chocoping.com

Orion

Jan 2, 2014
Hello!

Has anyone worked through _chocoping.com?

Standard questions: reliability, speed, quality of technical support.support services-

Marvin

Aug 1, 2014
Without working with them, I can say that the domain is two years old, the site looks like a year old, the project is UK (Polish data appeared only this year, and multilingual too).
Personally, I would not risk it, too small and inexperienced resseler, with technical problems, it will be fun for everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jamal

Customer
Mar 26, 2013
It seems to me that in general, the standard conditions, i.e. the guys buy wholesale computing power and virtually cut it into small pieces. But there are really no reviews of choco yet:)

Marvin

Aug 1, 2014
Standard resseler conditions, in the last few years it is mainly the Netherlands, the United States. Here you still need to see that the Windows license was (and this is 10-20$/month), when pirating the entire server at any time can be disabled.

There are no pennies for advertising, a couple of messages only about codes for a discount on forums.

Orion

Jan 2, 2014
Hello!

Thank you for your help and information.

In this case, can you suggest a good VPS provider in New York, preferably NY4 Equinix?

Marvin

Aug 1, 2014
Test it (the benefit is almost free) AWS US-East (Virginia) (Near Washington), and AZURE East US, East US 2 (maybe US DoD East already launched).

Marvin

Aug 1, 2014
These are AWS-Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure, further names - the names of their DC, TC are located around the world.

Luca

Sep 2, 2015
Amazon:
site _https:/ / aws. amazon. com/ - a year of free but rather weak VPS (in terms of often-in the middle of the day stupid, at night it works normally, this is my experience of using their site in Frankfurt). But 2-3 terminals are not overloaded with charts/owls pulls.

The maximum stated period of free use is a month, but in real life, the VPS is slightly higher than the average power-enough for a week of tests...
Topics here on the forum do not seem to be there, but if you want, you will find a bunch of articles in the net and YouTube videos how to register/run.

Rivo

Sep 27, 2015
Now you can take a test (3 days) 2Gb version of the VPS. Took the NY location.
Up to the brokers I work with, the ping is 1-2 ms. Not bad at all.

Ben

Jan 7, 2017
I've been working with them for a month or so. Location UK. A VPS with 2 gigs of memory calmly pulls 10 terminals with different owls, several on board each. Pings to alpari, tickmill - within 1-3 ms. For this price, more than not bad.
I want to test the Pin location.

Timothy

Jan 19, 2016
Location USA-ping to Pepperstone 1-2 ms.
There was a problem with the installation of the MyFxBook expert Advisor, the Net Framework is not installed in Windows, everything was quickly done. Technical support works quickly and efficiently.
The price tag is good. But there is not enough disk space 20 GB-space for the OS. But on request, they can expand it. I.e., there is more than enough space for terminals, but if you ship quotes for the tester, it is clearly not enough.
I recommend it.

Elson

Customer
Mar 26, 2016
I tried it, liked it, left "Zomro". But they do not have 3-dollar tariffs, at least 14 per month.

Elson

Customer
Mar 26, 2016
They say (a person I trust), there are no such breaks in communication as Zomro. And some work is not carried out, the schedule of which you need to follow yourself and guess-they will cut down or not cut down. That's enough for me.

Ayaan

Apr 20, 2017
A good vps service. For more than a year of using the services, there were no problems. I can only remember that for some time there was a high load of RAM memory. After working together with the bots from those.now the problem is solved.

Mark30

Jul 20, 2022
Without working with them, I can say that the domain is two years old, the site looks like a year old, the project is UK (Polish data appeared only this year, and multilingual too).
Personally, I would not risk it, too small and inexperienced resseler, with technical problems, it will be fun for everyone.
Not sure, man what you are talking about and how we can trust you after, but the domain is 8 years old, registered on 2014-05-22 and valid for next six years - https://who.is/whois/chocoping.com