Which version should you choose?

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elm-ea.com
Which version should you choose?
The most common question for me is which version to start with, Optimum or Pro :unsure:

I decided to create a separate topic to avoid a lot of questions to me, about this difficult choice.

Why do I suggest the demo version?

All versions, from Demo to Pro for both types of platforms (MT4 and MT5) are developed on the same algorithm code, which allows you to start testing with Demo and be fully confident of the exact same result when trading in a real time account.
Using the Demo version, you can explore the parameters of the Expert Advisor and understand its capabilities when working with your broker. No history test will allow you to do this and cannot replace a real time demo(y)

Opti or Pro?

We currently offer two packages. Opti and Pro.
The difference between these packages is only in the set of currency pairs available for trading and the number of accounts included in the license.

You can use either of them depending on what interests you the most:

Optimal MT4 or MT5 package (your choice), $999.
- 6 currencies
(EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY, USD/CAD, AUD/USD)
- 3 accounts
- any broker

Professional Package: MT5 and MT4, $ 1999
- 26 currencies
(EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY, USD/CHF, USD/CAD, AUD/USD, NZD/USD, AUD/JPY, AUD/NZD, AUD/CHF, AUD/CAD, CAD/CHF, CAD/JPY, CHF/JPY, EUR/AUD, EUR/CAD, EUR/CHF, EUR/GBP, EUR/JPY, GBP/AUD, GBP/CAD, GBP/CHF, GBP/JPY, NZD/JPY, NZD/CCHF)
- 10 accounts
- Any broker

In the demo you can test each of these packages, apply different settings and work with many brokers. The demo version has no restrictions other than working on demo accounts only. That makes sense🧐

There is also the question of price💰. It is always relevant. Although many customers who have at least once faced the programming, understand the effort that has been invested in this project and how much time has been spent, they think I'm crazy to sell it for such a small amount. But no, guys, there's nothing wrong with me, and I think this price is relevant at the moment. The daily flow of customers proves it.

Many clients buy the optimal package and then, within 1-2 months, buy the professional package.

This happens to those who begin to realize how important it is to have in their arsenal of 26 currency pairs, the ability to work on 3 or more accounts simultaneously, diversify their risks and not to limit themselves with brokers who are still able to work only on one of the platforms, which is usually the outdated MT4.

Of course, everyone chooses according to their capabilities and experience, for sure. But I just answered the most popular question among clients;)
I would be glad to read your opinion about the choice and work of this or that version of the EA. After all, feedback is more important to the author than money:geek:

Rfrancisco

Oct 3, 2021
It would be great if there is a less expensive option to try the Optimal version for a month or so on a live account before investing $999.
It is not easy to come up with all that money when working with a small account. The EA sounds like an excellent solution worth investing in. Some of us may just need a bit of help to start from the bottom. Thanks a lot for your hard work.

cavv

Customer
Jun 6, 2016
If you are considering trading in the financial markets seriously and for the long term, it makes sense to invest immediately in a PRO license. From my point of view, the ability to use 26 currency pairs at once with an EA gives you an undeniable advantage. You will have more trades and more profits than if you only use 6 currency pairs. There is a difference in price, but it is not a big one and it will be recouped pretty quickly when you trade 26 currency pairs.

Mxgain369

Customer
Jul 28, 2022
Dubai
Thank you for your kindness to sell this GEM 💎 to the public. But as someone told it's always better to give opportunity to people who don't have 999 or 2000 to get it together by introduction of smaller package like 1 month or 1 pair and this will really help lot people to get the fruit of is GEM 💎 in this cruises time .. Thank you dear God bless you more