happy for you colleague. There is no need to hurry. The main thing is stability. With this advisor, you can have a stable profit. I confirm it. What VPS do you use, if not a secret? What is your ping?
Hello colleague. Thanks for support. My VPS provider is Chocoping. Ping 10 milliseconds.

Ernestfx

Customer
Dec 26, 2022
View attachment 4326

Morning, dear traders! 😄

I wrote you earlier that December is the most amazing month in the market. And again it is so!

I haven't had such results, overnight, for about 3 years.

Gain: +1,346.61%.

🧾 Deposits: $3000.00
💵 Withdrawals: $5,285.45
💵 Balance: $38112.90
💹 Profit for all time: 40398.35%

How is this possible? Have you seen the charts of currency pairs with JPY? all ELM EA supported currency pairs with JPY were opened on this account and Autorisk 3 was set.
A huge lot and a frenzied volatility of several hundred pips in a short period of time.

Now I am very, very afraid that the broker will refuse me a withdrawal.... We'll be watching))

Best Regards
Jared Winston @develonbot
What lot do you recommend for Jared to start trading yen pairs? I am trying to calculate for myself the optimal starting lot based on a depot of $500. What do you think, does it make sense to increase the initial deposit or is $500 normal?

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elm-ea.com
What lot do you recommend for Jared to start trading yen pairs? I am trying to calculate for myself the optimal starting lot based on a depot of $500. What do you think, does it make sense to increase the initial deposit or is $500 normal?
Hi! The size of the deposit is not so important to start working with ELM. Some of the clients start working even with 100$ successfully increasing their deposit.

I would recommend that you set 0.5% in the Authorisk parameter, then the algorithm itself calculates how much lot to open a trade in your account, taking into account your balance, leverage and currency pair.

Tell me please, what broker do you plan to start working with?

Ernestfx

Customer
Dec 26, 2022
Hi! The size of the deposit is not so important to start working with ELM. Some of the clients start working even with 100$ successfully increasing their deposit.

I would recommend that you set 0.5% in the Authorisk parameter, then the algorithm itself calculates how much lot to open a trade in your account, taking into account your balance, leverage and currency pair.

Tell me please, what broker do you plan to start working with?
From your list of recommended brokers, I decided to opt for Tikmil and Forex.com. Thanks for the advice. I will do so. As for the initial deposit, you pleasantly surprised me. For the first time I meet an adviser with a starting deposit of $100. I used to have other bots, so there the minimum depot was from several thousand dollars. Also interested in who has what results with Forex.com?

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elm-ea.com
From your list of recommended brokers, I decided to opt for Tikmil and Forex.com. Thanks for the advice. I will do so. As for the initial deposit, you pleasantly surprised me. For the first time I meet an adviser with a starting deposit of $100. I used to have other bots, so there the minimum depot was from several thousand dollars. Also interested in who has what results with Forex.com?
Hey!
There are thousands of different trading algorithms and trading software out there, it's impossible to know and test every one of them. That's why I think it's normal that you don't know about ELM_EA.

What about the work of Forex.com, many customers are working with them quite successfully, you also can begin to work with them and share your results here on the forum, I think many will be interested

Ernestfx

Customer
Dec 26, 2022
I decided not to risk too much and deposited only 100 bucks. For January, the net profit is already almost 200 bucks. But January is considered the quietest month in Forex. With manual trading, this is almost impossible to achieve. I have tried more than once! Who has an opinion about the initial deposit? Who started with what?

vis-a-vis

Customer
Jan 10, 2023
This algorithm is ideal for scalping. Very accurate entry and most importantly timely exit from the transaction. I experimented with the settings and chose the scalping mode. I doubled the starting deposit and it seems to me that this is not the limit. The market is starting to revive and I think in the spring this algorithm will help me buy a new car.

Roger Fight

Customer
Sep 16, 2022
This bot allows you to scalp while maintaining position control. Trades are opened after the completion of the correction. Trades are closed at the time of the reversal. That is, the robot sees and understands the market. Therefore, transactions do not sit out and the algorithm does not go into a drawdown. This allows you to keep the deposit. The news background is under control thanks to the built-in filter. It is a fully automated scalper with no weaknesses.

Martin-S

Customer
Dec 26, 2022
This bot allows you to scalp while maintaining position control. Trades are opened after the completion of the correction. Trades are closed at the time of the reversal. That is, the robot sees and understands the market. Therefore, transactions do not sit out and the algorithm does not go into a drawdown. This allows you to keep the deposit. The news background is under control thanks to the built-in filter. It is a fully automated scalper with no weaknesses.
Yes, I support you buddy, ELM is probably the best algorithm in recent times. I have successfully passed all tests with FTMO broker, from other bots, I only got losses(

Alexandre

Customer
Apr 4, 2020
What surprises me most about this EA is that crosses show the biggest profit. It's usually always the other way around. Cross-country is generally difficult to saddle. As far as I know, other developers are afraid to deal with crosses at all. They use majors, metals. Pairs with the yen are considered very risky. Even the Japanese themselves prefer majors. But you managed to take control of the yen and make crazy profits. And this surprises me a lot. To be honest, I even thought it was fake. But the yen also leads in my account. Let's see what happens in the fall.