Result From 01.07 To 07.08 / 2022

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elm-ea.com
Hi,

You probably noticed that I withdrew all funds from 4 of my accounts today?
Yes, exactly one month passed since I was testing my algorithm with different parameters at different brokers.

Now, I would like to share with you the final results of my work from 01.07-07.08/20222

#FBS
🧾 Deposits: 1310.00$
💵 Withdrawals: $1,765.00
💵 Balance: $0.41$
💹 Profit for all time: 9.44%

#Icmarkets
🧾 Deposits: $628.00
💵 Withdrawals: $1,534.00
💵 Balance: 0.85$
💹 Profit for all time: 144.40%

#FusionMarkets
🧾 Deposits: $4185.00
💵 Withdrawals: 10671.39$
💵 Balance: $0.75$
💹 Profit for all time: 155.01%

#TickmillUK
🧾 Deposits: $1,544.00
💵 Withdrawals: $15329.00
💵 Balance: $0.56$
💹 Profit for all time: 892.85%

#Summary
Initial capital as of 01.07.22
🧾7667$
Total capital as of 07.08.22
💵29335$

I'd like to discuss with you, what results did you get?

Last edited:

cavv

Customer
Jun 6, 2016
It's weird, but it turns out that I made more money at FBS broker than Jared did in the last month. Honestly, I didn't expect that from this broker. I don't know what to do with it, but I don't know what to do with it. I wonder what settings did you use at this broker? Is it really conservative? Ha ha, did you choose to be overweight or not to take the risk? I always had the feeling that you were an aggressive trader. I wonder how you explain these results?

This is especially strange, given your results with Tikmil. At first I thought it was some kind of mistake. And I will not leave you until you explain to me how this can be. I also earned in July at Tikmil, I won’t moan. But in order to mow the dough like that !!
I won’t speak for Icmarkets, I don’t have an account there (but my sidekick does, and I’ll ask him). I believe about FusionMarkets. I have a small depot there, which steadily goes into plus.

Rainis

Customer
Aug 24, 2019
Jared, bro, maybe it's your brokers? The fact that you're going to make a lot of dough, I don't even
doubt it. I sometimes get the impression that you don't give a damn about news, fundamentals, politics. I've been watching you for years bro... and you're getting richer and richer with your advisor! Bro, I wouldn't be surprised if you increased your deposit by 100 times in a month!!! How do you do it? That's fantastic!!! I need to take a course with you, bro!!!

Jamal

Customer
Mar 26, 2013
jared hello !

We haven't talked for a long time my friend!

I would also like to open accounts with different small deposits at different brokers to control my risks.

If you are interested, i currently work with broker FBS (2 real accounts) and broker Hanko Trade (1 real account) i don't want to close these accounts, as i like working with them, but i can't open new ones, because i have Optimum version and i can work only with 3 accounts. In general the results are good but not many trades, like yours.
Maybe I will need to buy Pro to move on.

What advice can you give me? 🙏

Keenan

Customer
Aug 27, 2010
Hi all! It's great that there is a theme in which you can share the fresh results of work
I worked with different brokers, the results were different, but now I've been working with Fibo for 1.5 months. I will attach some screenshots, so as not to be unfounded

Attachments

• Fibo.png
    Fibo.png
    4.4 KB · Views: 49

Fletcher

Customer
Oct 3, 2017
interesting topic guys! I will follow it to get useful information for work on real accounts with Elon

Fletcher

Customer
Oct 3, 2017
At the moment I'm working with Fusion Market on MT5, the result is stable profits, although not as many trades as on Jared's accounts.

Now I am planning to open accounts with Tickmill and NDDFX. Does anyone have any insights on working with these two?

m3svcs

Customer
Jun 21, 2021
Hi everyone

I started MT5 Opti-Demo with TickMill-Seychelles-Pro instead of TickMill-UK-Pro as I am from a non-UK region (Singapore), should I get the Classic, Pro or VIP account because the trades are "break-even" due to the high commission fees.

Thank you and have a great day ahead!

julioneves63

Customer
Aug 3, 2022
Hello everyone,

Im currently working with IC Markets and Tickmill-Seychelles and will be adding an account in Pepperstone soon. Im still a newbie with this EA but wanted to know if there is any advice regarding set files to use for this brokers? Jared had a fantastic performance with Tickmill and I think used agressive set with 12 or 16 pairs.

Thanks and may the force be with us :)

cavv

Customer
Jun 6, 2016
jared hello !

We haven't talked for a long time my friend!

I would also like to open accounts with different small deposits at different brokers to control my risks.

If you are interested, i currently work with broker FBS (2 real accounts) and broker Hanko Trade (1 real account) i don't want to close these accounts, as i like working with them, but i can't open new ones, because i have Optimum version and i can work only with 3 accounts. In general the results are good but not many trades, like yours.
Maybe I will need to buy Pro to move on.

What advice can you give me? 🙏
Hello, How are FBS accounts, do they bring any profit? As for Hanko Trade, I have never heard of this broker, what can you say about it? And the fact that you have only 3 accounts is familiar to me, I also have the OPTI version, and no matter how you look at it, you will need to buy a PRO license, since there are not enough deals.

cavv

Customer
Jun 6, 2016
At the moment I'm working with Fusion Market on MT5, the result is stable profits, although not as many trades as on Jared's accounts.

Now I am planning to open accounts with Tickmill and NDDFX. Does anyone have any insights on working with these two?
Mate, Tickmill is generally one of the nicest and favourite brokers in Jared's community. So you don't have to ask for him. Can't say anything bad about NDDFX either. A lot of guys on this forum are happy with it. If there was something wrong with them, believe me here on the forum we would have already known about it. Word of mouth is power!

Reactions: Romuald

cavv

Customer
Jun 6, 2016
Hello everyone,

Im currently working with IC Markets and Tickmill-Seychelles and will be adding an account in Pepperstone soon. Im still a newbie with this EA but wanted to know if there is any advice regarding set files to use for this brokers? Jared had a fantastic performance with Tickmill and I think used agressive set with 12 or 16 pairs.

Mate, if you can, you'd better open a Tickmill UK account, because you might not be happy with the results in the Seychelles

Mxgain369

Customer
Jul 28, 2022
Dubai
Hi,

You probably noticed that I withdrew all funds from 4 of my accounts today?
Yes, exactly one month passed since I was testing my algorithm with different parameters at different brokers.

Now, I would like to share with you the final results of my work from 01.07-07.08/20222

#FBS
🧾 Deposits: 1310.00$
💵 Withdrawals: $1,765.00
💵 Balance: $0.41$
💹 Profit for all time: 9.44%

#Icmarkets
🧾 Deposits: $628.00
💵 Withdrawals: $1,534.00
💵 Balance: 0.85$
💹 Profit for all time: 144.40%

#FusionMarkets
🧾 Deposits: $4185.00
💵 Withdrawals: 10671.39$
💵 Balance: $0.75$

#TickmillUK
🧾 Deposits: $1,544.00
💵 Withdrawals: $15329.00
💵 Balance: $0.56$

#Summary
Initial capital as of 01.07.22
🧾7667$
Total capital as of 07.08.22
💵29335$

I'd like to discuss with you, what results did you get?
#FusionMarkets WHAT SETTINGS / MODE WAS USED ?

#TickmillUK WHAT SETTINGS / MODE WAS USED ?

Reactions: phil and aliaskar92

m3svcs

Customer
Jun 21, 2021
Mate, if you can, you'd better open a Tickmill UK account, because you might not be happy with the results in the Seychelles
Thanks for your reply.

TickMill HelpDesk told me I cannot open a TickMill-UK account because I am not a UK resident, besides the margin on TickMill-UK is only 1:30 as a retail client vis-a-vis 1:500 on TickMill-Seychelles.

Is FusionMarkets my other option?

Thank you very much.

joaolucas98br

Customer
Jul 21, 2022
Olá a todos! É ótimo que haja um tema no qual você possa compartilhar os novos resultados do trabalho
Trabalhei com diferentes soluções, os resultados foram diferentes, mas agora trabalhamos com a Fibo há 1,5 meses. Vou anexar algumas capturas de tela, para não ficar sem fundamento
Conta real ou demo?

nirvman

Customer
Jun 9, 2022
Mate, Tickmill is generally one of the nicest and favourite brokers in Jared's community. So you don't have to ask for him. Can't say anything bad about NDDFX either. A lot of guys on this forum are happy with it. If there was something wrong with them, believe me here on the forum we would have already known about it. Word of mouth is power!
So people dropped 10k to go with NDDFX?

Tripp

Customer
Mar 30, 2020
Jared, buddy, you made 22k in the month of July. That's more than I make in a year baking donuts. And I work from morning till night at the bakery. Let's talk about a reasonable amount for which you can sell me your typewriter called the ELM EA. I'm sick and tired of slaving away at my job for this pittance.

Alexandre

Customer
Apr 4, 2020
Hello Jared, the results of your Expert Advisor are impressive. I can’t even imagine what kind of brains it takes to develop all this. For me, it's kind of a miracle. To be honest, I don't have the money to buy the PRO version. But I'm thinking about the OPTI version. I would like to know your opinion on whether it is better to buy the OPTI version or the gold trading version. Gold seems to me more volatile, and you can earn more on it. What do you think is the best choice for me?

MagThy

Customer
Aug 8, 2022
Hello everyone,

Hi! Are you using a standard account or raw for ELM at IC Markets? Thanks!