YOUR RESULTS FROM THE DEMO/REAL ACCOUNTS

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elm-ea.com
Are the template settings for the demo version the actual settings for the real accounts or after the purchase of the license you send individual settings for each broker?
All default settings templates for both demo and real versions have their relevance with any broker. If you want to change the settings of the Expert Advisor you should contact the technical support for individual recommendations(y)

richie hunt

Customer
Sep 16, 2022
Happy New Year everyone! How do you like December? How are the results in 2023? I want to buy this adviser, because everything is ok on the demo. I was able to increase the depot by an impressive amount. Jared also posted screenshots for December and I'm impressed with his results too. It turns out that the results on the demo and real life are practically no different.

Virtual Trader

Customer
Jan 10, 2023
Hi ! Tell me how to increase the number of trades in a demo account ? I opened a new account at the broker AAFX, since I prefer to work with them on real accounts. But no trades in the second week. Please help!

Virtual Trader

Customer
Jan 10, 2023
I also have a real account with broker Tikmill Pro and it is successful, there are transactions almost every day, but what is wrong with AAFX? share the set file who works with this broker

richie hunt

Customer
Sep 16, 2022
Hi ! Tell me how to increase the number of trades in a demo account ? I opened a new account at the broker AAFX, since I prefer to work with them on real accounts. But no trades in the second week. Please help!
You cannot influence the number of transactions on your own, and the adviser has nothing to do with it. If the market is flat or it is in anticipation of any significant events, all traders are in the same situation - all without transactions. Fundamental factors also have a very serious impact on the number of transactions. So don't worry, colleague, the market will soon reverse and the number of transactions will increase.

cavv

Customer
Jun 6, 2016
It's strange to hear about the absence of trades in this Expert Advisor. I have increased my initial deposit by 100% in the last 3 months. You just need to figure out the settings. I even have trades daily in hedge mode. Watch the installation video again or email Jared for support.

Patchenko

Jul 30, 2023
Bonne année à tous ! Comment aimez-vous décembre? Quels sont les résultats en 2023 ? Je veux acheter ce conseiller, car tout est ok sur la démo. J'ai pu augmenter le dépôt d'une quantité impressionnante. Jared a également publié des captures d'écran pour décembre et je suis également impressionné par ses résultats. Il s'avère que les résultats sur la démo et dans la vraie vie ne sont pratiquement pas différents.

what are your results? your earnings? which brocker?

richie hunt

Customer
Sep 16, 2022
The real results are identical to the demo. Increased the deposit by 100% this year. I estimate this result in terms of money 2000$. I've had enough. I prefer Tikmil. Default settings. hedge mode. I work as a financial analyst. I assess the financial risks of companies.