What currency pairs do you use when working with ELM_EA to get more profit?

Peter Watson

Feb 15, 2023
Hello colleagues! 😊
There is one interesting topic that I would like to share with you. This is the topic of our trading preferences. It is no secret that we all use different financial assets to earn money. And this is no coincidence.

Someone chooses currency pairs, someone likes gold, and for example, I prefer cryptocurrency. I think that cryptocurrency is our future, which has already arrived. Now is the time to make money on it. I would like to know your opinion.

The most interesting thing is why did you choose this or that asset for earning? How do you compare the financial potential of an asset? Maybe you managed to make money on several instruments at once?

If you post, I'm sure everyone will be happy to read your opinion🙏

cavv

Customer
Jun 6, 2016
Hello forum members! I like to trade on Forex majors. My preferences are Euro / Dollar, Pound / Dollar, crosses and pairs with the Swiss franc are also interesting.

I'm old fashioned, so I don't really trust Cryptocurrencies. I think that this is a temporary phenomenon, a soap bubble. I love gold in bank bars.
But seriously, the main reason for my choice is the strong dollar and the strongest economy in the world. The Swiss franc is a haven currency for investors. The yen well compensates for the flat on the American currency💰

And to summarize, the PRO version allows you to trade all these assets at once, after all, 26 currency pairs is a super cocktail. And I am sure that Forex will meet my expectations, because its capitalization is constantly growing

Max Pro

Customer
Dec 26, 2022
Good afternoon community! 👋My name is Max, I'm a trader with 8 years of experience trading metals.
My choice is based on both fundamental factors and the historical value of gold. Everyone knows that gold reserves are limited. Gold is a banking asset. Investors in the event of chaos in the market often transfer their assets to gold. This leads to strong volatility in the metal market, which means that my EAis constantly provided with a sufficient number of transactions. I bought a Metal license a few months ago but already have a net profit of $1200. This algorithm is optimal for trading gold because this metal is often in trend. And that means there is an opportunity to make good money on it

Roger Fight

Customer
Sep 16, 2022
As a holder of a Crypto license, let me disagree with you about cryptocurrency and its future. Now transnational corporations have their funds in crypto. I read the other day that one of the most respected Swiss banks is switching to bitcoin settlement.
About 10 years ago, all the analysts were shouting that bitcoin is a soap bubble. But soon we will pay for toilet paper in bitcoins or litecoins in the store.
I am now sitting at home and making money on bitcoin with the help of this adviser, and a few years ago I could not believe it. We are on the threshold of the crypto revolution. I'd be happy to make allowances for your old fashionedness and attachment to Forex, but I would like to invite you to the digital future!)

Alexandre

Customer
Apr 4, 2020
Guys, I think that each of us is right in our own way. The main thing is that there is a result. We are all traders, and profit is the main indicator for us. What difference does it make whether we trade or speculate. We are all doing the same thing. For example, I started with the OPTI version, that is, I traded in majors. Now I decided to expand my toolkit, and with the money I earned, I bought a version of Crypto. That is, I want to earn on Forex and on the Cryptocurrency market. Because I don't like to depend only on Forex. Why bet on one horse when you can bet on two?

zombie

Customer
Jan 20, 2014
Good afternoon community! 👋My name is Max, I'm a trader with 8 years of experience trading metals.
My choice is based on both fundamental factors and the historical value of gold. Everyone knows that gold reserves are limited. Gold is a banking asset. Investors in the event of chaos in the market often transfer their assets to gold. This leads to strong volatility in the metal market, which means that my EAis constantly provided with a sufficient number of transactions. I bought a Metal license a few months ago but already have a net profit of $1200. This algorithm is optimal for trading gold because this metal is often in trend. And that means there is an opportunity to make good money on it
Good afternoon Max!

I think your optimism about gold is unfounded. Cryptocurrencies today occupy a significant share of many portfolio investors. Gold is gradually fading into the background.

In general, it seems to me that the crypt is able to replace the yellow metal. You can't earn much on gold, it's just a liability.

While bitcoin allows you to make a profit. In my opinion, gold had value because there was no alternative. But now everything has changed. We have ceased to depend on these ingots. And I agree with my colleagues - the crypto future has already arrived.

The main thing is to have the tools to earn money. Thanks to Jared for creating these tools for us.

John G

Sep 16, 2022
For example, I do not trust all these new cryptocurrencies. These are all artificially created assets, behind which there is nothing. Bitcoin has lost 70% of its value in the last year. Where is the guarantee that he will return to his previous positions and will cost 60 thousand dollars? And the euro/dollar has been trading in the same corridor for 20 years. Gold, despite all the cataclysms, also does not depreciate. I do not exclude the possibility that in 20 years cryptocurrencies will be provided with something and completely legalized. But for sure, no one knows yet. I think that the old financial instruments are not going anywhere, despite inflation and devaluation. I am sure that there will always be work for this Expert Advisor.

Max Pro

Customer
Dec 26, 2022
Good afternoon Max!

I think your optimism about gold is unfounded. Cryptocurrencies today occupy a significant share of many portfolio investors. Gold is gradually fading into the background.

In general, it seems to me that the crypt is able to replace the yellow metal. You can't earn much on gold, it's just a liability.

While bitcoin allows you to make a profit. In my opinion, gold had value because there was no alternative. But now everything has changed. We have ceased to depend on these ingots. And I agree with my colleagues - the crypto future has already arrived.

The main thing is to have the tools to earn money. Thanks to Jared for creating these tools for us.
Dear, this is not optimism.
I operate with facts. Despite the Breton Woods agreements and the abolition of the dollar's peg to gold, the precious metal has not disappeared anywhere. You and your wife probably have gold wedding rings on your finger. I also have gold jewelry, like all of us.
Gold brings good speculative income. As a Metal licensee, I can confirm this for you. If you look at the gold chart, you will see good trending areas where my EA is making money for me.
Bank ingots have not gone anywhere either. I give credit to Bitcoin and its capitalization, but I do not see any prerequisites for the abolition of the gold standard.

Risk Manager

Feb 15, 2023
Hello everyone, I think I hit the right place. I have been looking for such a topic for a long time. I am a fan of index trading. My favorite is the SP 500. It's an amalgamation of the entire American economy, I think you all know. I really hope that Jared will still find time in his busy schedule and we will see an adviser that also trades indices. I think that this algorithm is just perfect for this. And this is not only my opinion. I have several friends who trade both Forex and the Stock Market and the opinions are the same. This is a universal algorithm, which is based on a cool idea.

Now about crypto. You know, we're not going anywhere from this. This is the future that has already arrived, as one of the users on this thread said. I fully agree with him. Despite my relatively advanced age, I hope to hit the jackpot trading Bitcoin. I don't want to fall behind the train that goes to the future and I'll probably fork out for the Crypto version. My intuition tells me that this will be a good investment.

Trader FX

Sep 16, 2022
Good afternoon dear forum users! I am a venture capitalist, but I have been trading stocks on the American stock exchange for quite some time.

I enjoyed reading your posts. Particularly pleased with Roger's statement about toilet paper. But as a former stock trader, I will defend my securities. This is probably the most volatile asset. With the right trading tool, you can get rich quick.

My opinion is that this adviser is designed for stock trading. On the gaps, he will not be equal. And I'd like to reach out to Jared for his opinion on this.

I have a group of investors who are ready to financially participate in the development of such a version for this algorithm.

I'll wait for Jared's response.

Ameer

Customer
Jan 7, 2017
Friends, in principle, I am not against cryptocurrencies. I believe that some traders make money on them. But guys, have you seen those spreads and commissions on Bitcoin? Where did they come from? Soon gold and oil will be more profitable to trade than bitcoin. Brokers went crazy on the wave of this cryptomania. So, brokers and online exchangers make money mainly on cryptocurrencies. For the average trader, Bitcoin speculation is still out of reach. It remains to trade the good old majors. I was one of the first to purchase an OPTI license and I believe that its name fully reflects its capabilities. It is optimal for the current market situation.

Martin-S

Customer
Dec 26, 2022
In support of this topic, I want to say that I earn on Forex, without being tied to any financial instruments. The PRO version gives me the ability to trade 26 currency pairs, which I think is more than enough to trade profitably. There are periods when the majors are flat, but everything is balanced by crosses, and the profit drips into my account. And we should not forget about the Asian and Pacific sessions. While I sleep at night, this bot works and brings me income. It seems to me that the point is not what assets the trader prefers, but whether this trader has an effective algorithm that can analyze the market around the clock and all the opportunities for earning. I think I managed to justify to you the reason for my decision to purchase this algorithm and at the same time supported a very interesting topic on this professional forum. Thank you for this forum and profitable tool to Mr. Jared!

Quincy

Customer
Nov 9, 2011
Hello, June turned out to be even better than I expected. Managed to increase the deposit. Despite various geopolitical upheavals, the adviser trades in plus. Did you make money this month?

Caleb

Customer
Dec 26, 2022
For example, I use PRO license currency pairs. I don't see the point in arguing about it. Jared provided us with a ready-made strategy for making real money. You just need to buy it and earn. Empty talk will not bring us money. Instead of wasting time, it makes sense to benefit from being with Jared. Judging by his screenshots, everything is in order with his money. I take an example from him. I have already returned all the funds invested in the PRO license, plus there is a profit on the account equal to the cost of the PRO license.

Rainis

Customer
Aug 24, 2019
I did some interesting research with this EA. It turned out that most transactions are opened with Eur/Usd and GBP / USD. I think this is due to the volatility of these assets. It also follows from this that this algorithm somehow calculates the liquidity of each asset in general and in each transaction in particular. Apparently, this is also related to the tick volume, which is calculated separately for each pair. At first, I did not take this development seriously enough, but now, after withdrawing 10 K in the form of profit, I give credit to the developers. I'm no longer surprised by the amounts I see on Jared's channel. For me, this is already a reality. I would like to know the opinion of the developer about the patterns I have identified.