Which is better to use MT4 or MT5?

Joseph

Feb 5, 2011
I tested the demo. Many brokers offer only MT4, but the results on MT5 are much better. I plan to buy an optimum package. Which version should I choose mt4 or mt5?

Jesus

Customer
Apr 3, 2020
Hi, of course MT5 will be much better.
Even in terms of the technology on which the algorithms for MT5 work faster. Mt5 has built-in code optimization.
Brokers offering MT5 have less tools to manipulate their clients.

Harper

Customer
Apr 11, 2020
I tested the demo. Many brokers offer only MT4, but the results on MT5 are much better. I plan to buy an optimum package. Which version should I choose mt4 or mt5?
It all depends on which broker you choose.
I bought the Pro version, it has the ability to work with both MT4 and MT5, but I have been successfully working with Tickmill for about 2 months now and I am not going to change broker yet.
If you read the information about choosing a platform between MT4 and MT5 on different specialized websites, of course MT5 wins in all respects. This is the reality of the present, there is no escaping the technology of the future.

maach

Customer
Mar 19, 2022
hello
have found out which platform and with what broker thank you

cavv

Customer
Jun 6, 2016
So, buddy, have you already made a purchase or are you still using the demo? My choice is MT5 at Tikmil broker.

cavv

Customer
Jun 6, 2016
Yes, I am completely satisfied with the results. I don't take any risks, I use adequate lot values and default settings. It is clear that it is not day to day, but on the whole I am satisfied with my purchase.

kuanyee8383

Customer
Jul 9, 2021
Yes, I am completely satisfied with the results. I don't take any risks, I use adequate lot values and default settings. It is clear that it is not day to day, but on the whole I am satisfied with my purchase.
Is tickmill uk ?

m3svcs

Customer
Jun 21, 2021
Hello one and all

When you buy either Pro or Optimal version, do you specify:
1) MT4 and/or MT5 edition?
2) Account Holder Name and all MT4/5 Account Numbers?

After you bought, do you pay
1) to upgrade from Optimal v1.8 to Optimal v1.9 or v2.0?
2) to upgrade from Optimal v1.x to Pro v2.0?
3) change each MT4/5 Account Number (not Account Holder Name) due to brokerage change from bad brokerage performance?

Thank you very much.

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elm-ea.com
Hello one and all

When you buy either Pro or Optimal version, do you specify:
1) MT4 and/or MT5 edition?
2) Account Holder Name and all MT4/5 Account Numbers?

After you bought, do you pay
1) to upgrade from Optimal v1.8 to Optimal v1.9 or v2.0?
2) to upgrade from Optimal v1.x to Pro v2.0?
3) change each MT4/5 Account Number (not Account Holder Name) due to brokerage change from bad brokerage performance?

Thank you very much.
Hello 👋 How are you doing ?

Not to wait for an answer here , you better write to me personally - @develonbot

I hope I understood your questions correctly and gave the answers you were waiting for.

1) If you buy Optimum version , you will need to choose the version you plan to work with your broker Mt4 or Mt5 .
In the Pro version, you get the opportunity to work with two trading platforms.

2) No, the algorithm is not tied to your broker's name or account number. you work with the brokers you want, changing accounts every day, for me it does not matter, as well as for the work of your license.

3) No , all updates for all licensed versions , are free , when the update comes out you just need to go to the forum and download it to your PC .

4) Technical support is also free for all clients.

Please let me know if you have any questions;)