Sharing optimized set file for specific broker

Methadone

Customer
Feb 6, 2022
Hi guys, since there is a variable result of using ELM EA ,i would love that this thread to be allowed to share optimized set files aside from default set file for specific broker, which MT4/MT5 version and what type of EA Pro/opti/ Gold/Crypto and discuss the set/experience from using the set file through how many period

ex:
EA type : Pro MT5
Broker : Fusion Market
Set review : Default scalping
Testing this setting for 3 months , estimated weekly profit 2-4 percent with potention good 10-20 percent monthly result if the market fluctuated nicely

above is just example so we can had a clear set files

Regards,
Methadone

Vinicius

Customer
Jul 8, 2013
I want to join your discussion. I found the topic interesting. Here are my set files
PRO MT5 Expert Advisor
Broker TIcKMill
mod_scalping mode
МФФ settings
Testing period 2 months
Expected weekly profit 5%
Expected monthly profit 20%
Anticipated yearly profit 240%

Attachments

• MFF.mt5.zip
    946 bytes · Views: 22

HTS

Customer
May 20, 2022
Hi

This is a reverse set right?

Have you tested this on live already - and have you generated real profits?

Slippage on LIVE accounts can really mess up EM EA trades

Let's see if we can find something GREAT

Also - I note you called the file zip file MFF - was this for MFF (Prop)?

Vinicius

Customer
Jul 8, 2013
No, in real life, I did not test the set files. but there is no difference between real and demo. The adviser works the same way both there and there. As for slippage, there is a list of recommended brokers that have almost no slippage. ZIP is just an archive. You can call it whatever you like.

kuanyee8383

Customer
Jul 9, 2021
Hi guys, since there is a variable result of using ELM EA ,i would love that this thread to be allowed to share optimized set files aside from default set file for specific broker, which MT4/MT5 version and what type of EA Pro/opti/ Gold/Crypto and discuss the set/experience from using the set file through how many period

ex:
EA type : Pro MT5
Broker : Fusion Market
Set review : Default scalping
Testing this setting for 3 months , estimated weekly profit 2-4 percent with potention good 10-20 percent monthly result if the market fluctuated nicely

above is just example so we can had a clear set files

Regards,
Methadone
hi, have you tried Fusion Market? with the set file?