anyone used nddfx successfully?

aliaskar92

Customer
Jul 8, 2022
nddfx is shady, no real linkedin no owners no real humans behind thr system, other than using a WordPress theme for the landing page and a html5 template for the dashboard they seem to be shady in so many ways.
i was planning to use their fix api account but i am hesitant about it.

anyone using their services? and successfully withdrew funds?

zombie

Customer
Jan 20, 2014
It's strange to me. Many people I know have been working with this broker for quite a long time. I haven't heard of any problems with this broker from any of them. Moreover, I am even thinking of opening an account with them myself. For trading with ELM_EA they are optimal due to their stable trading conditions.

CryptoKane

Customer
Aug 4, 2022
Please share results with real account. I'm running demo fix API account from the start of this week and haven't had many trades.
Account -5% in profits.

Foget

Aug 8, 2022
I usually test all new strategies and ideas on a ForexChief cent account. You can also open a cent account with another broker. A cent account allows you to test trading strategies more effectively.

Rainis

Customer
Aug 24, 2019
Broker with good trading conditions. I trade on a DMA account. For a couple of months I have already withdrawn 100% of the profit. The broker works without slippage and delays. Spreads within the norm. Support at a good level.