NPBFX

Stetson

Apr 6, 2016
Hello. Since 2016, the brand NPBFX it is a separate financial company that does not depend on Nefteprombank. Events and processes occurring in the bank do not affect the clients of our company NPBFX in any way: the work is carried out in a standard mode, all obligations to clients are fulfilled in full.

Edson

Apr 13, 2020
Anton, a question for you as a representative of the company.
What is the time limit for the withdrawal of funds according to the regulations?
On April 11, I submitted an application through my personal account, but so far there is no information about the withdrawal of funds and the status of applications in my personal account is "new".
Technical support recommended writing a request to
[email protected]
but there is no feedback from there either.

UPDATE:
I received feedback from the broker. They ask for scans of a bank card with the full name of the holder and an incomplete card number - a standard request.
Answered. I am waiting for the transfer of funds.

UPDATE + 11 days: The money came to the card in full, minus the commission specified in the company's regulations.

armandor

Dec 29, 2017
Stetson said:
Hello, dear forum visitors!
Anton, hello, perhaps you can clarify the situation and speed up the decision process:

On May 4, I made a request to withdraw funds from the trading account on the skrill to the same details from which it was filled up, but to this day the withdrawal has not been processed.
The application hangs in the status "New".
In the rules for withdrawing funds, it is said that the transfer period to the skrill is -1 banking day

it has been at least six banking days, and there is no transfer or explanation for the delay.

I wrote on May 12 on [email protected] and on [email protected] and he described the situation, and there is still no response to it from these addresses.

On May 3, I also applied to [email protected] in connection with getting into the prizes in the TRADING BATTLE DEMO contest, and also to this day has not received any response.

Screenshots of messages sent to emails, I threw you in the LC, there is all the necessary data.

Payton

Customer
Apr 7, 2016
armandor said:
On May 4, I made a request to withdraw funds from the trading account on the skrill to the same details from which it was filled up, but to this day the withdrawal has not been processed.
The application hangs in the status "New".
It's been more than a week, and the status hasn't changed?
I remember that I had a similar situation in the Forex Trend. It didn't end well((

Zaid

Aug 1, 2014
Payton said:
It's been more than a week, and the status hasn't changed?
I remember that I had a similar situation in the Forex Trend. It didn't end well((
How did you manage to get into these kitchens? That in one, that in another on sites capital, but invisible font always was written "KIDALOVO".

armandor

Dec 29, 2017
Zaid said:
I remember that I had a similar situation in the Forex Trend
omg @-)
Zaid said:
What is in one, what is in the other on the sites capitalized
While npbfh is on the white list, we are waiting for the representative's response, maybe they just went on a spree after the holidays, or...

Payton

Customer
Apr 7, 2016
armandor said:
How did you manage to get into these kitchens?
Well, let's just say that at one time FT with the Pantheon were almost the most attractive in the CIS. In addition, there have not been such high-profile scams for quite some time. Well, somehow expect this at the present time...
Karoch, rake-they are like this. The main thing is not to be childish.

armandor said:
we are waiting for the representative's response
There are no special options here. Nadia is the head of everything.

Genevieve

Nov 5, 2013
The transfer to the blacklist must have a justification, some evidence.
I did not look closely at the topic, but in addition to a single short-lived misunderstanding with the output, @armandor still has problems?

Shepherd

Customer
Feb 5, 2011
The other person also had withdrawal delays. Although in the end they brought it out. They don't care about the reputation in the DC.

armandor

Dec 29, 2017
Genevieve said:
any other problems?
while the situation with the withdrawal is really unclear, I hope everything will be resolved safely, let's see what the representative-Anton will answer.

Genevieve

Nov 5, 2013
armandor said:
while the situation with the withdrawal is really unclear, I hope everything will be resolved safely, let's see what the representative-Anton will answer.
Colleague, the question is not good, no one is arguing... And yes, it would be possible to temporarily move the topic to an emergency.
But let's at least see how it ends before the end of May. And then we will decide.

Spencer

Apr 25, 2020
I want to join the topic, I decided to work with this broker, threw the minimum amount into the account, conducted several transactions and decided to withdraw (with the expectation of seeing how quickly and efficiently this operation takes place). The request was created on 07.05.2021, passed according to the regulations and in the order of the queue for five working days, today is 14.05.2021, so far nothing. I have already sent an email, and there is no answer that your question will be considered yet.

Spencer

Apr 25, 2020
It turns out that you left a request on the 1st, and came back 14 days later. It turns out that if I put out an application on the 7th, plus 14 days (in the order of the queue of applications, according to them), then somewhere on the number 21 and I will get it:) Okay, we'll wait.