Which broker do you work with on a real account and settings with ELM_EA and get profits?

mohaasacxc10

Customer
Apr 12, 2022
Hello guys,

As everyone can see Jared bro made a poll post on the telegram for broker performance feedback with ELM_EA. in addition to that lets more clarify the suggestion more. each and everyone from different countries so let's make this easier and helpful for others who are struggling to find a broker on their own. Your reply is really appreciated and it will change other's life too.

Please share your feedback below format it's easy to understand. Thanks in Advanced!

Brokers (IC Markets, Tickmill, FBS, Eightcap, Pepperstone, Fusion Markets, FX Choice, FX Open, Forex.com, VantageFX, FP Markets, ACY Securities and if any other brokers)

Broker Name :
Account type :
MT4/MT5 :
"VolumeOrderFlow" number in the settings :
Remarks if any :

Last edited:
Reactions: Mxgain369

mohaasacxc10

Customer
Apr 12, 2022
Broker Name : Forex.com
Account type : Standard Account
MT4/MT5 : MT5
"VolumeOrderFlow" number in the settings : 1.0
Remarks if any : good

cavv

Customer
Jun 6, 2016
Broker Name : Broker FBS
Account type : Standard
MT5
VOF=1.5

Broker has good trading conditions, high quality technical support, gives normal withdrawal of profits.

cavv

Customer
Jun 6, 2016
Broker Name : Tickmill
Account type : PRO
MT5
VOF=1.3

One of the Good brokers which allows you to generate profits with ELM_EA.

Rainis

Customer
Aug 24, 2019
Broker iCMarkets
type of account Standard
MT 5
volumeorderflow 1.5
The broker has unstable trading conditions, which of course affects the work of ELM. I think that I will observe the work of this broker until the end of this month, and if they continue to work in the same way, I will have to close the account and change the broker

cavv

Customer
Jun 6, 2016
real or demo? Actually I have not had good results these days
Don't be upset guy, I also have days when the bot does not make transactions or gets unprofitable ones, because this is the market. It takes 2-3 weeks to get used to it and choose a broker and settings. Then everything will be good!

I'm using a license on a live account with a set file that Jared used on his live accounts.
You can download it here - https://globalforexforum.com/resources/categories/presets.4/

Reactions: Angel

HTS

Customer
May 20, 2022
Don't be upset guy, I also have days when the bot does not make transactions or gets unprofitable ones, because this is the market. It takes 2-3 weeks to get used to it and choose a broker and settings. Then everything will be good!

I'm using a license on a live account with a set file that Jared used on his live accounts.
You can download it here - https://globalforexforum.com/resources/categories/presets.4/
The markets are indeed not so good for early Aug

Can I ask which set do you use, from the list, on that URL?

Angel

Customer
Aug 3, 2022
No te enfades amigo, yo también tengo días en los que el bot no hace transacciones o obtiene transacciones no rentables, porque así es el mercado. Se necesitan de 2 a 3 semanas para acostumbrarse y elegir un corredor y una configuración. ¡Entonces todo estará bien!

Estoy usando una licencia en una cuenta real con un archivo establecido que Jared usó en sus cuentas reales.
Puede descargarlo aquí: https://globalforexforum.com/resources/categories/presets.4/
si entiendo gracias por tu comentario

mohaasacxc10

Customer
Apr 12, 2022
Is there is anyone who using Tickmill broker and the server is other than TickmillUk-live, other broker in the sense Tickmill-live?

MagThy

Customer
Aug 8, 2022
Broker iCMarkets
type of account Standard
MT 5
volumeorderflow 1.5
The broker has unstable trading conditions, which of course affects the work of ELM. I think that I will observe the work of this broker until the end of this month, and if they continue to work in the same way, I will have to close the account and change the broker
I also have this broker and am hesitating about leaving... Do you use their free VPN?

mohaasacxc10

Customer
Apr 12, 2022
Broker iCMarkets
type of account Standard
MT 5
volumeorderflow 1.5
Bro how about the trading experience with ic markets last two weeks?

my Account keep continuing to negative balance since last two weeks.

Can I get the update guys? anyone Manage to get the profit with ic markets?