Which broker do you work with on a real account and settings with ELM_EA and get profits?

wuest

Customer
Aug 25, 2022
No estoy recibiendo intercambios en darwinex, tal vez con la nueva actualización mejoraré eso
darwinex no tiene volumen de órdenes, es muy bajo por lo que no voy a operar, no es un broker para este algoritmo, he abierto alguna operación vof a 0.4 he llegado a tener estos días a 0.1 y no abre operaciones, me he ido, mejor tickmill o activetrade,

Trader FX

Sep 16, 2022
Yes, I completely agree with you sir. I worked with this broker a couple of years ago, I did not like their trading conditions and technical support, they never answered my questions.

Angel

Customer
Aug 3, 2022
darwinex no tiene volumen de órdenes, es muy bajo por lo que no voy a operar, no es un broker para este algoritmo, he abierto alguna operación vof a 0.4 he llegado a tener estos días a 0.1 y no abre operaciones, me he ido, mejor tickmill o activetrade,
the new version is working correctly in any broker in mt4

richie hunt

Customer
Sep 16, 2022
the new version is working correctly in any broker in mt4
I completely agree with you. I have already tested the Pro 2.1 version with 5 brokers and I am very pleased with the results of the work, I plan to make a purchase next month!

mohaasacxc10

Customer
Apr 12, 2022
I completely agree with you. I have already tested the Pro 2.1 version with 5 brokers and I am very pleased with the results of the work, I plan to make a purchase next month!
Hello, can I know which broker you've got GOOD result?

please, can you mention the broker name and the account type?

House Trader

Customer
Sep 16, 2022
Tikmil, Jus2Trade, IC Markets, Fusion Markets - this is my list of brokers. They suit me. The results are different for everyone, but they have one thing in common - profit. What brokers do you prefer?

rindradjaja

Customer
Jul 18, 2021
Tikmil, Jus2Trade, IC Markets, Fusion Markets - this is my list of brokers. They suit me. The results are different for everyone, but they have one thing in common - profit. What brokers do you prefer?
Hi, what settings do you use at these brokers? The default settings?

I am also wondering, at Just2Trade, do you use the forex with suffix c or without suffix c?

One of my live accounts is at Just2Trade, with aggressive setfile from Jared, but my results are very different from Jared's account. His account profits incredibly, while mine is at a loss.

Thanks.

Rainis

Customer
Aug 24, 2019
I use VPS Chocoping with Tikmil broker. Also a good combination. The main thing is to understand the technical details of the server. And do not be greedy, because this is a matter of principle. Invest a dollar, get two. I was engaged in cryptocurrency arbitrage, and I know what I'm talking about.

zombie

Customer
Jan 20, 2014
I think VPS Chocoping is also compatible with Forex.com broker. The yield curve on the account of this broker is steadily going up despite the cataclysms and upheavals. Profit is an impressive amount. I have every reason to be optimistic.

Roger Fight

Customer
Sep 16, 2022
My broker is Tickmill and this is not an advertisement. I've been with it for a year now and I'm not going to change it. This is my choice and it is an honest choice. You can say whatever you want about Tickmill, but I'm not going to change my opinion. I withdrew 2K of profit to the card, and I’m going to withdraw the same amount more, since ELM EA finally woke up and began to make me happy. I waited 2 months for profit, but my investment in this algorithm was doubly worth it. It's a good deal. Jared warned me about this.

Faris

Customer
Nov 26, 2021
Iraq
Hello guys,

As everyone can see Jared bro made a poll post on the telegram for broker performance feedback with ELM_EA. in addition to that lets more clarify the suggestion more. each and everyone from different countries so let's make this easier and helpful for others who are struggling to find a broker on their own. Your reply is really appreciated and it will change other's life too.

Please share your feedback below format it's easy to understand. Thanks in Advanced!

Brokers (IC Markets, Tickmill, FBS, Eightcap, Pepperstone, Fusion Markets, FX Choice, FX Open, Forex.com, VantageFX, FP Markets, ACY Securities and if any other brokers)

Broker Name :
Account type :
MT4/MT5 :
"VolumeOrderFlow" number in the settings :
Remarks if any :
All broker losses just NDDFX-UK win

Faris

Customer
Nov 26, 2021
Iraq
Hello guys,

As everyone can see Jared bro made a poll post on the telegram for broker performance feedback with ELM_EA. in addition to that lets more clarify the suggestion more. each and everyone from different countries so let's make this easier and helpful for others who are struggling to find a broker on their own. Your reply is really appreciated and it will change other's life too.

Please share your feedback below format it's easy to understand. Thanks in Advanced!

Brokers (IC Markets, Tickmill, FBS, Eightcap, Pepperstone, Fusion Markets, FX Choice, FX Open, Forex.com, VantageFX, FP Markets, ACY Securities and if any other brokers)

Broker Name :
Account type :
MT4/MT5 :
"VolumeOrderFlow" number in the settings :
Remarks if any :
And NDDFX-UK does not have a license

Caleb

Customer
Dec 26, 2022
And NDDFX-UK does not have a license
Faris problems with brokers' licenses are a common occurrence. Regulators are not asleep. This is their piece of bread. I worked with several brokers who had problems with licenses and everything was ok. These are their problems. And they decide. The main thing is not to deposit all your capital at once. Better in parts. And everything will be ok.

vis-a-vis

Customer
Jan 10, 2023
Faris, the main thing is what kind of regulator is that licenses the broker. Regulators are also different. If you open an account and make a significant deposit, I advise you to ask support who issued the license. There is a list of financial market regulators in the public domain and you can see what’s what. Usually, with regulators, I look at only one parameter - membership in FSA, NFA, MIFID. In principle, this is enough.