Trading terminals: MT4, Webtrader, Desktop F4u Trader
Minimum deposit / deposit currency: 50$ / $€₽
Minimum lot / minimum step:
[COLOR=rgba(0,0,0,.87)]0,0001[/COLOR]
Leverage ratio: before 1:1000
Trading Instruments: Forex, Stock Indexes, Raw Materials, Cryptocurrencies
The time of the broker's servers is GMT: GMT +1
DC/Broker Regulator:
[COLOR=rgba(0,0,0,.87)]BVIFSC under the SIBA/L/12/102 license, CySEC under license HE256089[/COLOR]
Additional info: Good cents for robots, especially monkeys. Not very suitable for scalping
Detailed information:

Holden

Apr 21, 2020
Adan said:
I wonder if someone else has this glitch with the lack of wmz output or is it just me?
I confirm-the WMZ for the output is gone. The input is available. This was already the case with them months ago. A glitch.

Genevieve

Nov 5, 2013
Travis said:
WMZ is not available for output...input only. In the chat, they wrote that it is not available yet. Asked when it will appear, wrote that they do not have such information. And who should know if their finance department doesn't. What is this nonsense? If the input works, but the output does not, then they now have no money just on the wallet or how to understand it?
1) When reporting such things, in all cases it is necessary to indicate which country you are from.
For the Russian Federation, there are many places where something is not available. Of course, in the case of EPS, this is less common - but it is not excluded.
2) it depends on whether they have a direct wallet or through a partner.
Few DC gives their direct wallet, usually there are payment intermediaries.
And when the compliance or the intermediary or the compliance of the intermediary or the counterparty of the intermediary blocks something for some reason, until the moment of removal of the block, it is often unknown to everyone.
Banks and EPS around the world have long been managed not by bankers, but by compliance officers/SB-strange men in black.
And this is everywhere in general-therefore, there are no deadlines for eliminating the plugging, compliance does not guarantee anything.

Travis said:
I here dobvalyu, so same have them fell off the main provider withdrawal on bank cards, and oops "as system will work we you inform" - and here is think about how that need to zarnee warn about how when system NOT WILL work,they as the not think... it's boiling damn it,
already chet many shoals for the current year povylezala, becomes ssykatno
The stranger always comes suddenly. No one knows that the day after tomorrow a brick will fall on it - only in fact.
Not in defense of a particular DC, but how do you present a notification in advance of problems that don't exist yet?!
In fact, there are almost no DCS that have no problems with I/O at all...
Vaughn recently blocked everywhere forever a couple of popular EPS from the Russian Federation - and everything, write at least to the UN, you can not fix it.

Travis said:
this broker should have 3+ systems for entering / issuing money.
Well, you probably read my repeated calls 10 times to have 3 proven and activated input/output methods in each DC - and only then start trading, having previously activated 2-3 EPS.
No at least 2 personally verified working input/output methods - DC is not suitable for your country!

Jake

Apr 21, 2020
Hello!

Unfortunately, at the moment, the WebMoney payment system is really not available for withdrawing funds. The relevant department is considering this situation, but there is no exact time frame for correction yet. Please follow the updates in your Personal Account.

Derek

Sep 4, 2013
Travis said:
at the same time, according to the terms of the agreement ( who read it) he knows that the initial deposit you can withdraw ONLY to the card / account/ system from which it was made, if there is no such "oops" at the moment, write to the TP letters...
@Jake please tell us in more detail what is meant ?

Jake

Apr 21, 2020
Derek said:
@Jake please tell us in more detail what is meant ?

Hello!

The funds of the deposit can only be withdrawn to the same bank details from which the deposit was made. For example, if you use 2 cards "A" and "B", then the funds that you deposited from card" A "cannot be withdrawn to card" B", and vice versa. Profit (the amount in excess of the deposit) You can output to any active banking details.

If for any reason the payment system is not available for withdrawal, you can contact our Customer Support, and our staff will be able to offer you alternative solutions to the situation.

Holden

Apr 21, 2020
yeah, and if you made a deposit through yandex-money, then it can not be withdrawn in any other way, not otherwise than in any way, because the system is covered. Incomprehensible conditions, if all payment attributes belong to one owner, it is written on the card, then what kind of fraud can there be in this situation with his two cards? Absurd!

Derek

Sep 4, 2013
Jake said:
The funds of the deposit can only be withdrawn to the same bank details from which the deposit was made. For example, if you use 2 cards "A" and "B", then the funds that you deposited from card" A "cannot be withdrawn to card" B", and vice versa. Profit (the amount in excess of the deposit) You can output to any active banking details.
Bank cards have an expiration date, they need to be reissued every time
I opened an account and made money through a bank card
I trade and withdraw profit
the card expired, I issue another one and verify it:
1)can I withdraw my profits to a new card?
2)can I withdraw the entire deposit to a new card? (or do you need to contact support for a new card)?

Travis

Feb 23, 2020
Genevieve said:
yeah, and if you made a deposit through yandex-money, then it can not be withdrawn in any other way, not otherwise than in any way, because the system is covered. Incomprehensible conditions, if all payment attributes belong to one owner, it is written on the card, then what kind of fraud can there be in this situation with his two cards? Absurd!
maybe you should read the representative's answers in full?
don't you think it's absurd to send money to "grandpa's village" without bothering to read the terms? you are a bank employee or know the work of a broker's business logic, so why is this suddenly absurd ?=) this condition is not only for @Forex4you
Genevieve said:
2)can I withdraw the entire deposit to a new card? (or do you need to contact support for a new card)?
no one has restricted you in terms of profit, and the answer to the second question is in the representative's answer.
it's just a pity that the representative as always ignores some of the questions and requests for explanations
Genevieve said:
Well, you probably read my repeated calls 10 times to have 3 proven and activated input/output methods in each DC - and only then start trading, having previously activated 2-3 EPS.
No at least 2 personally verified working input/output methods - DC is not suitable for your country!
in 90% of cases, one method is enough. but 4yu very much hints at 4 ways, despite the fact that some directly cause heartburn

Jerome

Jan 8, 2020
Derek said:
2)can I withdraw the entire deposit to a new card? (or do you need to contact customer support for a new card)?
Or for example, my case. Everything is approximate.. Let's say, 2 years ago, I entered 1000usd through card A, during the first year I drained 950 dollars, out of the remaining 50 for the year I had 200 dollars in the account. I can't even remember what the map was two years ago. The question is: until I trade up to a thousand usdus on my account, I will not be able to withdraw money to card B, C, or what other card? Is that how it works? The map may already be physically absent in nature.

Holden

Apr 21, 2020
Derek said:
don't you think it's absurd to send money to "grandpa's village" without bothering to read the terms? you are a bank employee or you know the work of a broker's business logic, so why is this suddenly absurd? =
there are no villages or grandfathers here. The person above wrote that if he brought money from the A card and it ran out after 1 month. The payment attributes of the transaction are visible to the broker from whom the payment came. Then he went to the bank and reissued the B card. With it, I threw, as they say in the contract, 10 bucks to activate it at the broker. The card number is different, but the owner is the same. The broker sees all this. And it turns out to be absurd when:
Derek said:
For example, if you use 2 cards "A" and "B", then the funds that you deposited from card" A "cannot be withdrawn to card" B", and vice versa.
after that, it turns out that the person can not withdraw all the money to card B. You need to write to the TP, and both cards are activated at the broker. Absurd. If it was meant that he just needs to withdraw money to some left-hand card, even his own, which the broker does not know about, because he did not have any transactions, then of course there are no claims. I just needed to write an explanation for the word USE. The trader personally uses both cards for himself or he uses them for the broker's deposits.

Genevieve

Nov 5, 2013
Guys, here's how to boil let's somehow meaningfully...
Shouting and speculation, assumptions and fantasies are usually useless.
In any system of working with money, there are rules that are mandatory.
And everyone does not care that someone does not like them or seems unreasonable - they are mandatory for DC and for us, too.

I / O via cards in almost all DC is problematic and almost everywhere on the cards you can output no more than from each card is opened.
This identical restriction is clearly not a chorus invented by different DCS - it is a restriction of large and formal payment systems.
Moreover, for Visa and MasterCard, the rules may still differ in some ways, be different for citizens of different countries - whatever you think.
And there are certainly good reasons why in almost any DC, you can withdraw no more to a specific card than you can from the card.

And do not think that once 2 cards Vasya Then the DC can easily redirect money between cards.
The cards have different numbers and there is no formal reason to withdraw even the depot from the first card to the 2nd card.
Because in payment systems, the control is based on unique card numbers, and not on thousands of Pupkin's namesakes.
The Pupkins are a hell of a cloud and no payment card is interested in a particular Pupkin - only his card XXXXXXXX.
And, if the depot was opened from one No. and the withdrawal to the same No., then this is a refund.
And if the depot was opened from one No., and the withdrawal to another No., then this is the withdrawal of funds that have not previously entered the card (profit?).
And these are different things.

In banks and any financial organizations, it is not necessary to try to invent their own rules, but to find out their rules.
And strictly comply with their requirements. And if something is unclear or broken-write to technical support and ask.

Derek

Sep 4, 2013
why instead of forex 4yu always answer forum :)
it seems as if he is a partisan under interrogation and information is being pulled out of him with pincers >:d<

Genevieve

Nov 5, 2013
Derek said:
why instead of forex 4yu always answer forum :)
it seems as if he is a partisan under interrogation and information is being pulled out of him with pincers >:d<
Because the manager of an organization can only answer specific questions only about his organization within the competence of not even the entire organization, but his department.
And can't make guesses and write on behalf of other organizations.
Answer only "his" questions and only as he is explicitly allowed to. Or send it to the appropriate department.

Many people confuse organizations with their neighbor Uncle Vasya, to whom you can come with a bottle and discuss all the issues of the universe in the evening. Or with a girlfriend with whom you can fuck around the clock as you like.
But this is not the case. The organization is not a neighbor or a girlfriend.
This is rather a robot Alice, who will answer you usefully if you ask clearly on the topic.
Yes, and then when there is really an answer to the question. For example, when the EPS is disabled, the organization does not know in advance when the EPS will work again. Really what can you answer: that as soon as-so immediately...

Derek

Sep 4, 2013
I once traded on forerx4you then stopped I don't remember for what reasons, many complained about gift orders and other technical issues in this spirit, for this period of time, the grid guys who trade this bot say that everything is fine, that there are no more such problems
I remember I merged the deposit, and this broker had the minimum withdrawal amount for that period of time, the balance on the account was less than the minimum amount that could be withdrawn , and so this balance remained in 4you, a trifle and not nice
==== =
Recently, in one branch that is dedicated to trading bots, my colleague recommended this D. C. who, according to him, has good conditions for trading, but when you look at how the support team communicates on the forum and in the chat in L. K. It is repulsive , and annoying
I still have not answered the question about the hryvnia card, there is no such information on the 4you website, there are visa master cards in dollars and in euros, I asked the same question in my personal account to an employee in an online chat, who also did not answer the question and gave me a link read for yourself , and the link is the same information that I looked at before two types of currency usd and eur
View attachment 3982
is it really so hard to answer ?
a couple of lines just two options:
1) We do not work with the hryvnia card and all the question is closed and clear
2) You can top up but the conversion is removed at the rate of d. c.
@Jake is it really so hard to answer one sentence of 5 words ?
Because no one gave me a clear answer, I went to the bank and made myself a dollar card
And now I think to work with this dream D. c or not, I planned to start$400 at the end of May
On this D. C. again drew attention on the recommendation of my colleague, who recommended you from a good side

Genevieve

Nov 5, 2013
Spencer said:
Today I found a cool move in the price of two brokers. The first Roboforex, second Forex4you.
Not for nothing, many setters love F4yu - with such candles, the achievement of TR of any grids is guaranteed!=))

Jake

Apr 21, 2020
Hello.

Spencer said:
1) We do not work with the hryvnia card and all the question is closed and clear
2) You can top up but the conversion is removed at the rate of d. c.
You can use bank cards in various currencies, including the Ukrainian Hryvnia. It is important to keep in mind that the card is debited in the currency of the trading account, which means that funds can be converted when depositing / withdrawing funds.

Spencer said:
Today I found a cool move in the price of two brokers. The first Roboforex, second Forex4you.
The relevant department of the Company checked the situation, and did not find any errors in the display of prices. During the period indicated in the screenshots, prices were correctly received from our liquidity providers and transmitted to the trading terminal.
We remind you that the Forex market does not have a single price center. Different Companies may use different liquidity providers. In this regard, prices for the same instrument may differ. Especially in a period of low liquidity, before the market closes.

We also want to draw your attention to the fact that the forum is not the main method of communication between us and our customers. We are happy to answer any question asked here. However, if you have any urgent questions, please contact the Company's support service.

Alexandre

Customer
Apr 4, 2020
Jake said:
The relevant department of the Company checked the situation, and did not find any errors in the display of prices
Just an extramarital quote of 20 points, that's it.... of course, the mythical suppliers are always to blame... so you can draw a candle and 100 points and say that everything is fine!