Scalp_Hedge_Mode

HTS

Customer
May 20, 2022
Jared recently posted a new 'hedge_scalp.set'

I've been running it - and it seems interesting to open a new Forum Thread to discuss it in more detail, with other members.

I'll post some of my experiences here, after running it for a few days.

Is anyone else using the Hedge Mode?

Romuald

Customer
Jun 4, 2022
France
Hello, I publish my results. ELM EA pro demo version hedge. Beginning of negotiations from June 02, 2022 until today with the EA pausing for 4 days.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220618_203649.jpg
    Screenshot_20220618_203649.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 60

HTS

Customer
May 20, 2022
That's an excellent result.

That is a demo account, right?

May I ask which broker?

Thank you

Reactions: Romuald

Romuald

Customer
Jun 4, 2022
France
Indeed it is a demo account at Vantage. I will test several demo brokers and in a few weeks I will go live.

HTS

Customer
May 20, 2022
Take care when going live.
Demo accounts generally do not have an delay in order fulfilment at the broker side - live accounts do, and this 'delay' or 'slippage' can have a cost to the profit, sometimes a high cost.
So my advice, is trade with small lots initially on a live account and assure yourself that the results are 'as expected'.

Romuald

Customer
Jun 4, 2022
France
Take care when going live.
Demo accounts generally do not have an delay in order fulfilment at the broker side - live accounts do, and this 'delay' or 'slippage' can have a cost to the profit, sometimes a high cost.
So my advice, is trade with small lots initially on a live account and assure yourself that the results are 'as expected'.
Thanks for the advice, I will follow it carefully 👍

Xander

Customer
Oct 30, 2019
SCALP_HEDGE_MODE is very good for a beginner, the settings are optimal, all trades are hedged. The deposit is under the full control of the ELM_EA adviser. Even with medium volatility, you can earn about 50-70% per month, provided that I am on a demo account. Tell me who hedges on real accounts, as a result?