QUESTIONS BEFORE BUYING

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elm-ea.com
I would like to make a purchase using PayPal, how can I do that?

Sorry, but we do not work with this payment system.

We sell software for forex trading. This is software. But the guys from PayPal don't understand this and that's why they ask for a brokerage license. But I'm not in the brokerage business. As a result we didn't find a common dialogue)

Charlie_SpaceX

Customer
Apr 5, 2017
Sorry, but we do not work with this payment system.

We sell software for forex trading. This is software. But the guys from PayPal don't understand this and that's why they ask for a brokerage license. But I'm not in the brokerage business. As a result we didn't find a common dialogue)

It's very strange - it's the largest payment operator here in America.

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elm-ea.com
It's very strange - it's the largest payment operator here in America.
Not only in America, but all over the world. So they can dictate their rules, and we can't say anything against their rules:)

It is easier for me not to work with them than to try to prove later that the money was received for the sale of software, not for brokerage activities without a license))

warren

Mar 13, 2014
Not only in America, but all over the world. So they can dictate their rules, and we can't say anything against their rules:)

It is easier for me not to work with them than to try to prove later that the money was received for the sale of software, not for brokerage activities without a license))
Thanks for the clarification. Thanks for the clarification. I would like to make a purchase today. What is the most convenient payment method for you?

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elm-ea.com
Thanks for the clarification. Thanks for the clarification. I would like to make a purchase today. What is the most convenient payment method for you?
As I see it, the last 10 customers made a purchase using cryptocurrencies. This is also very convenient for us.
I paid with Ethereum.
Thanks for joining in! Welcome)

Lionel

Customer
Feb 7, 2011
Can I rent your advisor and pay every month from the profits, and I will give you my account password?
Or is it possible to rent it in installments for a few months?
It's just too expensive for me ....

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elm-ea.com
Can I rent your advisor and pay every month from the profits, and I will give you my account password?
Or is it possible to rent it in installments for a few months?
It's just too expensive for me ....
Unfortunately, we don't have that option.

Harper

Customer
Apr 11, 2020
I wonder what percentage of all clients who are satisfied with the purchase of a trading advisor from you?

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elm-ea.com
I wonder what percentage of all clients who are satisfied with the purchase of a trading advisor from you?
We have quite a lot of positive feedback. I think that the percentage of satisfied customers is high.
Most of the dissatisfied clients are those who:

1) unlucky with the broker, because the algorithm strategy has a very high mathematical expectation.

2) Do not perceive my instructions

3) Trade on their home PC.

Shawn

Customer
Mar 14, 2019
Unfortunately not at the moment, but I will definitely try to implement it in the future.

Thank you, I'm ready to buy the Fix Api version. I think it will be great!! Will you provide it for free as part of the updates?

Last edited:

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elm-ea.com
Thank you, I'm ready to buy the Fix Api version. I think it will be great!! Will you provide it for free as part of the updates?
I don't know at this time. Maybe yes, maybe no. It depends on how it will be implemented :)