What is your opinion about this forum ?

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elm-ea.com
I really appreciate every member of our forum and would like to hear your opinion. Feel free to share your thoughts and impressions, because it is your feedback and suggestions that help make our community even better and stronger. Let's start the conversation! 😊🗣️

Max Pro

Customer
Dec 26, 2022
This forum became a real tutorial for me in the field of algorithmic trading. I doubt that you can find a resource on the Internet that offers such a detailed guide to working with EA as here. And most importantly, in addition to the theoretical base, there is a professional practical base. Any beginner can download the demo version for free and receive full technical support on all issues. Of course, I would like it to be possible to individually optimize the advisor according to the client’s requests. It would also be nice to cover the latest news events in the financial markets. But I hope Jared will take my wishes into account and this will help improve our community.

Reactions: Romuald

vis-a-vis

Customer
Jan 10, 2023
If you compare this forum with other resources, everyone can immediately see one difference - you are at home here. They work with you, they advise you, they give you advice, even if you are an ordinary user and have not purchased anything yet. That is, it is important for Jared that you are like-minded and you have a common interest - algorithmic trading. On other resources, everyone is interested in your money. If you buy, they will communicate with you, if you don’t buy, they won’t. I got here by accident and was at zero level in trading. But Jared worked with me for six months and now I have become an experienced trader. Naturally, like any normal person, I repaid him in the same coin - I bought an advisor and began to earn money. Still, it was not in vain that I sat on the demo for six months. This resource helped me get another profession and I am optimistic about the future.

Caleb

Customer
Dec 26, 2022
Jared, you have a thematic and very visited resource. I am a long-time user of your forum. I like everything. The only thing I can’t understand is why I can’t advertise my hosting on your forum. I am a serious hosting provider, my prices are reasonable. I have been offering you cooperation for 2 years now. Maybe my services will be of interest to your clients?

Virtual Trader

Customer
Jan 10, 2023
An informative resource without spam or intrusive advertising. It seems to me that there could also be a section for staff here. There are many professionals working in the topic of algorithmic trading who need new projects and assignments. I think you could act as a dropshipping platform and make good money from it. You have a visited resource without any traffic boosting. So you've got the cards in your hands.

cavv

Customer
Jun 6, 2016
I've been on this forum for 3 years now. I guess I'm one of the old-timers. I have several licenses and for each of them I managed to get a net profit. That is, my investment is justified. I'm in the black. One of the reasons for my financial success is this resource. I don't just ask questions. I constantly study the answers and delve into each topic. This resource can bring you profit, but you must also put in your efforts.

Reactions: Romuald

House Trader

Customer
Sep 16, 2022
If we compare this resource with Forex Factory, I prefer this resource for two reasons. The first is support. Here I received prompt answers to all my questions. I don’t have to wait a week for someone to answer me. The second reason is that this forum is tied to one advisor and this EA has been analyzed and analyzed in detail. All information here is as structured as possible and easy to digest. Plus, you communicate with like-minded people who have long adopted this algorithm and are making money from it.