Tickmill Ltd

Kyrie

Customer
Nov 4, 2018
rustikle said:
Still not solved, no response from support. 2.5 seconds is the average time to open a trade. And this is a lot of 0.01, and what will be on 1 lot, 10 seconds somewhere?
Screenshot_20210511_092319.png
The delay is not related to the lot in any way.
My tickmill measurements show a delay in the range of 140 to 450ms.

Your post is, strictly speaking, missing an important detail: what is the latency of your connection?
This can be viewed in the lower right corner of the screen.

Disclamer: I have nothing to do with Tickmill, I am their client. I dealt with them step by step with delays from six months ago, I was not satisfied with the average 300ms with a ping of less than 1ms. We didn't come to anything productive, so I'm working with this delay

rustikle

May 4, 2020
Kyrie said:
The delay is not related to the lot in any way.
My tickmill measurements show a delay in the range of 140 to 450ms.

Your post is, strictly speaking, missing an important detail: what is the latency of your connection?
This can be viewed in the lower right corner of the screen.

Disclamer: I have nothing to do with Tickmill, I am their client. I dealt with them step by step with delays from six months ago, I was not satisfied with the average 300ms with a ping of less than 1ms. We didn't come to anything productive, so I'm working with this delay
8ms to their server. I would be completely satisfied with 140 to 450ms, although this is not their average 200ms in promises. But the 2000ms I have is an eternity.

Screenshot_20210511_113355.png

javitto77

May 14, 2020
Hello to everyone who remembers me and does not remember;)

I read it and I'm freaking out. I have been using this broker for more than 5 years. I decided to make my 5 kopecks.

- about expired cards. in my situation (10 + cards already expired as 3+ years), most of them themselves disappeared from their history after a certain period of time. now there are only two of the Tueva hoocha (one "has been dead for two years") - the last remaining one is calmly covered. about the "dead" I communicated with the support but there is a wall of peas, you need to go to the bank, close the account linked to the card, take a certificate from the bank that the account is closed and send it to the support.
the fact that it can be another city/country and so it is generally problematic to turn all this around - support is not interested, they do not give you a different method of replenishment. tired of butting heads, but okay, as it is, so it is. oh, yes, about the timing of the withdrawal. I always have money on the card arrive within a week -1.5 maximum. much depends on the bank. here is the last time, the day before last evening I submitted a request for the removal of 1k of greenery. I expected that they would come next week, but here it is the cherished text message (sms) came an hour ago. withdrawals are made by way of a refund, as it were. that is, the operations are now going on in proportion to the replenished amounts. that is, they were replenished 100+200+700 and now you are removing the mower? this means that the withdrawal will most likely be made in three operations. well, or a multiple of the minimum withdrawal amounts (tikmil Seychelles now has $ 100). That is, the removed mower will look like $ 100 x10. Oh, and another nuance, when I withdraw, I always write in the comments to output to a specific card.

- about problems with orders/history/ticks. for 5+ years, there were only two such situations - and both of them were compensated in full, without claims, with apologies, etc., etc. and not within a week, but literally in a day or two at most.

as for the language-I always write them the first letter in English and they answer me oddly enough in Russian, further correspondence is already in Russian. never had any problems with the language in general.

- about ping, well, there is such a tracert lamp command, so you can study the route from your terminal to a certain server, together with the support. maybe the plug is on the side of your provider, the broker is something to do with it. in general, again, to throw pissing rags without studying the technical issue is a strange position. Or change your broker. Or raise / buy UPU in America/Europe. It's inexpensive. But the execution will be 5-8ms. The problem is solved.

- watching and criticizing spreads during a rollover is a bad idea, imho. still on the triple swap on Wednesday, have a fight. tickmill is not the broker where the spreads during the rollover are small, if you trade during the time>days per order and an increase in the spread by 10-20 times in the rollover is too much, then you should look for another broker, as far as I remember from the same ones robo there were accounts once with a fixed spread. and now, most likely, there is.

- to catch up on the issue of withdrawal. skrill and Neteller are dead to me. the cards are expired, new ones are not sent to Russia and have been for a long time, and even new commissions are horse-drawn. the kiwi also flew away. and then a shoal of kiwi and not tickmill, read the claims and again wondered, go to kiwi from mid-2020 and try to make at least one international transfer or payment-get a barrier from the payment system itself and not a broker/store. they have it described on their website in large Soviet letters(well, or it was described in the fall of 2020 exactly).

Now there are a lot of brokers, and there are also enough tools for analyzing them. The same mayFXbook does not suit you. You look at the conditions, you look at what you need, you choose a broker.
Tickmill has its drawbacks, but they are offset by certain advantages. There is no perfect broker. Like the Grail.

OFFTOP: I tried to register in stickpay. ohhhh.... the acc was immediately banned :)):-/ I sent them a bunch of documents, a foreign passport, a certificate of ownership, and utility bills.... yes, a lot of short stuff. they respond after three weeks or a month to one message (I'm not talking about the standard response - thank you for contacting your request has been submitted to the appropriate department). to the latter, here is the answer I received
Spoiler alert

[FONT=arial narrow, sans-serif]Dear Client,

Good day!

Please be informed that the IDs are good. However, for proof of address, we need it to be professionally translated into English. Also, for proof of funds, we only accept a 3-months copy of payslips or salary slips because your bank solvency letter is not enough and we need also your proof of funds to be professionally translated into English as well.

Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.[/FONT]

[FONT=arial narrow, sans-serif]Kind Regards,

STICPAY Account Team[/FONT]

[FONT=tahoma, sans-serif]mailservice?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.sticpay.com%2Fassets%2Fcommon%2Fcommon%2Fimg%2Fmail_template%2Fsign_header_logo.png&proxy=yes&key=9f797b2ab4bf8073ae035dc9c878a2b7
SAFE, TRANSPARENT, INSTANT & CONVENIENT[/FONT]
[FONT=tahoma, sans-serif]Account Team[/FONT]
[FONT=tahoma, sans-serif]Representative of Personal and Merchant Services[/FONT]
after three months, so far I have not decided to spit the fuck or finish off this stickpey. on the other hand, the cards are still not sent to Russia. and something does not smile at me at all if there are any problems with transactions, then six months to explain that I am not a camel. I wonder if anyone actually works fine with this system?
PS: for myself, I see only one way - to open an individual entrepreneur, pay (6+1)% to the simplified tax system + commission for currency exchange at a bank and sleep well. or officially raise your acc in WM to such a level that it is like an IPshny, such that the profit is credited with the deduction of a certain percentage to the tax. and to cash out already through bestexchange and the like. But here it is necessary to consider where the losses during the transaction/exchange/cashout in rubles will be less. The nuts were tightened so that bypassing the tax service costs the same or more expensive.

rustikle

May 4, 2020
Tickmill there is a new record of 3 seconds of opening trades. During this time, you know, it glides like with Gorky in winter.
Screenshot_4.png.2299e873f56a4408b9e950719c3460ac.pngScreenshot_2.png
javitto77 said:
- about ping, well, there is such a tracert lamp command, so you can study the route from your terminal to a certain server, together with the support. maybe the plug is on the side of your provider, the broker is something to do with it. in general, again, to throw pissing rags without studying the technical issue is a strange position. Or change your broker. Or raise / buy UPU in America/Europe. It's inexpensive. But the execution will be 5-8ms. The problem is solved.
This is probably a stone in my garden, from the screen to the server
Screenshot_3.png
Closing trades 1 second.

The broker unsubscribed, allegedly the transaction they have for 200ms passes, I asked for logs of the passage of transactions, of course refused, because there is nothing to show. Since there is nothing to show how the deal enters the market, here are the cookhovars.

Ryland

Apr 4, 2018
Strange, what prevents the logs from the metak server to show? You don't even need to show that they are being displayed somewhere. It is necessary to understand where these 3 seconds come from.

I understand that the trade is manual on the home computer, and even with WiFi probably?

rustikle

May 4, 2020
Ryland said:
Strange, what prevents the logs from the metak server to show? You don't even need to show that they are being displayed somewhere. It is necessary to understand where these 3 seconds come from.

I understand that the trade is manual on the home computer, and even with WiFi probably?
And the fact that I posted a trace doesn't mean anything to you? What kind of house, what kind of wifi....

rustikle

May 4, 2020
Here is a deal on the currency open more or less in 500 ms, but it is not 2000-3500ms as on gold. They tell me fairy tales that I have a problem, here on the currency more or less.
I know why such a delay is worth it and it is worth it on gold, their campaign arbitrageurs shaved on gold and here the delay was stuck on certain servers. I asked them to move the account to another server and they ignored it, but still the logs were not sent with the way their transaction opens according to them for 200ms.

chf.png

rustikle

May 4, 2020
And here is their demo account. To the server ping 30ms. There will be someone who will say that the demo account and transaction processing is different. Yes, throw 1 second here and it's still not 2.5-4 seconds
демо.png

Genevieve

Nov 5, 2013
@rustikleyour problem with opening orders of 0.01 lot is certainly staggering.
But one page of your relentless thoughts about this to other forumchanam already seems to be enough.

Ryland

Apr 4, 2018
rustikle said:
And the fact that I posted a trace doesn't mean anything to you? What kind of house, what kind of wifi....
I didn't look closely. Well, if zomro, then everything is clear. It really looks like a gold plugin. It is interesting to see the reviews of others who trade gold in tikmil.

javitto77

May 14, 2020
rustikle said:
The broker unsubscribed, allegedly the transaction they have for 200ms passes, I asked for logs of the passage of transactions, of course refused, because there is nothing to show. Since there is nothing to show how the deal enters the market, here are the cookhovars.
hm... do you seriously think that your 0.01 is being put on the market? I am interested in even looking at such a broker and such an exchange. whether they exist at all in principle.
account type classic or proshka? on the pro, I did not have such problems.
another observation is that gold transactions may have been opened at the time of the news release-15: 30 on the hz shift GMT. and then immediately closed. I understand that here we are talking about trying to play scalper on gold.
imho, the idea is so-so.

Kayden

Customer
Mar 4, 2020
javitto77 said:
hm... do you seriously think that your 0.01 is being put on the market? I am interested in even looking at such a broker and such an exchange. whether they exist at all in principle.
another observation is that gold transactions may have been opened at the time of the news release-15: 30 on the hz shift GMT. and then immediately closed. I understand that here we are talking about trying to play scalper on gold.
imho, the idea is so-so.
I agree to play scalper on a highly volatile instrument without having the maximum technical confidence in my hardware and broker settings )
and there are concerns that brokers conditionally use different methods (do not instantly place orders) with increased volatility...in addition, at the breakdown, imagine how many scalpers are triggered at the same time ? and all of them are lined up on a large broker in the queue for execution!
this is not a grid player that opens randomly in any place of the market where there is no excitement from other players) so it seems to you that they want to fuck you somewhere ) but this is just your imagination

Ryland

Apr 4, 2018
The first screen was made in 2021-05-06 17: 20, an example with a three-second delay was made in 2021-05-18 16: 45. Tell me, what news was there at this time that it was necessary to allegedly" queue " to stand for 3 seconds for execution?

If I were @rustikle, I would start saving ticks as a separate Expert Advisor. Then it is interesting to see at what price the delay was executed. For example, it may turn out that if the price immediately flies away, then 1 second is enough to "drink blood", and if the price is slow, then you have to wait 3 seconds, but always drink blood. trlolo

Ryland

Apr 4, 2018
Kyrie said:
But now that I have discovered that there is a branch dedicated to tickmill, I will share it periodically.
Here, by the way, we have another sufferer from tikmil. He promised to share his suffering, how they suck blood from him, but he stopped something. They must have stopped sucking blood. Switched to @rustikle with its 0.01 lots. And the deposit @Kyrie is not interesting to them trlolo

rustikle

May 4, 2020
javitto77 said:
imho, the idea is so-so.
To protect the kitchen, well, H. Z., they can pay extra. I don't care if they take me out or not, they just tell me that I have a problem. I showed the transaction for the currency and it opened for 500ms, I also showed the ping, it is up to them 10ms. Look at the deals, they open at me at any time, most of them in a quiet market. When opening deals, I see how the expectation goes where the price will go and opens with a good slip not in my direction.
This broker positions itself as fast and blah blah blah, so where is this speed in 2-4 seconds? What time do you live in, huh? Are you saying that this is normal in the 21st century? When a millisecond is worth its weight in gold.
If you trade on h1 and above, then you do not need to try to explain something to me, I trade on m1 and this is my style of trading and what difference does it make how I trade for an honest broker who earns commission? Voooot, so all this is bullshit, as was the armada, and remained. You can say what I forgot there, go to another place, but it's not up to you to decide. There are conditions prescribed for which I agreed, let them fulfill them, I am already about 200ms of fulfillment of the promised ones on average I am silent, and 500 will suit me as on the currency. They put a plug-in and they hang noodles on me.
123.png

Victor

Customer
May 5, 2015
rustikle said:
Here is a deal on the currency open more or less in 500 ms, but it is not 2000-3500ms as on gold. They tell me fairy tales that I have a problem, here on the currency more or less.
I know why such a delay is worth it and it is worth it on gold, their campaign arbitrageurs shaved on gold and here the delay was stuck on certain servers. I asked them to move the account to another server and they ignored it, but still the logs were not sent with the way their transaction opens according to them for 200ms.

chf.png

I think I agree with the broker, the problem should be looked for at home:

image.png.efd12fe986e9a54e5723d10f82e7941e.png