What is the minimum amount of money I can run ELM EA with?

tema2

Mar 15, 2014
I have a question, what is the amount of the account needed to successfully run the EA?

Ian

Oct 14, 2015
I have a question, what is the amount of the account needed to successfully run the EA?
According to technical support, the minimum deposit does not matter. Start trading with a deposit of $100-$200, that will be enough, just do not use large leverage.

Ariyah

Customer
Apr 19, 2020
According to technical support, the minimum deposit does not matter. Start trading with a deposit of $100-$200, that will be enough, just do not use large leverage.
They're right. For full-fledged trading with full-fledged money management and almost any strategy, $100 is enough.

Will you get rich if you start with this amount? I don't think so. But it will be enough for trading on classical accounts by most of the strategies.

Taking into consideration the pip value of $0.1 and the lot 0.01, the maximum loss per trade will be $10. Multiplying it by 10 possible losing trades, you will get the minimum necessary to start trading.

zombie

Customer
Jan 20, 2014
I think that the ability to start trading with $100 on the deposit is a huge advantage of ELM_EA over other Expert Advisors. All other EAs based on martingale and averaging will require you to deposit at least $1000 and still lose your deposit. So why give your broker $1000 when you can start trading with the ELM_EA and trade risk-free from $100? The benefit is obvious! Not to mention the quality of his professional support. ELM_EA advisor devoted to a whole forum where you can get a professional response 24 hours a day!

Reactions: phil