Tickmill Ltd

m3svcs

Customer
Jun 21, 2021
Hello everybody, in order to run the EAs as a non-UK resident on TickMill Seychelles MT5, which of the 3 account types below do you find the optimal performance? I am referring to the default template in the v1.8 DEMO package:
1) Classic
2) Pro
3) VIP

Appreciate your inputs.

Cheers!.

m3svcs

Customer
Jun 21, 2021
Hello, the Tikmil UK broker is optimal for you, and the account type is PRO or VIP.
Thanks for your reply.

TickMill HelpDesk told me non-UK residents can only take up TickMill-Seychelles, besides the fact that the maximum leverage at TickMill-UK is 1:30 compared to TickMill-Seychelles 1:500.

Thank you very much.

Rainis

Customer
Aug 24, 2019
Okay bro see for yourself. I opened an account in London through a friend, because the results in the Seychelles were not very good, so I recommended this to you.

m3svcs

Customer
Jun 21, 2021
Okay bro see for yourself. I opened an account in London through a friend, because the results in the Seychelles were not very good, so I recommended this to you.
Thanks for your reply.

What about the leverage? Did you obtain 1:500 or 1:30 for TickMill-UK? Otherwise I might have to look for FusionMarkets.

Cheers!

m3svcs

Customer
Jun 21, 2021
Thanks for all the help, everyone.

TickMill called me on the phone a while ago explaining the MT5 accounts opened under UK and Seychelles are all connected to the same data centre in London, UK; and platform execution performances across all TickMill entities are therefore the same in every aspect. She further told me the leverage for TickMill-UK 1:30 will severely affect my ability to initiate orders and advised me to stick with TickMill-Seychelles 1:500. But I am now running losing trades on DEMO Opti 1.8 with TickMill-Seychelles.

I am pondering my next move.

Rainis

Customer
Aug 24, 2019
Yes, I was working with a leverage of 1:30. It is not a hindrance to the algorithm. And as for Fusion Markets broker, I would recommend you to use MT5 and scalping mode.

cavv

Customer
Jun 6, 2016
I have been trading with Tikmil for a long time and successfully. Satisfied with the results. I earned the most in December 2022. For me, the most important thing is that this broker allows you to withdraw profits. I also want to note that Tikmil allows both scalping and pipsing. Well, another important nuance is excellent professional technical support.

Reactions: komzhig