ELM won't open trades for me

mbusacca

Customer
Dec 28, 2021
Hi everyone, I'm writing here on the forum because I'm not getting a response from Jared and I'm worried he has a problem. For a week the EA hasn't opened any trades for me, on all 10 accounts I have. However, I am making a difference with the demo version of ELM, and this has opened up many trades for me. I'm making the difference by installing ELM on two identical demo accounts, on the same vps and with the same settings. The result: elm demo opened many trades, elm with license not even one. Is anyone by any chance having the same problem as me? How can I solve it?

Reactions: Fatih Türkiye

Virtual Trader

Customer
Jan 10, 2023
Buddy, what broker are you working with? I also tested several versions and in the end all the problems were due to the broker’s conditions. I changed the broker and changed the account and everything became ok.

Fatih Türkiye

Customer
Oct 21, 2023
Hngi be
Dostum, hangi komisyoncuyla çalışıyorsun? Ayrıca birkaç sürümü de test ettim ve sonuçta tüm sorunlar komisyoncunun koşullarından kaynaklanıyordu. Brokerı değiştirdim, hesabı değiştirdim ve her şey yolunda gitti.
Dostum, hangi komisyoncuyla çalışıyorsun? Ayrıca birkaç sürümü de test ettim ve sonuçta tüm sorunlar komisyoncunun koşullarından kaynaklanıyordu. Brokerı değiştirdim, hesabı değiştirdim ve her şey yolunda gitti.

Buddy, what broker are you working with? I also tested several versions and in the end all the problems were due to the broker’s conditions. I changed the broker and changed the account and everything became ok.
Hello, I have the same problem. I was working on exness, but I went to the vantage account due to a broker error. Vantage did not open a long time in the demo account. In the last 2 weeks, it opened only 10 transactions and only one of them was profitable. Could you please write to me which accountant you are working with which account type and in which settings? I would be very pleased with your help.

mbusacca

Customer
Dec 28, 2021
Now not even the demo version connects

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-12-06 alle 11.07.42.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-06 alle 11.07.42.png
    268.3 KB · Views: 32

ProfitFactorFX

Customer
Sep 16, 2022
I also had problems, but Jared was able to resolve everything quickly. Tell me, which broker has this type of account with “r” suffixes for currency pairs?

johnspartan

Customer
Dec 20, 2023
It seems that the provided different trading performances on demo versus live on the same broker and same VPS. I've tested the EA on Vantage demo and the trading was fairly almost daily, with 1-2 days being skipped each week, until the last week when the EA no longer provided trades and my VPS trial is almost over. Never got the chance to scrutinize it. But now, using the same broker with live account, it hasn't opened any trades for almost a week now. If we are all using the recommended brokers, then why are the results different between live and demo? Anyone who can provide/recommend which broker has no problem opening trades on live accounts?

abulia

Customer
Jan 11, 2022
It seems that the provided different trading performances on demo versus live on the same broker and same VPS. I've tested the EA on Vantage demo and the trading was fairly almost daily, with 1-2 days being skipped each week, until the last week when the EA no longer provided trades and my VPS trial is almost over. Never got the chance to scrutinize it. But now, using the same broker with live account, it hasn't opened any trades for almost a week now. If we are all using the recommended brokers, then why are the results different between live and demo? Anyone who can provide/recommend which broker has no problem opening trades on live accounts?
Hello, what surprises you? December and January are always quiet in the market. This is due to the Christmas holidays. At this time everyone is resting.

About Vantage. I also worked with them on both a demo and a real account from August to December last year and the trades were identical both between real and between demo accounts.

I have now opened an account with the Fusion Markets broker, but so far there have been only 2 transactions in the last 2 weeks, since the volatility in the market is low. I think I'll catch up with everything soon.

axial

Customer
Nov 6, 2021
Hello, what surprises you? December and January are always quiet in the market. This is due to the Christmas holidays. At this time everyone is resting.

About Vantage. I also worked with them on both a demo and a real account from August to December last year and the trades were identical both between real and between demo accounts.

I have now opened an account with the Fusion Markets broker, but so far there have been only 2 transactions in the last 2 weeks, since the volatility in the market is low. I think I'll catch up with everything soon.
Hi how are you doing? How's trading? How many transactions were there at Fusion Markets in January? Is your opinion about this broker positive?

Risk Manager

Feb 15, 2023
A normal broker with normal trading conditions. I won’t praise it too much, because any broker can go bad. There are enough examples. In order not to depend on any one broker, I work with several at once.