How to buy a ELM EA ?

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elm-ea.com
Hi Jared, I have Solana and Dodgecoins, can i use them to pay you for PRO version?
Hi! I've used various cryptocurrencies over the years, but I haven't come across any that you are using yet)

message me personally to discuss this issue @develonbot

Republican

Feb 15, 2023
Jared please describe the procedure for buying an adviser. Do I understand correctly that I first make a payment, then you send me the keys or do I need to first register on the forum and become a user? Or will you send me the keys to my email? I'm honestly confused with these questions.

Alexandre

Customer
Apr 4, 2020
Brother, the most important thing is to download and test the adviser. Everything else takes a couple of minutes. All users of this forum have gone through this. You won't have any problems either.

Risk Manager

Feb 15, 2023
Jared, what security methods do you use for your software? What if I download a license and it already contains a virus or Trojan?

cavv

Customer
Jun 6, 2016
hello im from kenya how can i pay i wanted to purchase can i pay using my credit card
Hassan Adow You will need cryptocurrency to pay. This is a fast and safe way. This method has been tested many times and is always successful. To do this, you need to turn fiat money into cryptocurrency. Do you know how to do this?

Rainis

Customer
Aug 24, 2019
Your best bet is to contact Jared directly. He is the CEO of the project. He will definitely help. I paid through him. Here is his telegram @develonbot.

Pelican TD.

Feb 15, 2023
Jared, is your project designed for the long term? What if, after purchasing a license, you cancel your project and I will be left alone with my questions, without your technical support? Please understand me correctly, I am ready to invest $2300 in your product, but I would like some guarantees. If you dispel my doubts, the deal will go through.

Vinicius

Customer
Jul 8, 2013
Jared, is your project designed for the long term? What if, after purchasing a license, you cancel your project and I will be left alone with my questions, without your technical support? Please understand me correctly, I am ready to invest $2300 in your product, but I would like some guarantees. If you dispel my doubts, the deal will go through.
I've been on this forum for 3 years now. As you can see, everything is fine. The project is alive and developing, updates are coming out, Jared is with us. Like all clients, I also had doubts. This is fine. To dispel them, talk to us. Personally, I am always in touch.

cistern

Feb 17, 2022
Hello Jared, Bitcoin and other coins are very volatile right now. Is it possible to somehow fix the exchange rate when paying for a license to reduce network costs?