Official website: https://www.exness.com/
Year of foundation: 2008
Account Types / Trading terminals: Cent, Mini, Classic, ECN, MT4/MT5
Minimum deposit / deposit currency: 1$ /

[COLOR=rgba(0,0,0,.87)]USD, EUR, GBP, RUB, JPY, INR, CAD, AUD, CNY, IDR, NZD

Minimum lot / minimum step: 0.01 / 0.01
Leverage ratio: before 1:2000
Trading Instruments: Forex, Spot Metals, Crypto
The time of the broker's servers is GMT: GMT+2 (standart time), GMT+3 summer time
DC/Broker Regulator: IFSC under license
[COLOR=rgba(0,0,0,.87)]IFSC/60/315/TS/14, SySEC under license 178/12[/COLOR]

Additional info: They do not accept registrations from the Russian Federation. Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Belarus, etc. - without restrictions. Good performance, great high-shoulder pennies. A clear conclusion, everything is fine.[/COLOR]

Reactions: Anna

Jeremy

Nov 1, 2018
Hello!

Both divisions of the group of companies Exness, Exness (CY) Ltd. and Exness (UK) Ltd., will focus on developing B2B initiatives. Customers who are already registered in these divisions can continue trading for three months, then close trading positions and withdraw funds.

As for customers from Russia registered in the divisions Exness (CY) Ltd. and Exness (UK) Ltd., services will also be discontinued after three months. Previously registered customers from Russia in the company Exness Limited can continue trading as normal. However, due to the internal strategic decision of the company to stop providing retail services to customers from Europe and the UK for the above reason, new registrations in the division Exness Limited services are also not available for customers from Russia.

I would like to emphasize once again that trading, withdrawal of funds and replenishment of the account, as well as all the functionality of the Personal Account for existing clients it works normally.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

If you have any further questions, please contact: [email protected].

Genevieve

Nov 5, 2013
Jeremy said:
If you have any further questions, please contact: [email protected]
Due to the fact that Exness Limited will continue to serve customers from the CIS countries with the associated costs, imho, it makes sense to continue registering in Exness Limited customers from the CIS countries at least until the New Year.
It also makes clear sense to provide an opportunity for existing clients from the CIS to transfer funds from Exness (CY) Ltd. and Exness (UK) Ltd. in Exness Limited with automatic or re - /re-registration/verification in Exness Limited.

Solution for Exness (CY) Ltd. divisions and Exness (UK) Ltd. it is clear and not discussed-retail with a shoulder <30 landslide will sharply decrease in turnover and does not make sense.

But the denial of registration/re-registration and service to all even existing customers Exness (CY) Ltd. and Exness (UK) Ltd. in Exness (UK) Ltd. is illogical due to the fact that there are no plans to stop servicing customers from the CIS countries in Exness Limited yet and the transfer of willing customers from the CIS to Exness Limited would be absolutely logical.

The refusal to register new clients from the countries of about 250+ million CIS countries is ambiguous, since these countries are outside the jurisdiction of the European forex regulation.
But the worst part is that you informed your clients and potential clients about the termination of registration with Exness Limited in a deliberately incorrect way - we found out this only by accident a few days after sending letters to customers of other divisions Exness on issues related to other divisions.
There is no doubt that the absolute majority of existing and potential customers Exness Limited from the CIS countries and now has no idea that the registration is closed!

This method of communication with customers is very difficult to call friendly and modern-it is toxic to the reputation of the DC actions.

In this regard, please @EXNESS bring to the attention of management 2 obviously reasonable suggestions:
1) provide clients from the CIS with the opportunity to transfer funds from Exness (CY) Ltd. and Exness (UK) Ltd. in Exness Limited with automatic or re - /re-registration/verification in Exness Limited.
2) provide / continue to provide new clients from the CIS with the opportunity to register with Exness Limited, promptly posting on the website information that from January 1 or February 2020, registration for citizens of these countries in Exness Limited will be terminated.

Genevieve

Nov 5, 2013
Brett said:
It all started from this moment
The first swallow, so to speak.
yes, there is a growing sense that they do not like the CIS in some way...
But it is still necessary to understand the situation - the behavior of organizations due to the hierarchy and multi-headedness is sometimes very difficult to call logical, consistent and even meaningful.

Let's see if they will answer me and what they will answer if.
While a series of DC shoals is being built, it is very surprising for a structure that has been successfully operating in decent countries for many years under the best regulation in the world.

Jeremy

Nov 1, 2018
Genevieve said:
Due to the fact that Exness Limited will continue to serve customers from the CIS countries with the associated costs, imho, it makes sense to continue registering with Exness Limited customers from the CIS countries at least until the New Year.
It also makes clear sense to provide an opportunity for existing clients from the CIS to transfer funds from Exness (CY) Ltd. and Exness (UK) Ltd. in Exness Limited with automatic or re - /re-registration/verification in Exness Limited.

Solution for the divisions of Exness (CY) Ltd. and Exness (UK) Ltd. it is clear and not discussed-retail with a shoulder <30 landslide will sharply decrease in turnover and does not make sense.

But the denial of registration/re-registration and service to all even existing customers Exness (CY) Ltd. and Exness (UK) Ltd. in Exness (UK) Ltd. is illogical due to the fact that there are no plans to stop servicing customers from the CIS countries in Exness Limited and the transfer of willing customers from the CIS to Exness Limited would be absolutely logical.

The refusal to register new clients from the countries of about 250+ million CIS countries is ambiguous, since these countries are outside the jurisdiction of the European forex regulation.
But the worst part is that you informed your clients and potential clients about the termination of registration with Exness Limited in a deliberately incorrect way - we found out this only by accident a few days after sending letters to customers of other divisions Exness on issues related to other divisions.
There is no doubt that the absolute majority of existing and potential customers Exness Limited from the CIS countries and now has no idea that the registration is closed!

This method of communication with customers is very difficult to call friendly and modern-it is toxic to the reputation of the DC actions.

In this regard, please @EXNESS bring to the attention of management 2 obviously reasonable suggestions:
1) provide clients from the CIS with the opportunity to transfer funds from Exness (CY) Ltd. and Exness (UK) Ltd. in Exness Limited with automatic or re - /re-registration/verification in Exness Limited.
2) provide / continue to provide new customers from the CIS with the opportunity to register with Exness Limited by promptly posting on the website information that from January 1 or February 2020, registration for citizens of these countries in Exness Limited will be terminated.

Hello!

Unfortunately, the company has already made a decision regarding the provision of services to new customers from Russia in the company Exness Limited.

Please note that nothing changes for current customers from Russia. Only new registrations are closed.

As for informing customers in the departments Exness CY Ltd. and Exness (UK) Ltd., all current customers, have indeed been informed that these divisions will focus on B2B development. Customers in the division Exness Limited was not informed, as we do not stop providing services to current customers from Russia, as mentioned above.

Once again, we apologize for the inconvenience.

If you have any further questions, please email me: [email protected].

Brett

Jun 10, 2018
Jeremy said:
Please note that nothing changes for current customers from Russia. Only new registrations are closed.
Given the general trend, it's only a matter of time.

Boston

Jun 27, 2017
I can't log in to my personal account Exness. Writes an error: No such login or password. Please check correctness and try again
What could be the reason why I used to log in without any problems?

Keenan

Customer
Aug 27, 2010
[email protected] he said:
I can't log in to my Exness account. Writes an error: No such login or password. Please check correctness and try again
What could be the reason I used to log in without problems?
The weekend might be fixing something. Try again tomorrow.
I've got it coming in.

mumiy

Aug 28, 2019
Who has been with you for a long time exness please share your experience: how often do they have problems similar to today's?
For those who do not know: Real11 (cent server) did not work >2 hours. Even if a connection to the server appeared, nothing was executed: neither open, nor close, nor modify. Even TP didn't work.
2 hours is like a lot.

Raul

Jun 6, 2018
mumiy said:
Who has been with you for a long time exness please share your experience: how often do they have problems similar to today's?
For those who do not know: Real11 (cent server) did not work >2 hours. Even if a connection to the server appeared, nothing was executed: neither open, nor close, nor modify. Even TP didn't work.
2 hours is like a lot.
I just have a Real (cent). there were no problems. I looked in the log - there was a disconnect in the area of 14 hours. but after a few seconds, everything was restored. Maybe the Internet was just a problem?

mumiy

Aug 28, 2019
I don't know about Real, the problem was with Real11 ~13-15+ GMT
The letter has already been sent, very apologized and promised all affected to pour money. I even wonder how many cents they'll give me there ))))

Keenan

Customer
Aug 27, 2010
Keith said:
I can't log in to my personal account Exness, the terminals are also blocked.
LC works, they blocked my account for a long time, because the Russian Federation.

Raul

Jun 6, 2018
Keenan said:
LC works, they blocked my account for a long time, because the Russian Federation.
and it works for me View attachment 4019 the truth lies there just a little bit - on the cent about $ 500 and the robot works. they wrote then that, like, we will leave the old customers.

Keenan

Customer
Aug 27, 2010
I had an ECN, they wrote that they say we close ECN accounts, instead of them we enter some other type of account.
Here is this new account I could not open, I thought that because of the Russian Federation.

mumiy

Aug 28, 2019
Keenan said:
and it works for me View attachment 4020 the truth lies there just a little bit - on the cent about $ 500 and the robot works. they wrote then that, like, we will leave the old customers.
I also have all the accounts working.

Keenan said:
I had an ECN, they wrote that they say we close ECN accounts, instead of them we enter some other type of account.
Here is this new account I could not open, I thought that because of the Russian Federation.
in the summer, I opened 2 new different ecn, in the end I left the one that is zeroSpead (or something like that)
it also works fine.
RF, yes