ELM crypto

ProfitFactorFX

Customer
Sep 16, 2022
Good afternoon colleague, I have been a Crypto license holder for 6 months now. During this time, I have never lost a deposit. The maximum drawdown was 5%, and the profit was over 200%. If you have any questions I'm ready to answer.

ProfitFactorFX

Customer
Sep 16, 2022
Hi! I worked well with a broker like ActivTrades on Jared's advice, the set file was used by default in the license version.

Xander

Customer
Oct 30, 2019
If you are trading Bitcoin, be sure to consider the broker's spread and commissions. It is also important to always look at the amount of slippage in the log. Now many brokers are enjoying increased interest in Bitcoin and are setting unacceptable conditions for trading. And traders think that this adviser is not optimized. We must always remember that brokers profit from us.

Tripp

Customer
Mar 30, 2020
It would be interesting to know which settings do you use most often? Why do you prefer these particular settings? I think this topic is of interest to everyone. For many, this algorithm is a enrichment tool, so we all need to come up with performance indicators. Let's compare our results and create templates for ourselves that everyone can use.

Virtual Trader

Customer
Jan 10, 2023
I have been trading cryptocurrencies for a long time on various platforms. To be honest, I was skeptical about the idea of creating an EA for Bitcoin trading. I am very familiar with the nuances of the behavior of this asset. It is difficult to predict, because it is weakly influenced by fundamental factors. It is also quite difficult to technical analysis. But your bot dispelled my skepticism. It turns out you can create an advisor to make money on Bitcoin. I have already withdrawn the money from my account. Thank you.

jackommen

Customer
May 16, 2023
I have been trading cryptocurrencies for a long time on various platforms. To be honest, I was skeptical about the idea of creating an EA for Bitcoin trading. I am very familiar with the nuances of the behavior of this asset. It is difficult to predict, because it is weakly influenced by fundamental factors. It is also quite difficult to technical analysis. But your bot dispelled my skepticism. It turns out you can create an advisor to make money on Bitcoin. I have already withdrawn the money from my account. Thank you.
Hello, which broker do you use for crypto?

Virtual Trader

Customer
Jan 10, 2023
Hello, which broker do you use for crypto?
Hello, I have opened accounts with Tikmil and Just2Trade. Now many forex brokers have the opportunity to trade cryptocurrencies on the Metatrader platform. The spread is almost the same for everyone. Trading conditions too. This adviser allows you to work with any broker, due to the idea that is embedded in this algorithm. Don't bother with brokers. Better rent a good VPS and chat with Jared. One Jared consultation will bring you more than all the information you have read before on all resources. I think Jared is a genius. He is a very humble guy. But he helped me get out of the cons. He is a developer and knows more about algorithmic trading than all the users and clients of this forum combined. He advises very well-known financial institutions and loves to create software for financial markets.
This EA is a compilation and synthesis of its intellectual potential. Take advantage of this resource.

Reactions: jackommen

jackommen

Customer
May 16, 2023
Hello, I have opened accounts with Tikmil and Just2Trade. Now many forex brokers have the opportunity to trade cryptocurrencies on the Metatrader platform. The spread is almost the same for everyone. Trading conditions too. This adviser allows you to work with any broker, due to the idea that is embedded in this algorithm. Don't bother with brokers. Better rent a good VPS and chat with Jared. One Jared consultation will bring you more than all the information you have read before on all resources. I think Jared is a genius. He is a very humble guy. But he helped me get out of the cons. He is a developer and knows more about algorithmic trading than all the users and clients of this forum combined. He advises very well-known financial institutions and loves to create software for financial markets.
This EA is a compilation and synthesis of its intellectual potential. Take advantage of this resource.
Thanks for the reply, I start testing with Just2Trade.

Risk Manager

Feb 15, 2023
Demo version of Crypto is already uploaded. Maybe someone knows what to do with the parameter Authorization? What does this option give me? What benefits can I get by changing this setting? What happens if I change the Impulse parameter to 2 instead of 1.5? Profit will be more or less?

vicini

Old
Customer
May 16, 2018
My results with the Crypto license are mixed. There is no month to month. Sometimes the monthly profit is +50% of the deposit, and sometimes it’s +15%. We managed to end November with a profit only by optimizing the settings. Moreover, due to the imbalance of the crypto market, the settings have to be changed several times a month. But this happens because Crypt is unpredictable. Thank God I'm still in the black.

bendicta

Customer
Jul 19, 2022
My results with the Crypto license are mixed. There is no month to month. Sometimes the monthly profit is +50% of the deposit, and sometimes it’s +15%. We managed to end November with a profit only by optimizing the settings. Moreover, due to the imbalance of the crypto market, the settings have to be changed several times a month. But this happens because Crypt is unpredictable. Thank God I'm still in the black.
Are you optimizing your settings for a specific market situation or a general trend? What advice would you give to a new trader? What parameters can be changed?

Roger Fight

Customer
Sep 16, 2022
The Crypto license was purchased six months ago. This period coincided with the rise of Bitcoin. Naturally, during this time the deposit was able to increase significantly. ELM EA showed itself perfectly in practice. This is what it means to buy an advisor on time.