What makes ELM EA different from other trading robots?

Jun 25, 2016
Hi friends, I created this thread to get an answer to my question.

My problem is that I have tried a lot of trading robots.

Most of the robots that are sold in telegram channels/different websites are nothing but dummies.

90% of the bots use martingale as the basis of their trading strategy.

I would like a short and informative answer to my question, why should I spend my time learning how to work with this algorithm?

Oct 9, 2020

Most of the robots that are sold in telegram channels/different websites are nothing but dummies.

I would like a short and informative answer to my question, why should I spend my time learning how to work with this algorithm?

Don't waste your time, it's already hard enough to make money in this market... There are no 100% winners in the market. :cool:

As long as you are testing all the algorithms you see on the net, you are not able to study at least one of them in detail and learn how to work with it.

Jun 14, 2011

And how do you define what you need to spend time on and what you don't need to spend time on?

Read the forum, ask your questions. I think the members of this forum don't know what you need and what you don't need and your question doesn't make any sense.

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elm-ea.com

Hi,

If you think you're going to find the only right way to trade forex, you're wrong.

It's the market. It's very difficult to predict anything in the market. It takes a systematic approach to start making money.

On the one hand, as a developer and creator I can tell you a lot about the advantages and disadvantages in order to sell my product, but I don't need to. I prefer to work with clients who make a purchase consciously and understand what they need from my product.

Of the main features, I would point out
- I don't sell a cat in a poke.
- Any question you have, you can ask forum members/existing clients.
-I am constantly developing my product and unlike many sellers of trading robots, I use this algorithm in my trading every day.

If that's enough for you, you can continue to learn more about the sections/my product etc. If not, I'm not going to continue convincing you:)

Jun 25, 2016
Hi,

If you think you're going to find the only right way to trade forex, you're wrong.

It's the market. It's very difficult to predict anything in the market. It takes a systematic approach to start making money.

On the one hand, as a developer and creator I can tell you a lot about the advantages and disadvantages in order to sell my product, but I don't need to. I prefer to work with clients who make a purchase consciously and understand what they need from my product.

Of the main features, I would point out
- I don't sell a cat in a poke.
- Any question you have, you can ask forum members/existing clients.
-I am constantly developing my product and unlike many sellers of trading robots, I use this algorithm in my trading every day.

If that's enough for you, you can continue to learn more about the sections/my product etc. If not, I'm not going to continue convincing you:)

Thank you for your reply.

How are you not interested in selling your product? I think you are more interested than anyone else in having a large number of sales of your EA.

babebutt

Old
Apr 9, 2012
I want to say one thing I really love about this bot is that it is not afraid of volatility.

Most of the bots I have used in the past have started to trade unpredictably as soon as volatility increases in the market.

Here, I am calm. The main thing is to make sure that the speed of the account is high enough, and for that I use VPS servers with gigabit ports.

Aug 28, 2013
Which robot exactly are you comparing it to?

Many products in this market have advantages and disadvantages.

There is no trading robot that can satisfy every trader.

Feb 1, 2016
You have already taken your time to create this thread :)

I use ELM EA in my robot portfolio, I combine several strategies in several different accounts.

You might also want to check out

We also discuss other robots that we have on our foreum for free...

The main difference between ELM EA and free robots:

1. a licensed product
2. Jared support
3. Unique strategy, which I still haven't seen in robots distributed for free
4. Regular updates.

When I bought the license, this was very important to me. I entered the market to earn, not to search for different bots in the hope that one of them will bring me profit.

Jun 25, 2016
You have already taken your time to create this thread :)

I use ELM EA in my robot portfolio, I combine several strategies in several different accounts.

You might also want to check out

We also discuss other robots that we have on our foreum for free...

The main difference between ELM EA and free robots:

1. a licensed product
2. Jared support
3. Unique strategy, which I still haven't seen in robots distributed for free
4. Regular updates.

When I bought the license, this was very important to me. I entered the market to earn, not to search for different bots in the hope that one of them will bring me profit.

I've also bought various ea several times, I said so in my first post.

But what was the outcome?

The author usually does not answer questions after the sale, I get a great result in the strategy tester, but in practice the result is very different from the results in the strategy tester.

So I want to know if I need to take the time to download the tick history for 26 currency pairs and present it to the tests?

Feb 1, 2016
I've also bought various ea several times, I said so in my first post.

But what was the outcome?

The author usually does not answer questions after the sale, I get a great result in the strategy tester, but in practice the result is very different from the results in the strategy tester.

So I want to know if I need to take the time to download the tick history for 26 currency pairs and present it to the tests?

You do not need to download a tick history to test this robot.

Write to Jared - ask for a demo version. The demo version works great on your account in real time.

The results of the demo do not depend on how the algorithm is optimised based on history, but trade in real time.

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elm-ea.com
Yes, sorry I forgot in my previous post to emphasise one of the important differences in my algorithm.
You do not need to download a tick history to test this robot.

Write to Jared - ask for a demo version. The demo version works great on your account in real time.

The results of the demo do not depend on how the algorithm is optimised based on history, but trade in real time.

You do not need to download the tick history for 26 currency pairs. I have currently disabled the ability to test the algorithm on history. I wrote more about testing the algorithm here.

Xander

Customer
Oct 30, 2019

Hello, I understand you perfectly, since I myself have dealt with various bots before. I, too, was initially very skeptical about ELM EA. I used the demo version in the mod scalping hedge mode for about a month without any strategy tester. there is a good news filter, I have not seen this on any bot before. they promised me a discount on the regular version of OPTI and I am inclined to believe that the bot is worth the money. even with a minimum deposit of 100$ I think. that I can recapture its value in real life

ProfitFactorFX

Customer
Sep 16, 2022
I think the main difference is that this EA does not use martingale and other dangerous strategies. It has its own unique algorithm based on tick volume calculation. It is unlikely that anyone else uses such an idea. But I'm sure she's right. Mathematical expectation in favor of the trader. And you need to pay attention to this first of all. We are traders on the right side. Mathematics is in our favor. Here is the main difference.

Martin-S

Customer
Dec 26, 2022
I completely agree with my colleagues, the main difference between this robot and the rest is a unique winning strategy that allows you to be in the black. The work of any robot is influenced by thousands of factors on the market, and only thanks to this strategy, this algorithm comes out the winner. Another difference is that you only need $100 on deposit for a successful start. Other advisors require several thousand dollars for a deposit. In my opinion, these two differences are already enough to make a decision to buy this EA.

Risk Manager

Feb 15, 2023
I completely agree with my colleagues, the main difference between this robot and the rest is a unique winning strategy that allows you to be in the black. The work of any robot is influenced by thousands of factors on the market, and only thanks to this strategy, this algorithm comes out the winner. Another difference is that you only need $100 on deposit for a successful start. Other advisors require several thousand dollars for a deposit. In my opinion, these two differences are already enough to make a decision to buy this EA.
100 bucks to get started? To be honest, it’s hard to believe. I've never seen anything like this before. Has anyone managed to increase their deposit from 100 bucks? Can someone share their statistics?

axial

Customer
Nov 6, 2021
The main difference between this EA and others is the availability of specialized licenses. There is one license for Crypto. There is a different license for Metal. Taken together, you can purchase several professional tools at once that allow you to work in several financial areas at once. And this increases your total income.