Test version ELM EA 2.1 before release on 10 brokers for 30 days.

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elm-ea.com
Hi all,

I have not pleased you with the results of ELM_EA on my accounts for a long time. I did not waste time in vain and prepared trading accounts.

On Friday (26/08) I finished the accounts preparation, there will be 10 new real accounts with different brokers in total.

Version: 2.1 Professional MT5
Currency pairs: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, USDCAD, EURJPY, AUDJPY, AUDNZD, EURGBP, EURAUD, GBPJPY
Server: 32 GB/10 Core/2 Gbps/UK

All accounts will be launched with the new update version 2.1.
I have made some important changes in the signal filters of the algorithm. The update is being tested for 30 days before release. If no bugs are found, there will be a release. Update is free for all customers.

As a result, we will determine the best broker and optimal parameters for the new version 2.1 .

Real accounts for the contest are opened at these brokers.

✅#FPMarkets
✅#FxPro
✅#Tickmill
✅#FBS
✅#GOMARKETS
✅#IcMarkets
✅#FXTM
✅#XMBroker
✅#ActivTrades
✅ #NDDFX

Contest conditions:
Loss: -25% account is disabled from trading.
Profit: 30% > account moves to the next stage of the contest.

Depending on free time, I will try sometimes to do a detailed analysis of each of the trading accounts.

Of course, the results of ELM_EA version 2.1 will be in my Telegram channel daily for 1 month - @Review_elm_ea_results

Wait for news and be nicer to each other!

If you have something to say, wait here - @develonbot.

Have a nice weekend everyone!

Fletcher

Customer
Oct 3, 2017
Jared this is a crazy idea I have never seen anything like this on the internet, I will follow your every post as I want to choose the best broker and earn with you(y)

Kaan

Jul 1, 2017
It is interesting to observe the work of the bot on real accounts, I just plan to buy ELM Opti Mt5 in 1-2 months.
Thanks for the opportunity Jared.
Hi all,

I have not pleased you with the results of ELM_EA on my accounts for a long time. I did not waste time in vain and prepared trading accounts.

On Friday (26/08) I finished the accounts preparation, there will be 10 new real accounts with different brokers in total.

Currency pairs: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, USDCAD, EURJPY, AUDJPY, AUDNZD, EURGBP, EURAUD, GBPJPY

I have made some important changes in the signal filters of the algorithm. The update is being tested for 30 days before release. If no bugs are found, there will be a release. Update is free for all customers.

As a result, we will determine the best broker and optimal parameters for the new version 2.1 .

✅#FPMarkets
✅#FxPro
✅#Tickmill
✅#FBS
✅#GOMARKETS
✅#IcMarkets
✅#FXTM
✅#XMBroker
✅#ActivTrades
✅ #NDDFX

Contest conditions:

Depending on free time, I will try sometimes to do a detailed analysis of each of the trading accounts.

Of course, the results of ELM_EA version 2.1 will be in my Telegram channel daily for 1 month - @elonmuskeacom_results

HTS

Customer
May 20, 2022
This is the sort of professionalism that we have come to expect from Jared, a great guy!!

It would be great to add EightCap to the list of brokers, if possible, either now or later?

Also should we be expecting 2.1 upgrade for MT4 users too?

I’m certainly looking forward to the results

HTS

Customer
May 20, 2022
@Jared.
So the additional filters reduce order volumes?

Romuald

Customer
Jun 4, 2022
France
Hi Jared, I'm following all this closely! Thanks again to you for the troubleshooting with anydesk last Thursday 😀

Mxgain369

Customer
Jul 28, 2022
Dubai
Hi all,

✅#FPMarkets
✅#FxPro
✅#Tickmill
✅#FBS
✅#GOMARKETS
✅#IcMarkets
✅#FXTM
✅#XMBroker
✅#ActivTrades
✅ #NDDFX

Contest conditions:

Of course, the results of ELM_EA version 2.1 will be in my Telegram channel daily for 1 month - @elonmuskeacom_results

How to participate in the contest and how much capital?

Prakash

Customer
Jul 21, 2022
Hi Jared, I'm closing monitoring this event and results for implement my account. Thanks for this testing.

Schatzky

Aug 26, 2022
Thanks for doing that !
I also concur with other forum members asking for Eightcap broker test.
Can't wait to read the results

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elm-ea.com
This is the sort of professionalism that we have come to expect from Jared, a great guy!!

It would be great to add EightCap to the list of brokers, if possible, either now or later?

Also should we be expecting 2.1 upgrade for MT4 users too?

I’m certainly looking forward to the results
Hello my friend ! Good to see you here! Not everyone is as energized as you are ! Thank you !

All right, the update is waiting for all versions of ELM, there will be no new brokers, the list will remain the same, sorry!

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elm-ea.com
Hi Jared, I'm following all this closely! Thanks again to you for the troubleshooting with anydesk last Thursday 😀
Hi my friend, always happy to help, write me more if you have any questions:cool:

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elm-ea.com
Thanks for doing that !
I also concur with other forum members asking for Eightcap broker test.
Can't wait to read the results
Hi ! Thank you ! But brokers are already chosen, there will be no new ones, I will choose them next month, thank you for understanding!

Reactions: Mxgain369

trader.p

Customer
Sep 25, 2021
I agree. VPS provider (I guess chocoping) and server location. Furtermore platform MT4/MT5, leverage and if possible account type. Some set files in the end would also be perfect!
I know it's much information, but for those going to final round or make it to the goal would be perfect!

However, great workyou do anyway.

Reactions: Mxgain369 and phil

KPROVN

Customer
Jul 19, 2022
Jared, could you please let us know which vps you are using for each broker?
Thank you!
chocoping.com
forexvps.net
I use chocoping. LOCATION LONDON UK

LOW NETWORK LATENCY TO TOP FX BROKERS​

We want you to win and we’ll help to choose the optimal server location for best latency with your broker.