Which currency pairs are you trading with ELM EA?

Payton

Customer
Apr 7, 2016
Hello, I faced with the problem of choosing the currency pair, as previously did not work with the Expert Advisors, which allow to work with multiple currency pairs. Although I am testing the demo version, but I want to be serious about it. Please advise me or tell me which pairs you are working with.

Keenan

Customer
Aug 27, 2010
In your case, to test the Expert Advisor in the demo version, for example, in the Optimum version you can use all 6 currency pairs, and in the Professional version you can select 7-10 pairs with higher volatility, but no more, so as not to overload the platform. This will be enough to get a positive result, and the work of the real version is proof of that.

Craig

Mar 21, 2020
Hello, I faced with the problem of choosing the currency pair, as previously did not work with the Expert Advisors, which allow to work with multiple currency pairs. Although I am testing the demo version, but I want to be serious about it. Please advise me or tell me which pairs you are working with.
I almost always use the major currency pairs, because they are the most liquid, accounting for more than 80% of the trading volume on the foreign exchange market:

EURUSD; USDJPY;GBPUSD; AUDUSD; USDCHF;NZDUSD; USDCAD.

The sense to work with one if there is a possibility to apply all of them:)

Payton

Customer
Apr 7, 2016
I almost always use the major currency pairs, because they are the most liquid, accounting for more than 80% of the trading volume on the foreign exchange market:

EURUSD; USDJPY;GBPUSD; AUDUSD; USDCHF;NZDUSD; USDCAD.

The sense to work with one if there is a possibility to apply all of them:)
Yes, but what about the safety of the deposit, if trades are opened on all pairs simultaneously?

Craig

Mar 21, 2020
Yes, but what about the safety of the deposit, if trades are opened on all pairs simultaneously?
As practice shows, the probability that trades will be opened on all currency pairs at one point in time is 0. I have never had a case of trading on all currency pairs at one point in time. So you have nothing to worry about.

Payton

Customer
Apr 7, 2016
Thank you for your help!
I started testing the Optimum version to understand how it works!