QUESTIONS BEFORE BUYING

john_81

Customer
Feb 11, 2022
Hi I just chanced across this EA today and its amazing and I am about to purchase it. but can i ask what happened to the last trade on myfxbook?

Reactions: moroha

Erick

Jul 9, 2015
Hi I just chanced across this EA today and its amazing and I am about to purchase it. but can i ask what happened to the last trade on myfxbook?
Hey buddy, I asked Jared about it and he said it was a problem on the ISP side. The connection was lost and the bot couldn't close the transaction in time. He sent me a screenshot of a conversation with his provider's technical support where they acknowledge their mistake. Forex always gives surprises at the wrong time:(

Reactions: moroha

samindehouse

Feb 9, 2022
Hello I intend to buy the Ea. my question is .. must your VPS location be always London as specified in the recommendation? What your broker's server is located in New York or Canada will it be advisable to buy a VPS located In New York? Thanks

zimbawe

Customer
Aug 24, 2021
I think the acc is closing due to that mistake , can any one advise to get up ELM EA and server which type and broker which type , I been running almost 2 weeks live acc not much trade open , only 2 trade so far.

tq

HTS

Customer
May 20, 2022
I’ve never seen anything quite like this!

I thought I would take a quick look at deploying the new Pro Hedge set, and due to my limited 1:10 leverage I dialled down the risk to 0.25.

Within a few mins on two pairs only I had lot size breaching on the 200k account.

I’ll try again with 0.05 risk - but still not sure how that might work out. Would you be able to assist with risk level for initially 6x pairs, 1:10 leverage and max open lots of 20.0?

Ideally I would like to explore using more than the 6x pairs - to diversify ( I plan to buy the Pro version ) - but my account environment is quite limiting

PS - even though EA had open orders forced closed by broker ( max lot breach ) in just a few short minutes the account took a 0.2% boost. Remarkably good

It could be Pro Hedge May not be best option for me, but as I said before, I’m seeking advice - before I buy.

Gilmar

Customer
Nov 5, 2012
I’ve never seen anything quite like this!

I thought I would take a quick look at deploying the new Pro Hedge set, and due to my limited 1:10 leverage I dialled down the risk to 0.25.

Within a few mins on two pairs only I had lot size breaching on the 200k account.

I’ll try again with 0.05 risk - but still not sure how that might work out. Would you be able to assist with risk level for initially 6x pairs, 1:10 leverage and max open lots of 20.0?

Ideally I would like to explore using more than the 6x pairs - to diversify ( I plan to buy the Pro version ) - but my account environment is quite limiting

PS - even though EA had open orders forced closed by broker ( max lot breach ) in just a few short minutes the account took a 0.2% boost. Remarkably good

It could be Pro Hedge May not be best option for me, but as I said before, I’m seeking advice - before I buy.
I bought the opti version first. Two weeks later I bought another pro version... You didn't have to spend the money to buy the opti version... The number of currency pairs is more... Less risk, because there is diversification...

HTS

Customer
May 20, 2022
Hello all,

When setting up charts on the weekend, is it normal to get the 'connect / wait 5 mins' message - I mean do the markets need to be open for the charts to 'connect'?

Thanks

Lionel

Customer
Feb 7, 2011
Hello all,

When setting up charts on the weekend, is it normal to get the 'connect / wait 5 mins' message - I mean do the markets need to be open for the charts to 'connect'?

Thanks
yes, the market is closed on weekends.... don't forget to restart your trading platforms on Monday morning and the bot will change its status to "Ready to trade..."

shlangster

Customer
May 30, 2022
Hi all, I'm currently testing demo and got some questions.
Is it ok to run several instances of metatrader on one pc? I'm asking because I started both mt4 and mt5 and only mt4 is opening trades. mt5 has 0 trades. Visually everything looks right. Same broker, same vps host.
Also noticed that sometimes green checkbox icon changes to sand watch, status text remains the same. Changes back to green after reapplying the template. Is that ok?
Thanks

Julio

Customer
Aug 5, 2019
Hi all, I'm currently testing demo and got some questions.
Is it ok to run several instances of metatrader on one pc? I'm asking because I started both mt4 and mt5 and only mt4 is opening trades. mt5 has 0 trades. Visually everything looks right. Same broker, same vps host.
Also noticed that sometimes green checkbox icon changes to sand watch, status text remains the same. Changes back to green after reapplying the template. Is that ok?
Thanks
Hello😁

Of course it is, if the amount of memory and the technical characteristics of your VPS server allows you to work with multiple trading platforms. For example, with 2GB of memory I can easily run 3 trading platforms, each for 10 -15 currency pairs.

As for the difference in trades, check if your MT4 and MT5 accounts belong to the same server and location, if not, that's the reason.

shlangster

Customer
May 30, 2022
Funny story - after 3 weeks of testing demo I received invoice form VPS provider and noticed that it is in New York.
Not funny - switched to London and bought license and two weeks later I can say that it was performing a lot better on NY based VPS. Do I have to change any settings or something?

Ameer

Customer
Jan 7, 2017
I do not understand what their differences are. at first glance, they seem to be the same. which of them can bring more money with ELM EA ? Which one do you use?

moondogg

Customer
Jun 11, 2017
The guys would like to clarify for themselves one topic, about the purchase of cryptocurrency. Do you buy it on some special resources and then withdraw it to your crypto wallet or what? That is, at first I should have a crypto wallet open somewhere? And in what cryptocurrency is it best to open it? Something I got confused with this. Who has already bought an adviser, tell me how you did everything in order?

Rainis

Customer
Aug 24, 2019
Colleague, in answer to your question, there are many such cryptocurrency exchange services. You pay them by credit card, they credit your wallet with cryptocurrency. As part of this service.
You can buy cryptocurrency at

1)https://www.coinbase.com

2)https://paybis.com

3)https://cash.app

4)https://paxful.com

These are some of the most popular cryptocurrency buying services.

In each of them, you need to be verified in order to make a purchase.

The purchased cryptocurrency is credited to your wallet inside this service . After that you can send it to any other address.

If you want to keep your crypto in a separate wallet, I recommend to use exodus. it is multifunctional and does not require additional verification and is easy to work with.

You can read more information on their official website - https://www.exodus.com/ , for me it is quite suitable.

I change my fiat savings every month, for a small part of crypto. I prefer USDt as it is stable cryptocurrency and has minimal transfer fees.

zombie

Customer
Jan 20, 2014
Dear forum users, I am tormented by such a question, I decided to ask here. Jared explains the essence of his strategy as tick volume analysis. To be honest, it is not entirely clear what it is and what it is eaten with? How can this approach work in the long run? Why can't banks and big players be wrong? Who and what thinks about this?

cavv

Customer
Jun 6, 2016
The market is not just one big player. There are thousands of them. And many of them are making very good money. The Expert Advisor takes into account the general trend by analyzing tick volume. It is not interested in any particular banks or structures.

Dave_K

Customer
Aug 20, 2022
Switzerland
Hello, how to buy a ELM EA pro version plus both, the EA crypto and the EA gold ? There is written, that if buying the EA pro without discount now, both EAs crypto and gold will be included at the moment. But visible is only the button for the reduced price. How to proceed ?

Xander

Customer
Oct 30, 2019
Hello, it seems to me that with such questions you need to contact technical support, and not on the forum.