ELM EA Professional

zombie

Customer
Jan 20, 2014
I think the concept of forecast accuracy in algorithmic trading is irrational. The main thing is earnings. If you have it, then why do you need forecast accuracy? For a long time I worked with one algorithm whose forecast accuracy was 65-70%. And as a result, there was a loss in my pocket. This EA has already paid for itself and brought in a couple of thousand bucks in earnings.

vicini

Old
Customer
May 16, 2018
I think the concept of forecast accuracy in algorithmic trading is irrational. The main thing is earnings. If you have it, then why do you need forecast accuracy? For a long time I worked with one algorithm whose forecast accuracy was 65-70%. And as a result, there was a loss in my pocket. This EA has already paid for itself and brought in a couple of thousand bucks in earnings.
Totally agree with you. ELM EA on Сrypto has already justified the investment made in it by 100%. I understand that you are a happy owner of a PRO license, and I have only one question for you: is 26 pairs not too many? Doesn't the terminal freeze when serious news comes out? How does the algorithm itself behave at this moment? Can it handle the load?

zombie

Customer
Jan 20, 2014
Totally agree with you. ELM EA on Сrypto has already justified the investment made in it by 100%. I understand that you are a happy owner of a PRO license, and I have only one question for you: is 26 pairs not too many? Doesn't the terminal freeze when serious news comes out? How does the algorithm itself behave at this moment? Can it handle the load?
26 pairs is optimal. In such cases, as a rule, the platform may freeze only due to problems with the user’s server’s VPS. I'm not worried about this. If you have a powerful computer and a good VPS, this algorithm will cope with the load normally.