ANY QUESTIONS? LET'S TALK

Icarus

Customer
Feb 26, 2022
Hi,

Maybe you want to become my client and you have questions, please ask those questions here.

Please keep your question brief and as informative as possible.
Hi Jared, can you please post account types and settings for the Telegram results you share? Thank you.

Reactions: Kamran razzaq

mreams

Customer
Jul 10, 2022
Langley BC Canada
Jarod, I have found some things that do not work and a couple questions I have. Can you please address them all individually please.

1> The news filter does not work. The times of the news events are off by 3 hours. Adjusting the setting for your time zone makes no difference. When will this be fixed?

2> I was testing all 3 modes, and when using the mode_sclaping_ave mode on default settings no second trade was taken after 5 pips of drawdown as per the setting. It went all the way to the 70 pip stop loss then closed the trade without opening a single cost averaging trade.

3> The scheduler sort of works. Under the experts tab I can see it say "Trading Disabled by Scheduler" and "is time to close all positions" I did a test, I opened a small trade manually but the EA never closed it when the time for the Close Positions Hour setting was matched. It should have closed this trade.

4>Under the Trade Order section for the Take_Profit andStop_loss it says "//ignore if Use Locks = true" What are "Locks"? I do not see another setting for "Locks"

5>Is the "VT_Trail_if Rollback is more then" setting only used if the the VirtualTakeType is set to VT_Dynamic? (This is a yes or no question)

mreams

Customer
Jul 10, 2022
Langley BC Canada
For the scalping_hedge mode, should it open a buy and sell every time. I have many trades that only opens a single trade in 1 direction only. Sometimes it does open a trade then an opposite trade shortly after.

Last edited:

mreams

Customer
Jul 10, 2022
Langley BC Canada
In my journal tab is says "trading has been enabled - hedging mode" The problem is I am using Mode_scalping. Is this an error? See attached

Attachments

• mode.jpg
    mode.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 17

mreams

Customer
Jul 10, 2022
Langley BC Canada
See attached for a screenshot of my expert tabs.. Top half of the picture is Fusion Markets. Bottom half is FTMO. Exact same settings, same trade. Why does the Fusion Markets not show the Open position Sell order with slippage line?

Attachments

• Info.jpg
    Info.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

mreams

Customer
Jul 10, 2022
Langley BC Canada
On another account I have running 6 pairs in the experts tab it only stops trading and closes positions on 3 pairs. So what about the other 3 pairs? Also why did it not reconnect to the server after the specified times in the settings?

Attachments

• schedualer.jpg
    schedualer.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 14

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elm-ea.com
Jarod, I have found some things that do not work and a couple questions I have. Can you please address them all individually please.

1> The news filter does not work. The times of the news events are off by 3 hours. Adjusting the setting for your time zone makes no difference. When will this be fixed?

2> I was testing all 3 modes, and when using the mode_sclaping_ave mode on default settings no second trade was taken after 5 pips of drawdown as per the setting. It went all the way to the 70 pip stop loss then closed the trade without opening a single cost averaging trade.

3> The scheduler sort of works. Under the experts tab I can see it say "Trading Disabled by Scheduler" and "is time to close all positions" I did a test, I opened a small trade manually but the EA never closed it when the time for the Close Positions Hour setting was matched. It should have closed this trade.

4>Under the Trade Order section for the Take_Profit andStop_loss it says "//ignore if Use Locks = true" What are "Locks"? I do not see another setting for "Locks"

5>Is the "VT_Trail_if Rollback is more then" setting only used if the the VirtualTakeType is set to VT_Dynamic? (This is a yes or no question)
Hi ! How are you doing ?

Much more effective to communicate in a personal chat in Telegram, on the forum, I am often, but to answer all the time is not realistic.

Let me answer your questions:)

1) Please link to the documentation (my post - https://globalforexforum.com/threads/changelog-and-upgrades.225/post-8227).

2) All modes have been tested hundreds of times, thousands of customers. All should be fine. Perhaps you made a mistake in the settings. The algorithm works without errors. This is a pre-programmed code, it cannot make mistakes.

3) The EA does not manage the orders opened manually, only those that are opened by it. It is strongly recommended not to interfere in the work of the EA

4) Last version had this parameter, now it is not.

5) Dynamic TP shows worse results, than the pre-installed one. It is better to work with preinstalled

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elm-ea.com
For the scalping_hedge mode, should it open a buy and sell every time. I have many trades that only opens a single trade in 1 direction only. Sometimes it does open a trade then an opposite trade shortly after.
I need to see the logs of your trades to give you an answer, but I'm more than sure that there is no problem with the functionality of my algorithm. Everything is working according to the clearly defined conditions.

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elm-ea.com
What is the difference from "Max Execution Slippage" setting and "OrderOpenSlippage" setting?
The difference is in the following:

- Max Execution Slippage - If the slippage in the last deal is higher than the specified value, then the trade will be stopped.

- Order Open / Close Slippage - this function works only on accounts with instant execution. It allows specifying slippage parameters at opening and closing of deals. Otherwise, a requote will be received.

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elm-ea.com
In my journal tab is says "trading has been enabled - hedging mode" The problem is I am using Mode_scalping. Is this an error? See attached
Try to change the ELM_EA mode again and reboot your trading platform. Not sure what your problem is, I think I can connect to your server and help you with the configuration, if you have the need.

For more accurate information, please contact me personally @develonbot

dbBB

Customer
Oct 10, 2022
Hi,

I installed the system on my MT4 and MT5 but I have information that password or login to license server is wrong. You can see the screenshot what exactly I saw and help me solve this problem?

Attachments

• problem with password.jpg
    problem with password.jpg
    696.1 KB · Views: 19

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elm-ea.com
Hi,

I installed the system on my MT4 and MT5 but I have information that password or login to license server is wrong. You can see the screenshot what exactly I saw and help me solve this problem?
I think you wrote everywhere, but not me personally telgram- @develonbot

why so much spam?

Mr.Bradley

Customer
May 29, 2023
Hello, can I somehow change the slippage parameter or will it lead to an increase in losing trades? I understand that your settings are default, and they are the default for positive results. But I have an account opened for a large amount with an Asian broker, the amount of slippage there exceeds the norm, but I can’t withdraw my funds just like that. I look forward to your reply.

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elm-ea.com
Hello, can I somehow change the slippage parameter or will it lead to an increase in losing trades? I understand that your settings are default, and they are the default for positive results. But I have an account opened for a large amount with an Asian broker, the amount of slippage there exceeds the norm, but I can’t withdraw my funds just like that. I look forward to your reply.
Hello!
Unfortunately, the slippage size is controlled by the broker, we only have the opportunity to set the value in the "Maximum allowable slippage" parameter with the rich functionality of the algorithm.

If the slippage value exceeds the set value in this parameter, the algorithm will disable trading specifically on this currency pair, thereby protect your account from losses.

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elm-ea.com
What broker do you work with? I have enough experience to give you advice to improve your results.

Mr.Bradley

Customer
May 29, 2023
I work with a broker called Rakuten, do you know this broker? Maybe one of your clients has worked with it? I think if I choose the right parameters, I can keep working with him. For example, if the account conditions have changed for the worse due to the market conditions or news releases, is there any way to influence this?