Dillon

Jul 10, 2014
Real cloud VDS hosting in 2 minutes.
3 days of the test period for free.
200+ Mbps bandwidth and fully unlimited traffic without ratios
The Windows Server® 2012 R2 license is enabled
You will connect to the server via RDP in 2 minutes
DDoS protection up to 1.5 Tbps
Enterprise-class SSD drives with the eMLC memory type.
Server hardware from leading manufacturers such as Intel and Supermicro.

From yourself:

A convenient virtual machine configurator. You can add virtual cores, RAM, or a hard disk at any time. After changing the configuration, the MQL activations do not fly off.
The cheapest configuration (1x2. 6ghz, 1 GB ram, 20 GB hdd).
Cheaply. I use 3x2. 6ghz, 2GB ram, 20GB hdd.

From the cons:
Support will not solve your problems: [12:27] UltraVDS support: you maintain the server yourself.
All processors are shared. You can load no more than 35% per day.
Only Windows Server 2012 (2003 eats less).
No Skrill or Neteller.
They silently block people for violating the contract (spam, mining, torrents).
Registration in an offshore company.

ultravds.com

Last edited by a moderator:

derec

Jul 27, 2014
I test it for a month, until I am satisfied , it does not fly off.I installed two terminals.

Dillon

Jul 10, 2014
In August, during the week, on different days, two times I and my colleagues from different cities lost contact with all the UltraVDS servers and the site.
It was not possible to connect for about an hour. Then the connection appeared. There were 40-minute breaks in the terminals. The VPS themselves did not restart.
There were no warnings or event comments. No letters came.

Then, on one of the VPS, I needed to change the configuration. The system swore that there are no resources on the server and you need to contact support. They recorded my application and said that it was passed to the admin. A day later, I went to this VPS and saw that the configuration was changed, and the VPS was restarted. The terminals were turned off after the restart.
Actually, I did not receive any emails about the successful configuration change and server restart again.

After two months of work, I concluded that I would look for another service provider.

Dillon

Jul 10, 2014
Moved aggressive trading to w2cloud. On UltraVDS, there are demo accounts and real ones with conservative settings. Once a month, I lose contact with the virtual machine for an hour or two. It is not possible to connect via rdp, but on myfxbook the statistics are updated from the virtual machine in 40 minutes after the disconnect, which means that the vps connection with the trading servers actually disappears for 40 minutes.
I don't see any analogues in the price configuration of this hosting, but the gaps spoil everything.
Friday was the last one for a few hours.
Since August, the first letter of apology for Friday has arrived.

Spoiler alert
On Friday, October , there was a technical failure in the operation of several switches of the data center reference network. In this regard, there were interruptions in the provision of communication services and lack of access to computing resources.
In the evening of the same day , the switches were restored and a number of organizational and technical measures were taken to prevent such a situation in the future. Up to now, work has also been carried out to test the reliability and stability of the adopted communication scheme.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused and, as compensation, add 1 week to your current billing period for the servers affected by the problem

Hugh

Nov 1, 2014
Moved aggressive trading to w2cloud. On UltraVDS, there are demo accounts and real ones with conservative settings. Once a month, I lose contact with the virtual machine for an hour or two. It is not possible to connect via rdp, but on myfxbook the statistics are updated from the virtual machine in 40 minutes after the disconnect, which means that the vps connection with the trading servers actually disappears for 40 minutes.
I do not see any analogues in the price configuration of this hosting, but the gaps spoil everything.
Friday was the last one for a few hours.
Since August, the first letter of apology for Friday has arrived.

Spoiler alert
On Friday, October , there was a technical failure in the operation of several switches of the data center reference network. In this regard, there were interruptions in the provision of communication services and lack of access to computing resources.
In the evening of the same day at 21: 00 , the switches were restored and a number of organizational and technical measures were taken to prevent such a situation in the future. Up to now, work has also been carried out to test the reliability and stability of the adopted communication scheme.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused and, as compensation, add 1 week to your current billing period for the servers affected by the problem

Also, the week was adjusted for problems on the server, although I did not notice anything on Friday, and I rarely have Expert Advisors trading on this day of the week. if the problems did not occur so often, it would be just super, I was looking for so many servers with a location in the USA or Europe and then I looked and almost all my brokers have servers in Russia and ping from ultravds.com 2 times less and the ability to change the configuration is just a smart thing and decided to still drag all the mt4 to them and the price contributes and support but with emergency situations they need to do something and the client will trample.

Kohen

Apr 13, 2015
UltraVDS - this is the worst thing I have ever encountered, I requested a refund, so they asked for a bunch of scanned documents, I send them, they ask for another one, I sent everything, a week has passed, they have not paid anything and are silent on the e-mail.

I don't say anything about Skype support at all, it's an absolutely useless contact.
I called on the phone, there is generally some mumble sitting there, also did not help, the question is, what the hell is he sitting there at all? I was warned about this , I did not believe it, but in vain, I highly do not recommend it.