ANY QUESTIONS? LET'S TALK

Niklaus

Customer
Jan 29, 2019
Are you going to participate in FTMO? Don't get involved with this scam
No, I'm just wondering why the drawdown of the algorithm does not exceed 10% on some of the client accounts that I have seen in the client section of this forum. What is FTMO ?

Victor

Customer
May 5, 2015
No, I'm just wondering why the drawdown of the algorithm does not exceed 10% on some of the client accounts that I have seen in the client section of this forum. What is FTMO ?
FTMO - Proprietary Trading Firm.
You can get real account funding from them... But it seems to me that these guys are primarily making money on deposit sales for their clients.
They sell you 100k virtual money for 300 real ones and try to fulfill their conditions.

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elm-ea.com
Thank you!
But I would like to know how to get the maximum percentage of profit, what broker I choose and what settings to apply?

Use the default settings and a broker from the recommended list.
If you are just starting to learn my algorithm, start with a ready-made solution.

Did I just spend my time optimising for nothing?:)

The market is too unpredictable and the default settings are an average between risk and profit.

Harper

Customer
Apr 11, 2020
Use the default settings and a broker from the recommended list.
If you are just starting to learn my algorithm, start with a ready-made solution.

Did I just spend my time optimising for nothing?:)

The market is too unpredictable and the default settings are an average between risk and profit.
Hey, bro!

Thanks for your help and the work you've done.

So you're saying I don't need to change anything?

Jesus

Customer
Apr 3, 2020
Hey, guys.

I'm thinking of testing your EA, what is the minimum deposit I should use?
I started trading with $700, which is about the amount I could afford after buying the licence.

This is enough for 6 currency pairs. I use Automatic calculation of risk 1% of the deposit.

vanbra

Mar 20, 2016
How much do you make? $150 a month?

That's barely enough money even to go to the store once, here in America...

Jesus

Customer
Apr 3, 2020
How much do you make? $150 a month?

That's barely enough money even to go to the store once, here in America...
So you're going to make money on forex and drink cocktails on the beach, I'm more sober about the risks of trading

lol

pattu

Customer
May 28, 2019
Hi all, I'm trapped in my job every day, what kind of deposit do I need to have to make a steady $3,000 - $5,000 a month?

I am tired of being stuck in the office all day long, I want to sit on the beach and drink a cocktail :)
Of course, Ilon will let you make money while you're sleeping/eating, going about your business...

But I think to make such a result, while respecting the risks you need a minimum of $ 40000 start-up deposit. Where to get that kind of money when the whole world is in crisis?

Gerald

Jan 25, 2020
Hi all, I'm trapped in my job every day, what kind of deposit do I need to have to make a steady $3,000 - $5,000 a month?

I am tired of being stuck in the office all day long, I want to sit on the beach and drink a cocktail :)
The market is very unpredictable, I've been trading for over 7 months with ELM, I can tell you one thing, the algorithm is noteworthy, but it does not guarantee that you will always only make money.

Go invest in phone scammers who will promise you the moon and manage your account over the phone.

This is a serious algorithm that can generate money, but without control and your training on how to use it I'm afraid you might choke on your cocktail on the beach.

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elm-ea.com
I see that many participants share their results with a drawdown below 10%, how do you achieve this?
In fact, there is nothing magical about it. It is very simple to explain and show in mathematical terms.

To give you an example:

Your deposit is $1000. You do not use automatic lot calculation, but use fixed lot 0.1 (although I recommend to use Auto Money Managment).

Stop Loss size is 10 pips.
6 currency pairs.

Maximum drawdown level:

6*10(60 pips) * 0.1 = $60

It turns out that this value is exactly 6%. More than this value can not be.

P.S. Note that the probability of SL in 6 currency pairs is very low. In my practice I have never seen anything like that.

Niklaus

Customer
Jan 29, 2019
In fact, there is nothing magical about it. It is very simple to explain and show in mathematical terms.

To give you an example:

Your deposit is $1000. You do not use automatic lot calculation, but use fixed lot 0.1 (although I recommend to use Auto Money Managment).

Stop Loss size is 10 pips.
6 currency pairs.

Maximum drawdown level:

6*10(60 pips) * 0.1 = $60

It turns out that this value is exactly 6%. More than this value can not be.

P.S. Note that the probability of SL in 6 currency pairs is very low. In my practice I have never seen anything like that.
Thank you, Jared.

Tell me please, have you worked with FTMO?

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elm-ea.com
Thank you, Jared.

Tell me please, have you worked with FTMO?

I don't, but I think there are clients here on the forum who work with them. If you are interested in this question, you can create a discussion thread and ask the question in this thread.

Kayden

Customer
Mar 4, 2020
Hi Jared, I've been testing your product for a few months now. I'm thinking of buying the pro pack.

Tell me please, will you pass on the source code of the trading robot?

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elm-ea.com
Hi Jared, I've been testing your product for a few months now. I'm thinking of buying the pro pack.

Tell me please, will you pass on the source code of the trading robot?
Hi,

No. The source code of the algorithm is not for sale. It is my intellectual property.

The EA is sold in compiled form. After purchase you get a download link and the licence keys. More details about the purchase process can be found in this thread -

How to buy a licence for our EA`s

Anonymous

Customer
Jun 14, 2021
Australia
HI, the EA is showing an error message now and then. Can you take a look at it,
2021.09.21 20:21:51.995 [ELM_Panel] (EURGBP,M5) CElement::CreateCanvas > Не удалось присоединить холст для рисования к графику: 0

Gaetan

Customer
Nov 19, 2021
Hello,

I have 2 questions :
1. About broker. Is 0 pips account make real difference vs no commission ?
2. About VPS. You recommend to choose a VPS based in London. Does it make sense when broker server is at New-York / Tokyo... ?

Thank for you reply

Dumberman

Customer
Dec 12, 2021
Sapele
In my long and painful life as a trader, I can confidently say that algorithmic trading is a miracle from above, and without it we would have empty pockets. The ELM EA was a great discovery for me, which allowed me to experience this miracle once again. It is worth the risk to make such an expensive purchase. It is better to buy it once and forget about the torture of choice and the constant technical problems that happen with average-priced Expert Advisors.
Is it still working well for you ?

cavv

Customer
Jun 6, 2016
I believe that many problems in trading are due to greed. People want to buy an advisor and in 2 days become a millionaire and drink cocktails on the beach. But that doesn't happen. If you bought
ELM EA use standard settings and small deposits to get started. A reliable algorithm will systematically and reliably generate profits for you. Just give it time and don't change the settings to be very aggressive. This adviser has been on sale for more than a year, I know a couple of my friends who have been making good money on it for a couple of years because they use standard settings, good brokers, VPS and common sense.

Reactions: Richie1142