Which broker/account type do I need for ELM EA Advisor?

Kristo

Mar 16, 2014
I have managed to work with many brokers, and each EA works with different . Which ELM EA broker is the most successful with ?

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elm-ea.com
I have managed to work with many brokers, and each EA works with different . Which ELM EA broker is the most successful with ?
Hello:)

Of course it is preferable if you choose the broker from the list of recommended ones, but we have no limits in choosing. We just do not have time to test every broker, because there are more than 1000 of them.
You can work with any broker, the algorithm can do it, all you need is high-quality execution and the ECN/DMA account type. But it takes a lot of time to choose a good broker out of this 1000.
That's why choosing a reliable broker is very important. I personally have my main trading accounts opened at Tickmill, FiboGroup, NomadsFX, Thinkmarket.The companies are relatively old and reliable with a good reputation.

No problems with withdrawal, they work competently. Of course, I have worked with many other companies, but at this stage they are my favorites.

They are also included in the list of recommended brokers to work with ELM EA

When choosing a broker, it is important to consider the following criteria:
- The possibility of opening an ECN/DMA account
- Reputation and quality of work (order execution, slippage)
- Trading conditions (the lower the costs, the more you will earn).
- Support (it is important to be able to answer any question you may have, especially at the beginning)
- Safety (important, conditions of deposit and withdrawal, identity verification procedure)

Shawn

Customer
Mar 14, 2019
The demo version has become much easier in this regard, I just.
I just choose a broker and test the EA for 1-2 weeks, this time is enough to understand what kind of company it is and how it works(y)

Jalen

Customer
Jan 18, 2014
I am absolutely agree :giggle:
not every developer of an EA offers the possibility of working with the demo version, that's a big plus !!!

Kristo

Mar 16, 2014
Hello:)

Of course it is preferable if you choose the broker from the list of recommended ones, but we have no limits in choosing. We just do not have time to test every broker, because there are more than 1000 of them.
You can work with any broker, the algorithm can do it, all you need is high-quality execution and the ECN/DMA account type. But it takes a lot of time to choose a good broker out of this 1000.
That's why choosing a reliable broker is very important. I personally have my main trading accounts opened at Tickmill, FiboGroup, NomadsFX, Thinkmarket.The companies are relatively old and reliable with a good reputation.

No problems with withdrawal, they work competently. Of course, I have worked with many other companies, but at this stage they are my favorites.

They are also included in the list of recommended brokers to work with ELM EA.

When choosing a broker, it is important to consider the following criteria:
- The possibility of opening an ECN/DMA account
- Reputation and quality of work (order execution, slippage)
- Trading conditions (the lower the costs, the more you will earn).
- Support (it is important to be able to answer any question you may have, especially at the beginning)
- Safety (important, conditions of deposit and withdrawal, identity verification procedure)
Thank you very much, I will stick to this information.