Leave your opinion here

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elm-ea.com
This thread was created so that we can become better for you!

Write here your questions, dissatisfactions about working with me, my algorithm or technical support from the ELM EA team, or, on the contrary, support us by leaving a positive feedback about our work.

If you can't find an answer to your question on the forum, you can post it here. Here will be the hottest discussions (no insults) and solutions to global questions, which you will all get an answer from me or from other forum members.

You can offer your ideas, what changes you'd like to see, what you're missing and what needs to be fixed or removed altogether.

You can also share your results and opinions about the brokers you work with.

Do not write here about what is already there in other threads!

Let's get started 👇

Dumberman

Customer
Dec 12, 2021
Sapele
If someone is getting the Optimum version . It should Ben MT4/MT5 package all for Optimum. And Pro Package should have MT4/MT5. It is not wise seeking them differently....Selling, I got Optimum MT4, now I like to run MT5. You are now saying I should bring More money for it . It’s not a wise thing to do.

Dumberman

Customer
Dec 12, 2021
Sapele
Optimum Version should be MT4/MT5. Depending on the one the Client want to use.

While pro version should Ben MT4/MT5. Depending on the one the client want to use.

It is not advisable a client bought Mt4. And when he feels like to test the MT5 in the same Optimum version you are seeking for more money to use MT5.

Mt4/MT5 should be AVAILABLE! To whoever purchased the Optimum Version Or the Pro Version!

RMK

Customer
Dec 12, 2021
Hello everyone!

I have a big request to help me. I bought ELM_EA_Professional_1.9 and placed it at Tickmill broker. I use VPS in London. But for a month it has not been possible to configure the bot so that it stops making losses. What have I not tried already! Please share your settings, your set- files.

And please if someone understands, then explain to me what these settings are for and what they affect:

Max Execution time – What happens if I increase or decrease it, how will this affect the result?

Min Order Life Time in seconds – What happens if I increase or decrease it, how will this affect the result?

Max Order Life Time in seconds – What happens if I increase or decrease it, how will this affect the result?

VirtualTake_Profit: What is the difference between VT_Simple and VT_Dynamic? Which is better?

Why is needed Max Execution Slippage if there is a AutoSlippage?

Did anybody use TradeReverce?

I will be very grateful for your answers!

cavv

Customer
Jun 6, 2016
Jared your technical support is better and more professional than many brokers! I have accounts opened with several brokers and sometimes I can not get a response from their support service for several days. Maybe you can train them? I am sure many traders will be grateful to you for this!!

Reactions: phil

phil

Customer
Jun 22, 2022
It would be nice to have a guide for optimizing the EA settings for specific brokers. What conditions to look for in your broker, and what setting within the EA to adjust.

Vinicius

Customer
Jul 8, 2013
in fact, all this is in the Experts tab of the trading platform, where EA keeps its log.

There are Slippage options and opening speed

This is exactly what determines the quality of the broker's work)