Which broker do you work with on a real account and settings with ELM_EA and get profits?

MagThy

Customer
Aug 8, 2022
Bro how about the trading experience with ic markets last two weeks?

my Account keep continuing to negative balance since last two weeks.

Can I get the update guys? anyone Manage to get the profit with ic markets?
Same here, ICM raw account not performing well, but unsure who to use instead. Must be outside UK and US jurisdiction for me.

Niko

Customer
Sep 8, 2019
I worked with ICM on MT4, a couple of months on a demo account and a real account in parallel, and I can tell you that this broker is not stable in its trading conditions, so I understand what you're saying. Mt4 is long outdated . i knew that , but i opened an account with them anyway . I also started searching the forum and I found I was not the only one with this problem and I was surprised that people say they get better results working with MT5 and connected to Europe. I opened an account through my cousin, and successfully worked with ICM for a month, of course the results were drastically different from mt4 , but there were few trades , then I closed the account and switched to Fusion mt5 , so far +15 profit in 2 weeks.

Angel

Customer
Aug 3, 2022
hello guys i'm trying on darwinex, Slippage = 2.1, in 16ms not much variation in Slippage and the execution is very fast I use vps chocoping

Foget

Aug 8, 2022
I don't know such a company. I do know that mt5 is available at ForexChief. I haven't worked with Darwinex, but I think the server will be in London. I understand that this broker is registered in UK.

Xander

Customer
Oct 30, 2019
Where are the servers at your ForexChief? Just for ELM_EA to be consistently successful, your VPS server and your broker's server should be in London.

Angel

Customer
Aug 3, 2022
I don't know such a company. I do know that mt5 is available at ForexChief. I haven't worked with Darwinex, but I think the server will be in London. I understand that this broker is registered in UK.
darwinex is a well-known broker created by traders, you also have the possibility that investors come to you and operate high capitals sharing profits

Payton

Customer
Apr 7, 2016
Guys, I have never worked with this broker, but it would be interesting to get more information on it. Where is his server? What slippage? How are the trading conditions? How are things going with the withdrawal of money?

Angel

Customer
Aug 3, 2022
Guys, I have never worked with this broker, but it would be interesting to get more information on it. Where is his server? What slippage? How are the trading conditions? How are things going with the withdrawal of money?
the server is in london, with chocoping I have had between 16ms and 30ms of execution there are thousands of videos and traders who work with this broker without problems I have not withdrawn yet but so far I am very confident and calm

Payton

Customer
Apr 7, 2016
the server is in london, with chocoping I have had between 16ms and 30ms of execution there are thousands of videos and traders who work with this broker without problems I have not withdrawn yet but so far I am very confident and calm
Yes, the pings are in principle within the acceptable values for ELM. Are you working on a real account? if yes please send me a screenshot of the results or investor password.

Payton

Customer
Apr 7, 2016
If a broker lets you withdraw money, that's one of the most important indicators for me. But it's still interesting to see the results of trading with ELM EA on accounts at this broker. maybe someone has some results on myfxbook?

Angel

Customer
Aug 3, 2022
Yes, the pings are in principle within the acceptable values for ELM. Are you working on a real account? if yes please send me a screenshot of the results or investor password.
At the end of the month I will tell you, for now it has everything it needs to work properly

Payton

Customer
Apr 7, 2016
We will all be waiting for your results. I think if you post them on the forum, we will all be happy to discuss them.

william-marc

Aug 29, 2022
In my opinion, one of the best copy trading systems is the Delta FX site system. I have used it several times without any problems

Trader FX

Sep 16, 2022
I started searching on the Internet, found only a broker company under this name, you probably confused the name of your super system with the name of a broker!