Test version ELM EA 2.1 before release on 10 brokers for 30 days.

cavv

Customer
Jun 6, 2016
Okay, understand. In that case need static lot size for instance and results measured against initial equity. Hence it's comparable, just numbers might be lower and from marketing perspective big numbers sell better ;-)
A very good idea. And I think Jared should be introduced to her. He is a developer and I think he will appreciate it.

Saja AbuGharbieh

Customer
Jul 7, 2022
Dubai
Hi all,

I have not pleased you with the results of ELM_EA on my accounts for a long time. I did not waste time in vain and prepared trading accounts.

On Friday (26/08) I finished the accounts preparation, there will be 10 new real accounts with different brokers in total.

Version: 2.1 Professional MT5
Currency pairs: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, USDCAD, EURJPY, AUDJPY, AUDNZD, EURGBP, EURAUD, GBPJPY
Server: 32 GB/10 Core/2 Gbps/UK

All accounts will be launched with the new update version 2.1.
I have made some important changes in the signal filters of the algorithm. The update is being tested for 30 days before release. If no bugs are found, there will be a release. Update is free for all customers.

As a result, we will determine the best broker and optimal parameters for the new version 2.1 .

Real accounts for the contest are opened at these brokers.

✅#FPMarkets
✅#FxPro
✅#Tickmill
✅#FBS
✅#GOMARKETS
✅#IcMarkets
✅#FXTM
✅#XMBroker
✅#ActivTrades
✅ #NDDFX

Contest conditions:
Loss: -25% account is disabled from trading.
Profit: 30% > account moves to the next stage of the contest.

Depending on free time, I will try sometimes to do a detailed analysis of each of the trading accounts.

Of course, the results of ELM_EA version 2.1 will be in my Telegram channel daily for 1 month - @elonmuskeacom_results

Wait for news and be nicer to each other!

If you have something to say, wait here - @develonbot.

Have a nice weekend everyone!
How can get EA demo too to do test and post the results

Mxgain369

Customer
Jul 28, 2022
Dubai
As long as you have funds on your trading account it is at risk! Hence tansfering profits to a second account or wallet if your broker offers it, is the only way to save your profits!
If you ask yourself, why it is like that, there are many reasons. Technically your VPS might hang while trade open or your terminal freezes, looses connection, etc. Also there might be an issue in the EA's code causing a malfunction (no offence Jared).
There might also be a chance that your broker doesn't accept your SL due to extreme market situation causing slipage. Last time that occured was a couple of years on UCAD with many brokers as the was an unsepecte rate hike from Candian side. People saw 80 pip slippage ans were asking themselves why they put a SL.

However, I don't want to draw a dark picture here, but I still believe that the only way to save profits is to take them out of your account.
I see 2 strategies:
1. On a regular basis such as every day, week,etc. or after a certain gain percentage.
2. Let the EA trade the way it does until it reaches 100% - take your investement and be risk-free

Most people prefer the 2nd strategy I think, as it allows for retention effect and therefore it will reach your 100% aim quicker.
This will not work in FUNDED CHALLENGE ACCOUNT. THAT'S THE POINT

cavv

Customer
Jun 6, 2016
Which Broker do You recommend? Which Real Acccount makes most Profit with ELM EA?
I personally work on real accounts with the broker Tickmill and Fusion on MT5, I am satisfied with the result, I can't wait to upgrade to version 2.1.