Roboforex

Brett

Jun 10, 2018
awto® said:
the GBPNZD pair was not impressed, we will show a completely "peaceful" NZDUSD
Spreads and commissions are trading costs, you just need to accept them as unavoidable and take them into account in your trading.

Alexandre

Customer
Apr 4, 2020
Brett said:
Spreads and commissions are trading costs, you just need to accept them as unavoidable and take them into account in your trading.
Let the traders draw their own conclusions, and the technical support, as always, said that some suppliers were to blame again r) One of them apparently answered r)

Zayd

Sep 16, 2013
awto® said:
In a calm morning market, we have a great spread, come on robo you're the best =b
ECN-2 account

gbpnzd.png
the author, well, on alpari funtnzd-67pp. as if the instrument seems to be a bit semi-exotic - well, in terms of what is not the euro-dollar, not the pound dollar.
although right now, for comparison, I looked at rannforex, well, there is something to equal)))

Edivan

May 8, 2020
On Tuesday, I made a transfer to the bank. The invoice. Esche did not receive any money. I wrote in support, the answer is no esche...

Jorge

Dec 5, 2011
Edivan said:
On Tuesday, I made a transfer to the bank. The invoice. Esche did not receive any money. I wrote in support, the answer is no esche...
To a bank card or to a bank account? If on the map - then there is now even a warning label - up to 10 days. It took me 2 days, instead of instantly as it was before.

Alex

Mar 17, 2012
Jorge said:
To a bank card or to a bank account? If on the map - then there is now even a warning label - up to 10 days. It took me 2 days, instead of instantly as it was before.
I also don't like the way their withdrawal to cards is organized now (I don't know about rubles, I don't know about the currency). I tried to withdraw rubles to the card from which I replenished it - refusal in the comment: "The payment was rejected by the issuing bank." This is not the first time and not in one day. As a result, the withdrawal was made through a refund to the top-up card, and it took 3 working days.
PS Previously, I also immediately withdrew it on free days.

Edivan

May 8, 2020
Edivan said:
It turned out that my bank did not accept the transfer from the broker. RoboF returned the money to my account. Made a transfer to my other bank account, Everything is normal with RoboF.

moondogg

Customer
Jun 11, 2017
I've always wondered who believes in this nonsense in the form of bonuses to the size of their initial deposit with brokers. After all, this is nothing more than a marketing ploy on their part. If you are still a fan of choosing a trading leverage, more than 1:500, then you can confidently say with your personal $ for now, I'm not talking about money in the form of a bonus.

But apparently, this greatly entices traders who came to conquer Forex with $100 on their account, and when they are given a bonus that is more than their initial deposit, everyone just jumps to the ceiling. I don’t know about you, but I have been in trading for more than 10 years and have gone through a lot and I don’t believe in these fairy tales and prefer to work with my own capital on an account with good brokers that have FCA regulation like Tickmill, for example. Everything is transparent, and since they made it possible to work with them on MT5, this is my favorite among brokers