QUESTIONS BEFORE BUYING

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elm-ea.com
Is it possible to copy trades of this robot?
Do you provide trading signals?

Any copying and provision of trading signals is associated with additional delays, so we currently do not have the technical capability to arrange this.

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elm-ea.com
What are the best settings for this bot? Do you provide several options for settings?
At this time, I don't know yet which settings would be the best.

By increasing the potential profit, the risk increases. This is an inevitable consequence in margin trading.

But unlike most trading robots that increase risks by using huge lot sizes, we use a different technique.

Reducing the values filtering signals, the algorithm begins to accept a greater number of signals and increases the number of transactions.
By making more trades, we increase the risk and increase the potential profit.

I provide default settings, which should give stable results, so I recommend using these settings.

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elm-ea.com
Which version of ELM EA are you people using right now?
Version 1.1.3 is currently available. Please watch the changlog.

Ronnie

Dec 14, 2018
Version 1.1.3 is currently available. Please watch the changlog.

Thank you jared!

Are past versions available for download after purchase?

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elm-ea.com
How many older versions are there? Are there significant differences between them?

Yes. The differences are significant. I am continuously developing my product.
For more details please see the topic

Case

Customer
Mar 29, 2018
I would like to make a purchase, but I don't understand why ELM EA is so expensive?
It's based on the principle that the EA will give you so much profit, the price is not relevant.
The questions are...do you believe it?
AND....can YOU make money with this EA?

Ariyah

Customer
Apr 19, 2020
It's based on the principle that the EA will give you so much profit, the price is not relevant.
The questions are...do you believe it?
AND....can YOU make money with this EA?
It's a really cool product, but expensive... I personally think it's worth it.

Jared is always in touch, he's fully immersed in the project, lots of updates, satisfied customers.

If I were Jared, I would make the price around $5000-7000 for the optimum package.

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elm-ea.com
I would like to make a purchase, but I don't understand why ELM EA is so expensive?

Hi,

My algorithm is not expensive when you look at it from a cost perspective. Its price is well justified.

There are many algorithms on the market that cost 3k, 5k, 7k and more. It is really expensive.

In our case, the current cost of the product is not high. You can check it easily.

To implement the current functionality, you will need a programmer, clear terms of reference and a significant amount of money.

In order to implement an algorithm of the current level of complexity, I think you will need about $7-10k to pay the programmer. Trust me, there is a lot of code:)

Also, you need to have a clear terms of reference, thinking through the details and all the details of how the algorithm should work.

And time... I think the minimum you need is 6 months, if the developer works 8-10 hours a day.

So, calculate for yourself, is it expensive to pay for GOTVO product about $1k or it's not expensive.

Try to develop the product yourself and you'll see how much trouble you'll be facing... And also, how much knowledge you need.

Here, you buy the algorithm from a developer. Who has done all the thinking for you.
I spent a lot of time, effort and my knowledge to do it.

That's how the economy works, in a nutshell :))

Reactions: Romuald and phil

Ariyah

Customer
Apr 19, 2020
Hi,

My algorithm is not expensive when you look at it from a cost perspective. Its price is well justified.

There are many algorithms on the market that cost 3k, 5k, 7k and more. It is really expensive.

In our case, the current cost of the product is not high. You can check it easily.

To implement the current functionality, you will need a programmer, clear terms of reference and a significant amount of money.

In order to implement an algorithm of the current level of complexity, I think you will need about $7-10k to pay the programmer. Trust me, there is a lot of code:)

Also, you need to have a clear terms of reference, thinking through the details and all the details of how the algorithm should work.

And time... I think the minimum you need is 6 months, if the developer works 8-10 hours a day.

So, calculate for yourself, is it expensive to pay for GOTVO product about $1k or it's not expensive.

Try to develop the product yourself and you'll see how much trouble you'll be facing... And also, how much knowledge you need.

Here, you buy the algorithm from a developer. Who has done all the thinking for you.

I totally agree with you Jared! Thank you for being there!

Enoch

May 6, 2019
Hi,

You're a bloody genius. Give us discounts and instalments then

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elm-ea.com
You're a bloody genius. Give us discounts and instalments then
At the moment, I don't have any instalments. And please believe me, I have no need to do anything with instalments)) I barely have time to work with my current clients. It really is very difficult.